Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Nigerians In South Africa - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In South Africa (27175 Views)

SUV Carrying US Holiday Makers Plunges Into River In South Africa (Photos) / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Nigerian's In South Africa What Are They Doing For A Living? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In South Africa by justwise(m): 11:53am On Jan 30, 2011
iz2much:

just da shock of the moment. no hard feelins bro

Its really sad that many Nigerians carries this tribal war from Nigeria to the UK. Do you want me to paste links after links about crimes committed by Yorubas in the UK? Or are you just blinded by tribal names?
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by iz2much: 12:30pm On Jan 30, 2011
justwise:

Its really sad that many Nigerians carries this tribal war from Nigeria to the UK. Do you want me to paste links after links about crimes committed by Yorubas in the UK? Or are you just blinded by tribal names?

yeah bo$$ nobody holy pass. but the few ones of the igbos i meet r damn desperate unlike yorubas. not let u based our time on that after all who without a sin should cast the first stone and I will double check my own appearance before i comment on any ones
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by justwise(m): 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2011
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by justwise(m): 12:54pm On Jan 30, 2011
^^^ that list can go on and go. . .crime by Nigerians are NOT only commited by IGBOs, thats my point

You can see this as well. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-593769.0.html
More to come if u want. . .
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by suxes2005(m): 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2011
I sha hate this issue of tribe thingy
its only crazy ones that discuss it
9ja is 9ja either igbo or yoruba

SHALOM
Re: Nigerians In South Africa by amydonics: 6:35pm On Feb 01, 2011
I have read through all your comments,abuse,ethnic fight and so on, no one had been able to come up with a simple solution. Is that how we are going to be one Nigeria, fighting each other,greed and many more.
If have had the previlage of getting a quality education and become a professional in your field how willl be busy looking for people who are pedlling drugs and looking for whoo is Igbo or Yoruba.
Are you sure you have a vission for this country, Think of what to do IN OTHER TO MAKE OUR COUTRY BETTER i bet you those my brothers will come back home and invest their money and have family to cater for.
is that how we are going to raise a better generation that will correct what our Leaders are doing now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Man From Marriage Introduction Dies In Accident On Lagos/Benin Road (Graphic Pic / Trains Built For Milwaukee-Madison High-Speed Rail Line Are Coming To Lagos / Obinze Road, Imo State, A 'Death Trap' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.