Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Whom Should I Vote And Canverse Support For In This Election?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whom Should I Vote And Canverse Support For In This Election?? (551 Views)

Miss Nairaland 2016: Who Should I Vote For? / How Can I Vote For Miss Nairaland? / Miss Nairaland: Not Many Breathtaking But Who Should I Vote For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whom Should I Vote And Canverse Support For In This Election?? by Sermwell(m): 10:59am On Jul 10, 2015
My younger sister and my girlfrend are both contesting for vice president of law students association of Nigeria(Uniben chapter). Being a very influencial and popular guy, they have both been soliciting for my support. From my observations, my sis just wants to occupy that office for show off and nothing else but my girlfriend is set to work for the progress of the faculty.
However, blood they say is thicker than water. Should I allow this to guide me in my decisions or I should just support my girlfriend for the progress of my faculty?

Your opinion please. Thanks!
Re: Whom Should I Vote And Canverse Support For In This Election?? by Brytawon(m): 11:01am On Jul 10, 2015
If truly your girlfriend is going to work for the progress of the faculty then why not canvass your support for her?

Leaders of tomorrow start from this stage.

Blood is thicker than water but if we keep supporting such then when will Nigeria ever get it right?
Re: Whom Should I Vote And Canverse Support For In This Election?? by petkoffDrake(m): 11:02am On Jul 10, 2015
i
Re: Whom Should I Vote And Canverse Support For In This Election?? by MosakuAW(m): 11:02am On Jul 10, 2015
Girlfriends comes and go while family remains forever.
Re: Whom Should I Vote And Canverse Support For In This Election?? by xpac01(m): 11:05am On Jul 10, 2015
Guy as politician, support both of them when they are with you but secretly campaign for the best candidate.
Re: Whom Should I Vote And Canverse Support For In This Election?? by Obinovictor(m): 11:06am On Jul 10, 2015
You are writing your sister off because of the love you have for your girl friend. What if your girl friend is also going there for show off. Vote your heart.
Re: Whom Should I Vote And Canverse Support For In This Election?? by Brytawon(m): 11:09am On Jul 10, 2015
But the truth is run from trouble; it doesn't make you less of a gentleman.
Re: Whom Should I Vote And Canverse Support For In This Election?? by Brytawon(m): 11:10am On Jul 10, 2015
xpac01:
Guy as politician, support both of them when they are with you but secretly campaign for the best candidate.

A betrayal of truth will only make him lose both of them...
Re: Whom Should I Vote And Canverse Support For In This Election?? by Sermwell(m): 11:13am On Jul 10, 2015
xpac01:
Supporting the best candidate secretly may just not be possible considering the fact that faculty of law is a small world of its own. The candidate iam supporting will likely know through my "goons and cabals" meetings tongue
Re: Whom Should I Vote And Canverse Support For In This Election?? by osaslord500(m): 11:14am On Jul 10, 2015
Don't vote at all.
Re: Whom Should I Vote And Canverse Support For In This Election?? by agarawu23(m): 11:16am On Jul 10, 2015
Obinovictor:
You are writing your sister off because of the love you have for your girl friend. What if your girl friend is also going there for show off. Vote your heart.
op, your answer is here already.

in addition, you don't know if truly your sis want the position for show off alone because we humans can change mind @ any time.

vote your hrt or better still keep your vote. your one vote will not determine the winner

1 Like

Re: Whom Should I Vote And Canverse Support For In This Election?? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 10, 2015
Vote for ur sister and advice her on the needful. Always be proud of ur family. As for ur girlfriend... Not everyone is perfect
Re: Whom Should I Vote And Canverse Support For In This Election?? by Sermwell(m): 11:34am On Jul 10, 2015
agarawu23:

vote your hrt or better still keep your vote. your one vote will not determine the winner
They are not asking for my one vote but for my abilities to pull strings grin
Re: Whom Should I Vote And Canverse Support For In This Election?? by agarawu23(m): 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
Sermwell:

They are not asking for my one vote but for my abilities to pull strings grin
OK
what's your decision so far ?
Re: Whom Should I Vote And Canverse Support For In This Election?? by tuffgongjo(m): 1:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
You have to be Practical$not Emotional.

(1) (Reply)

6 Stupid Things Cheats Do That Put Them In Trouble / . / How True Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.