Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

How You Can Get Pink Lips Naturally - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How You Can Get Pink Lips Naturally (2128 Views)

How To Brighten Dark Lips And Achieve Pink Lips Naturally / Guys With Pink Lips Are More Attractive (photo) / 4 Ways Of Making Your Lips Naturally Beautiful. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Can Get Pink Lips Naturally by christianbobby: 1:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
Looking beautiful and attractive has been identified as one of the tools towards achieving great success in our career. So we want to enhance our beauty by creating a smile that is always catchy and one of the ways to achieve this is with the ever-admired pink lips. Many people are not lucky enough to have natural pink lips instead having lips that are pale and dark which is not appealing to the eyes. Pinks lips also give people a sense of confidence as they believe in their beauty.

Not everyone is born with the not so appealing dark lips, it can occur because of different reasons including dry temperatures, stress, exposure to direct rays of the sun, low blood circulation to the lips, failing to remove lipstick, using low quality cosmetics, smoking, using too much fluoride especially in toothpastes, chemotherapy and chewing tobacco.
Having that naturally looking pink lips is very achievable . Many people think it’s expensive to look make their lips pink but it’s not. There are lots of home remedies that can help you. I am going to share some very potent and easily doable ones.
Note that you must be ready to be diligent and meticulous to achieve the desired result.
Ways we can get Pink Lips
Moisturize Your Lips
The skin of your lips contains a small amount of sebum (an oil), you should always keep them moisturized if you want them to always be fresh, nice and therefore pink. Apply petroleum jelly or lip balm and if you are inside, use some coco butter or lip gloss. If you want your lips to be soft and pink, you must keep them moisturized.

Click here to read more...
http://myglobalcrib.com/showthread.php?tid=12&pid=12&highlight=pink+lips#pid12

1 Share

Re: How You Can Get Pink Lips Naturally by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
Another simple method, boil hot water (very hot one) put your lips inside the hot water angry Thank me later cool

7 Likes

Re: How You Can Get Pink Lips Naturally by Deexxy: 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
if you were born with a black lips why not leave it black instead of doing some funny shít to try and change the way it looks. undecided

1 Like

Re: How You Can Get Pink Lips Naturally by Deexxy: 2:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
vichks:
Another simple method, boil hot water (very hot one) put your lips inside the hot water angry Thank me later cool
That's one funny shìt grin
Re: How You Can Get Pink Lips Naturally by sinaj(f): 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
vichks:

LWKMD cheesy

*drops teacup* grin

ur gf shud do it first nau
Re: How You Can Get Pink Lips Naturally by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
sinaj:

LWKMD cheesy

*drops teacup* grin

ur gf shud do it first nau
She already has grin That's why I call her pomo lips wink
Re: How You Can Get Pink Lips Naturally by Magician1503(m): 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
I love ma black lips

It is my identity

And I bear it with pride
Re: How You Can Get Pink Lips Naturally by sinaj(f): 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
vichks:
She already has grin That's why I call her pomo lips wink

I guess she iz ya ex now grin
Re: How You Can Get Pink Lips Naturally by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
sinaj:

I guess she iz ya ex now grin
Tah sad angry Are you enemy of progress?
Re: How You Can Get Pink Lips Naturally by Captainswag225(m): 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
simple, drink more alcohol.
Re: How You Can Get Pink Lips Naturally by boynigeria(m): 2:57pm On Jul 10, 2015
heat up some vegetable oil and then deep ur lips in wink
Re: How You Can Get Pink Lips Naturally by sinaj(f): 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
vichks:
Tah sad angry Are you enemy of progress?

hiya!

xori o! no vex lipsrsealed

na play I jux de play na

abi person no fit play with you tongue
Re: How You Can Get Pink Lips Naturally by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
sinaj:

hiya!

xori o! no vex lipsrsealed

na play I jux de play na

abi person no fit play with you tongue
beta angry next time no play this kind play cheesy
Re: How You Can Get Pink Lips Naturally by czarr(m): 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
Go kiss hot Philip iron!! I did,now my lips pink pass pink grin
Re: How You Can Get Pink Lips Naturally by lorein0688: 11:46am On Nov 18, 2016
Rosy pink lips are the most desired thing of any women’s charm which makes her look more gorgeous. This is one thing that everyone wants and to get soft pink lips naturally follow some of best ways:

1. Olive Oil: This is best to make the lips vibrant and soft. This is having vital nutrients to nurture lips and its moisturizing property helps to make lips more soft and beautiful.

• Mix 1 tbsp of sugar in few drops of extra virgin olive oil. And after that scrub this on the lips gently once in a week.

2. Homemade Strawberry Lip balm: This is very effective in getting luscious soft pink lips. All you need to mix 1 tbsp of strawberry with 2 tbsp of petroleum jelly. Try this as a lip balm to get glossy pink lips.

3. Rose: make use of rose as this contains three medicinal properties: moisturizing, soothing and cooling. And also help to make lips rosy pink.

• To apply it mix few drops of rose water with few drops of honey and apply it over the lips for 3-4 times regularly.
• Or else, mix 1 tbsp of rose petal paste and 1 tbsp of butter, honey, or milk cream equally to it. Then apply it on lips and scrub it with soft hands. Repeat this at least 2 times a week.

4. Use natural scrub for your lips: Here you need to apply homemade scrub and mix milk with turmeric powder and make a thick paste, after that wet the lips with some water and scrub softly with soft tooth brush. Now apply the turmeric paste on the lips and leave it for 2-3 minutes and n wash it off. This will make your lips dry so apply lips balm of your choice

(1) (Reply)

Do Nigerians Really Use $EX Toy$ ? (PICTURES) / One Word For This Boy!!! *pic* / Name Something Ladies Can't Go A Week Without

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.