Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Nigerians In South Africa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In South Africa (27169 Views)

SUV Carrying US Holiday Makers Plunges Into River In South Africa (Photos) / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Nigerian's In South Africa What Are They Doing For A Living? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In South Africa by MrCrackles(m): 8:10pm On Mar 09, 2009
I hate all this tribalistic nonsense jare

Everywhere you go on NL nowadays, na so so religious hatred and bigotry coupled with tribalistic hatred

Wetin dey naw?! angry

No be only IGBO boys dey scatter South Africa, Yoruba sef pack wahala full for hand

You guys should stop all this IGBO this, YORUBA that or HAUSA this RUBBISH!!!

One Nigeria, i stand for!

Rest My Case! cheesy
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by osisi2(f): 8:10pm On Mar 09, 2009
hadexman:

You are igbo right? Sorry the truth is always bitter! You and your bullshit so call Igbo people in this kind of business will surely get caught soon, remember, No SINNER will go unpunished!

and you are Yoruba right?
with a pHD at finger pointing as usual
Maybe by the time you get to 60 years old,you'll realize that tribalism and lying through your dirty teeth are curses you drank off your mother's mammaries.
You still have time
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by morpheus24: 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2009
hadexman:

You are igbo right? Sorry the truth is always bitter! You and your bullshit so call Igbo people in this kind of business will surely get caught soon, remember, No SINNER will go unpunished!

hadexman

Please ship your ass back to Naija and tough it out here, you dey vex because them igbo boys first you go there abi.

You are too late try another country.
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by londoner: 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2009
@ Hadexman, I understand that you only know about South Africa, but you seemed to be suggesting that it is the Igbo's only who are involved in crime abroad, that is false.

If that were the case, why would the FBI be after the following, just in 2008?

http://www.nigerianbestforum.com/index.php?topic=4424.0

I dont claim that many Igbos are not into fraud/drugs/ prostitution, but many more are not, they just dont make the papers as we all well know. To suggest that Igbo's should commit suicide or that it is somehow in Igbo DNA is unfair and extremely ignorant. Its rather like saying as a Black man, you are prone to be a criminal.

Why is a criminal who is Igbo so much more relevant to Nigerians than the likes of Dora Akunyili, or Ngozi Iweala who have made a very positive contribution to Nigeria of recent years?

Maybe you get a sense of superiority in doing it, but you are wrong to do so.
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by osisi2(f): 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2009
MrCrackles:

I hate all this tribalistic nonsense jare

Everywhere you go on NL nowadays, na so so religious hatred and bigotry coupled with tribalistic hatred

Wetin dey naw?! angry

No be only IGBO boys dey scatter South Africa, Yoruba sef pack wahala full for hand

You guys should stop all this IGBO this, YORUBA that or HAUSA this RUBBISH!!!

One Nigeria, i stand for!

Rest My Case! cheesy

Being a Yoruba man with a good head on your shoulders, perhaps that lost wheel barrow pusher in South Africa called hadexman can hear you.
Criminals are criminals and should be treated as such but these idiots will narrow them down to tribe and when the criminal happens to be Yoruba,he'll come back and tell us they were from Kwara or Egba whereas he's Ijebu.
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by DaPhoenix(f): 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2009
@hadexman, permit me to ask, what exactly are you doing in South Africa?
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by manmustwac(m): 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2009
Hadexman u and your secrectary try arrange for some babes to come do some work for me in london. Am sure there will be plenty of willing volunteers who want to escape poverty  smiley smiley
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by hadexman(m): 8:18pm On Mar 09, 2009
morpheus24:

hadexman

Please ship your ass back to Naija and tough it out here, you dey vex because them igbo boys first you go there abi.

You are too late try another country.

Man am really sorry to say, you don't have common sense. Is it how FAR or how WELL? They are here before me with no formal education doing drugs and prostitution while am here schooling. So what are you talking about? Go and sleep,  you are not even talking like human, lol
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by hadexman(m): 8:20pm On Mar 09, 2009
manmustwac:

Hadexman u and your secrectary try arrange for some babes to come do some work for me in london. Am sure there will be plenty of willing volunteers who want to escape poverty  smiley smiley

Look at them, you have elder or younger sisters right? They are your best options.
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by hadexman(m): 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2009
DaPhoenix:

That's non of your business.
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by londoner: 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2009
@Hadexman, did you read the link I posted? They were the eighteen most wanted Nigerians in the USA in 2008.
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by hadexman(m): 8:24pm On Mar 09, 2009
**osisi:

Being a Yoruba man with a good head on your shoulders, perhaps that lost wheel barrow pusher in South Africa called hadexman can hear you.
Criminals are criminals and should be treated as such but these idiots will narrow them down to tribe and when the criminal happens to be Yoruba,he'll come back and tell us they were from Kwara or Egba whereas he's Ijebu.

Come and suck my balls,
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by manmustwac(m): 8:25pm On Mar 09, 2009
So wetin be the purpose of this topic? Your just going to encourage more desperate nigerians to travel to South Africa to do the same business
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by DaPhoenix(f): 8:26pm On Mar 09, 2009
hadexman:

That's non of your business.

Wow!! Is it that embarrassing?
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by osisi2(f): 8:26pm On Mar 09, 2009
londoner:

@ Hadexman, I understand that you only know about South Africa, but you seemed to be suggesting that it is the Igbo's only who are involved in crime abroad, that is false.

If that were the case, why would the FBI be after the following, just in 2008?

http://www.nigerianbestforum.com/index.php?topic=4424.0

I dont claim that many Igbos are not into fraud/drugs/ prostitution, but many more are not, they just dont make the papers as we all well know. To suggest that Igbo's should commit suicide or that it is somehow in Igbo DNA is unfair and extremely ignorant. Its rather like saying as a Black man, you are prone to be a criminal.

Why is a criminal who is Igbo so much more relevant to Nigerians than the likes of Dora Akunyili, or Ngozi Iweala who have made a very positive contribution to Nigeria of recent years?

Maybe you get a sense of superiority in doing it, but you are wrong to do so.

Isn't this the same sermon I've been preaching here?
sadly many yorubas are bent on coloring Igbos 'black'
it's the same nonsense in all naija forums
always yorubas .
I'll give it back to them whenever the imbeciles amongst them rear their ugly heads

apologies to the good Yoruba men and women.
I know this agbaya,,male street worker of Johannesburg doesn't represent you all.
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by hadexman(m): 8:27pm On Mar 09, 2009
londoner:

@Hadexman, did you read the link I posted? They were the eighteen most wanted Nigerians in the USA in 2008.

I will read it later, the stupid ones here won't allow me to.
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by osisi2(f): 8:31pm On Mar 09, 2009
DaPhoenix:

using his mouth and anus to provide for his family in Iyana Ipaja
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by osisi2(f): 8:33pm On Mar 09, 2009
hadexman:

Look at them, you have elder or younger sisters right? They are your best options.

Jesus is Lord!
so you began with your own sisters? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
do your parents know?
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by hadexman(m): 8:34pm On Mar 09, 2009
**osisi:

Isn't this the same sermon I've been preaching here?
sadly many yorubas are bent on coloring Igbos 'black'
it's the same nonsense in all naija forums
always yorubas .
I'll give it back to them whenever the imbeciles amongst them rear their ugly heads

Hey listen, do you know how to read at all? I don't think so. I was talking about SA not any other place, search very well online, Igbo boys are the most corrupt Nigerians here in South Africa even in their prison, you find alot of them there.

Learn how to read and meditate dumb ass mother fucker!
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by osisi2(f): 8:37pm On Mar 09, 2009
hadexman:

Hey listen, do you know how to read at all? I don't think so. I was talking about SA not any other place, search very well online, Igbo boys are the most corrupt Nigerians here in South Africa even in their prison, you find alot of them there.

Learn how to read and meditate dumb ass mother fucker!

na dat ashewo wey born you get all them beautiful names.
you no get shame.
living and working amongst prostitutes and you tell us you're a student.
student of what?
measuring the viscosity of the various doses of akamu you need to suck daily.
ewu!
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by manmustwac(m): 8:37pm On Mar 09, 2009
Come on guys stop this fighting and lets stick to the topic. Hadexman u have seriously offended some people by mentioning tribes. Maybe u should've just said nigerians.
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by osisi2(f): 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2009
manmustwac:

Come on guys stop this fighting and lets stick to the topic. Hadexman u have seriously offended some people by mentioning tribes. Maybe u should've just said nigerians.

even if he mentioned tribes,at least have some hardcore proof.
Igbos are no saints and neitherr are Yorubas.
Doesn't it make sense that if most Nigerians in SA are Igbos,Nigerian criminals in SA would most likely be Igbos ?
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by hadexman(m): 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2009
**osisi:

you no get shame.
student of what?
ewu!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah! OMG!!!!!!!!!! Am laughing right now and almost fell of the chair. So it's painful? Am really very sorry, You bastard
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by DaPhoenix(f): 8:42pm On Mar 09, 2009
**osisi:

you no get shame.
student of what?
ewu!

Oh . . . *rolls eyes* He's one of them. . .

Re: Nigerians In South Africa by hadexman(m): 8:43pm On Mar 09, 2009
manmustwac:

I don't care. That's the truth of the matter and if anyone think the truth really hurt him/her. Then get rid of yourself by simple hanging, cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by osisi2(f): 8:43pm On Mar 09, 2009
hadexman:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah! OMG!!!!!!!!!! Am laughing right now and almost fell of the chair. So it's painful? Am really very sorry, You bastard

keep laughing
maybe that ugly face of yours will look better after a dose of good laughter.
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by MrCrackles(m): 8:43pm On Mar 09, 2009
Osisi dont get worked up

It is obvious Hadexman is looking for trouble!!
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by hadexman(m): 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Your mum is the group leader.
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by osisi2(f): 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2009
DaPhoenix:

a student indeed
a student of balls grin
he handles his fellow men's balls for a living grin
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by londoner: 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2009
@ Hadex, you may have started talking just about S.A, but at some point you DID shift to include Nigerian reputation "abroad" which to my mind is a general statement, far beyond merely the shores of South Africa.

If you look at page one, you clearly made the transition in your allegations, that is quite clear to me at least.

You even went ahead to accuse people on this forum of being involved in criminality, or their familes. The singular reason being, you know they are Igbo, no indication that they reside in S. A.
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by hadexman(m): 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2009
MrCrackles:

Osisi dont get worked up

It is obvious Hadexman is looking for trouble!!

So am looking for your trouble right? You are not serious.
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by manmustwac(m): 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2009
**osisi:

even if he mentioned tribes,at least have some hardcore proof.
Igbos are no saints and neitherr are Yorubas.
Doesn't it make sense that if most Nigerians in SA are Igbos,Nigerian criminals in SA would most likely be Igbos?
Well thats simple logic. Hadexman are most Nigerians in South Africa Igbos?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. / Obinze Road, Imo State, A 'Death Trap' (Photos) / Man From Marriage Introduction Dies In Accident On Lagos/Benin Road (Graphic Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.