Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,513 members, 7,958,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:05 PM

Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R (41057 Views)

CCT Vs SARAKI: Numbers Of Senators Reduced S.R / How Saraki Used And Dumped PDP Senators- The Nigerianpilot / How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by Piroskeey: 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
If dey want to fight crime. Then let kn one has presidential cover.
Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
saraki is in hot soup
Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by BlackBaron: 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
Let the enemies of the country continue to set fire to each other's camp.
We await the next exposure of Tinubu's fraud.

In all, Bukola, Saraki, et al. I'll be glad to see them all rotting away in jail. grin

1 Like

Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by fabrigas18(m): 5:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
Get free DSTV/GOTV Subscriptions on this websites

1) worldsmshub.com

2) verifiables.com

3) olibank.com

4) wwcourier.org

5) donegadgets.com.ng

6) mykenyajoboffer.com

Check the websites and refresh constantly you will sure find the link..
Thank me later
Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by oladele97: 5:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
alaoeri:

Saraki will surely feel the heat of his actions but still have a life line in as much as Kwara state is within his grasp as for Dino, i can say he's politically finished because APC will deny a return ticket come 2019 & he won't even near PDP.

we will teach dino how they catch monkey in Brazil
though he has embezzled enough
but he will still feel the heat
Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by nortcentrallord(m): 5:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
vedaxcool:
We dash saraki to dem taniods, na bad investment.

"In the fullness of time" when the searchlight beems on all your apc leaders, you lots will dash even your baba mai geskiya himself and every past criminal to pdp cheesy. One begins to wonder if that is the practice or norm in "west Germany"? cheesy grin
Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
Too many dumb kids on this forum! Instead of dealing with the message, they attack the messenger. SR remains the number 1 journalistic outfit in the continent!

It's no one's fault, nonetheless Tinubu, that your lives and those of your families have not improved in anyway.

'Is SR's revelation as regards saraki right or wrong?' should be the serious question on any reasonable mind!

5 Likes

Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by jerflakes(m): 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
Luukasz:
TINUBU(JAGABAN)everywhere itz Tinubu,among the Gambaris itz Tinubu among the Biafrans itz Tinubu.
Tinubu is a God,a man who every Politicians in North & SE/SS are afraid of.
If you guys aint afraid of tinubu,you wont be mentioning his name everytime.
Tinubu is the God/ Father of all Nigerian Politicians

Everyone knows who own saharareporters,

Duh.
Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by Jarus(m): 5:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
ndcide:

Anti- bad governance, indeed.

They should tell us about Aregbesola

So you're saying SR has not carried negative news about Aregbesola?
Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by onatisi(m): 5:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
cant wait for saraki camp to release their own dirty details of tinubu and baba closeup(bisi akande) grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
please after all this will he still be arrested or impeached off his current positive ?
Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
fabrigas18:
Get free DSTV/GOTV Subscriptions on this websites

1) worldsmshub.com

2) verifiables.com

3) olibank.com

4) wwcourier.org

5) donegadgets.com.ng

6) mykenyajoboffer.com

Check the websites and refresh constantly you will sure find the link..
Thank me later
StarTimes users nko
Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by repogirl(f): 5:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hehehe, Tinubu don start work .... grin
Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 5:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
Tosinayoko:
saraki is in hot soup
u must either be a JOKER or a LEARNER
Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by islandmoon: 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
so unfortunate , efcc can only arrest small small boys and maggi thieves ..lol
Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by urchbarbie(f): 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
I just feel sad for dis country. one person wld steal billions of naira, while others languish. its everywhr. after all, my boss got a gift of 100k and gave me 2k. All na d same.

1 Like

Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by neahyo(m): 5:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
Jarus:
If Sahara reporters are on someone's case, ehn.

LOL

Meanwhile, I hope those who say SR were mischievously against GEJ have now known that SR are just an anti-bad governance, non-partisan investigative medium. It was never about GEJ personally.

Uncle Jarus, i don check ur blog about ten times this evening e just dey say "this site is temporarily available"...Please i want to read Wednesday's update, i don't want to pile it up with that of this weekend.........
Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by Sant1m: 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
Given the opportunity i will milk this country dry and ensure i leave nothing! You know why? Cause i trust that Nigerians are gullible and would support my innocence based on which devide they are on( ethnicity, party, religion). They don't care whether i actually stole or not, this is definitely one of the best country to be an elite, the people are just so gullible. To hell with it, if Saraki, Tinubu, Lamido, Ameachi, Rochas are guilty let them face the music and clear their name, stop condemning the messenger focus on the message

5 Likes

Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by Chigold101(m): 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
HungerBAD:
Sahara Reporters Again? Brb at my lunch time.

***Modified***

Saraki is a criminal,that should have been locked up a long time ago. So my question is, were the Police sleeping in the PDP days when they had all these criminal evidence against Saraki?withdrew 11 Billion?Jesus Christ. One man, 11 Billion Naira? what exactly have Nigerians done to deserve this?

I am looking at 2 months MAX, for this PAMPERED Criminal to lose his position, and then end up in Jail. There is no way a SAINTLY man like Buhari, will work with a CRIMINAL like this man.
so when he joined APC and contested senatorial sit and won... APC/Tinubu/sahara reporters did not know all this?

they are trying to run him down because he took away food from their mouth when he won senate presidency

2 Likes

Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
All these allegations just because he offended Thiefiinubu?

2 Likes

Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by Kollyman: 5:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
prince3009:
Sahara Reports...una don start again

From being british citizen to using credit card in laundering.

I won't be surprised if the next one will be that Saraki is a tranny undecided

After reading through most of the coments, I discovered that an average igbo man (ill-respective of how religiously sound they are) never see anything bad in corruption provided you are not caught otr you have a way of escape.

Igbo kwenu!!!! I dey pitty that una BIAFRA republic.

grin grin lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by HungerBAD: 5:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
Chigold101:
so when he joined APC and contested senatorial sit and won... APC/Tinubu/sahara reporters did not know all this?

they are trying to run him down because he took away food from their mouth when he won senate presidency

It does not matter.

Saraki is a man with a big TARGET on his back, his days as the SP and as a Freeman will soon be over. I foresee him, joining his friends(BH) at the Enugu Jail.

5 Likes

Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by deolu2000(m): 5:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
dustmalik:

If you have proof to the contrary of the facts of the article, state them, and stop calling Tinubu's name.
na u mk sense pass.one viju milk for you
Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by sweatlana: 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
Thiefinubu's cronies. I don't believe anything from Sahara reporters!

1 Like

Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by Bollove: 5:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
oladele97:

you don't battle with someone you more than
you leave them for your boys....that is exactly what Jagaban is doing
una self don join club of wailing wailers ...... All these are cry over spilt milk.
Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by justblessed(m): 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
My people, iF we truely want progress in naija then we must learn to be objective in dealing with issues, let's consider the content of the information and pay less attention to the neWs bearer. IF what is said iS true oF saraki, then he should be made to face the law. Thank God for these trends oF revelationS about of heartless corrupt leaders. PlS don't envy the rich yet until you are sure of the source of their wealth.

3 Likes

Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by Bollove: 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Eyin le mo. B'o se wu mi, ni dahun.
lol.
Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by ndcide(m): 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
Jarus:

So you're saying SR has not carried negative news about Aregbesola?

I'm saying that we all know where they look to emphasize their so called "anti-bad governance" as you put it.

What have they really reported about saraki before now.

Bros, we all know you to be too intelligent for such a simplistic position about Sahara reporters.
Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by vedaxcool(m): 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
nortcentrallord:

"In the fullness of time" when the searchlight beems on all your apc leaders, you lots will dash even your baba mai geskiya himself and every past criminal to pdp cheesy. One begins to wonder if that is the practice or norm in "west Germany"? cheesy grin

I think America will know if you are saying the truth. grin grin cheesy
Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by ogba20: 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
kingofpool:
, hahahahh, saraki will complete his own tenue, jus because it did not favour tinubu, why re they telling us now.
Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by ndcide(m): 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
justblessed:
My people, iF we truely want progress in naija then we must learn to be objective in dealing with issues, let's consider the content of the information and pay less attention to the neWs bearer. IF what is said iS true oF saraki, then he should be made to face the law. Thank God for these trends oF revelationS about of heartless corrupt leaders. PlS don't envy the rich yet until you are sure of the source of their wealth.

And what do you say about a man who claimed to have singlehandedly brought out more than, 30 billion naira to prosecute on do state governorship election.

We are not saying saraki is a saint or he's clean. Just putting things in perspective.
Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by 1009ja: 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
And this is the man who wants to be senate president in the CHANGE environment.
PMB should get his team set and prosecute everyone found to have put this country in this comatose position.
IBB,OBJ,Abdulsalam,Jonathan, Saraki, Mark, Tinubu, Akpbabio, Amaechi and all their numerous co-looters should be
brought to justice if Nigeria is to have fate in the change mantra of the current government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears / Buhari Asks MTN To Reduce Data Prices For Nigerians / Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.