Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R (40853 Views)

CCT Vs SARAKI: Numbers Of Senators Reduced S.R / How Saraki Used And Dumped PDP Senators- The Nigerianpilot / How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by Pussycat120: 11:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
Is it bcs Saraki is now the Senate President that he is accused of what happened almost ten years ago. Saraki should be left alone after all EFCC had dragged him to court on the same charge and he was discharged and acquitted. He was even told to get his case file from EFCC Was Sahara Reporters sleeping all these years or are they waiting for APC government to nail Saraki. It will not work. Senate President has immunity attached to his office. For any further charge on this matter in any Nigeria Court, Saraki will plead autrovios acquit.
Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by olokpa11(m): 4:12am On Jul 11, 2015
Honestly I neva comment on such thread, but it's high time such show if shame is stopped! Where the hell was sahara reporters all these years? When he defected to thief nibu's APC? So now that he has gone against their wish, they just realized he is a thief? With such stupid politics been played, we are surely not going anywhere as a nation. Mtchewwwwww

1 Like

Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by NobleG1(m): 5:20am On Jul 11, 2015
And Saraki is the Speaker of the senate? We're doomed.
Lets see what Buhari will do about this.
Saraki and Bello Adoke should be jailed!
Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by 1after: 8:28am On Jul 11, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy

Sis, oya talk nah cheesy
Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by MizMyColi(f): 9:42am On Jul 11, 2015
1after:

Sis, oya talk nah cheesy

Lol
Nothing To Yarn Jarey.
Hehehehe
grin

All I see is a Tinubu being played on Saraki.
Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by dunkem21(m): 9:43am On Jul 11, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lol Nothing To Yarn Jarey. Hehehehe grin
All I see is a Tinubu being played on Saraki.
grin

1 Like

Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 11, 2015
doublewisdom:
Suddenly Saraki the 'progressive ' is being maligned by the SW and their yeye press because he took his own destiny into his hands.
The North will deal with Tinubu and co in due time.
Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 11, 2015
Jarus:

Kai, see ignorance.

So you're implying SR are sympathetic to Tinubu?

the same SR that were torn in Tinubu's flesh between 2006-2008 with many damaging reports with all sorts of documents.

pls how many ppl visits ur site cos you r so biased..SMH
Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 11, 2015
justblessed:
My people, iF we truely want progress in naija then we must learn to be objective in dealing with issues, let's consider the content of the information and pay less attention to the neWs bearer. IF what is said iS true oF saraki, then he should be made to face the law. Thank God for these trends oF revelationS about of heartless corrupt leaders. PlS don't envy the rich yet until you are sure of the source of their wealth.

The same tactics you ediots used against GEJ when OBJ wrote his useless letter, Yorubas have one antics and only a fool will fall for it, this time the SW will be fighting the SE, SS and the whole of the North combined. bloody betrayals
Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by justblessed(m): 11:39am On Jul 11, 2015
kaycid77:

The same tactics you ediots used against GEJ when OBJ wrote his useless letter, Yorubas have one antics and only a fool will fall for it, this time the SW will be fighting the SE, SS and the whole of the North combined. bloody betrayals

Pls u should understand my point, am not in support oF anybody. Mine is let us fight evil. If there iS any incriminating evidence against the news bearer then the law should take its course. Let anybody who is found wanting be prosecuted be it buhari,tinubu, obj or whosoever. Pls let's do away with sentiment and biasedness. Greater naija
Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by justblessed(m): 11:53am On Jul 11, 2015
PedroJP:

So, witch hunting is progress for u ? Continue.

We should leave d news bearer and its ill ways bah, how then do we progress when their info comes only when they have an interest at stake.

SR and sponsors are playing with Saraki n his Northern backup, i pity them.

Am not talking about witch hunting here. Let those who have stolen from the nation's treasury pay. Pls u should understand my point, am not in support oF anybody. Mine is let us fight evil. If there iS any incriminating evidence against the news bearer then the law should take its course. Let anybody who is found wanting be prosecuted be it buhari,tinubu, obj or whosoever. Pls let's do away with sentiment and biasedness. Greater naija
Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by justblessed(m): 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
ndcide:

And what do you say about a man who claimed to have singlehandedly brought out more than, 30 billion naira to prosecute on do state governorship election.

We are not saying saraki is a saint or he's clean. Just putting things in perspective.

True! Any ole should go to jail. Chineke
Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
justblessed:

Pls u should understand my point, am not in support oF anybody. Mine is let us fight evil. If there iS any incriminating evidence against the news bearer then the law should take its course. Let anybody who is found wanting be prosecuted be it buhari,tinubu, obj or whosoever. Pls let's do away with sentiment and biasedness. Greater naija

Sahara reporters should publish that of Tinubu let us start from him, he is the bigger thief, they cant claim they dont ve details of all his atrocities
Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by ApcSucks: 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
babadem2much:

guy no use me play gamble yes no be ansa ni?

Is english hard for you to understand?
Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by babadem2much(m): 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
ApcSucks:

Is english hard for you to understand?

where is your street in London?
Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by ApcSucks: 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
babadem2much:

where is your street in London?

Downing street
Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
Kollyman:

After reading through most of the coments, I discovered that an average igbo man (ill-respective of how religiously sound they are) never see anything bad in corruption provided you are not caught otr you have a way of escape.

Igbo kwenu!!!! I dey pitty that una BIAFRA republic.

grin grin lipsrsealed

You seem to wanna start a tribal war with me but unfortunately, you have met the wrong person. May God have mercy on you
Re: Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R by free13: 9:16am On Jul 13, 2015
Hmm....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. / Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment / 7 Reasons Why Bindow Lost Adamawa’s Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.