Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Photo: Goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land (8519 Views)

Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. / Door Of Holy Kaabah Opened For Bagudu, Kebbi Governor, His Entourage In Mecca / Unconfirmed Buhari Left London For Holy Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land by Nsonaso(m): 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
David and Goliath's story in the Bible is real, Archeologist found evidence.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land by MuguliciousMUGU: 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
No be only goliath skul

well what can i say, since 1914, my pastor said jesus died 2000 years ago, now we are in 2014, my pastor still said jesus died 2000 years ago, remain small i for commit suicide, i don tire

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land by petkoffDrake(m): 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
we've seen it b4 naa
Re: Photo: Goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land by 175(m): 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hmmmmmm.
Re: Photo: Goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land by KOLZY(m): 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
okay
Re: Photo: Goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land by Luizkid(m): 3:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
Really??

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land by Blakjewelry(m): 3:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
Haha this one of the giant wey jack kill na

1 Like

Re: Photo: Goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land by Emekamex(m): 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
It might one of the fallen angels mentioned in the bible.
Re: Photo: Goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land by shangodele(m): 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2015
GOD is great
Re: Photo: Goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
so what should we do?
Re: Photo: Goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
This just tells of how mighty JEHOVAH/ALLAH IS, HE IS INDEED MIGHTY IN BATTLES.
Re: Photo: Goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land by peleson: 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
The skull is even bigger than the 2 people combined! Please God make me today's David in this time and forevermore! Amen!
Re: Photo: Goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land by bokohalal(m): 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
Only an intellectually tardy person reads Weekly World News.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land by franklingud(m): 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
Goose pimples all over my body!!... the stone is still there to confirm the evidence... chai!!... God you are great! Mighty and powerful!
Any idiot that says God doesn't exist should be removed from this earth.
God is powerful and mighty indeed!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
Abeg when premier league dey start?

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land by ellahzy(f): 6:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
how gullible can Ppl be??

if that's really Goliath why is his head almost bigger than those men?

why is the stone extra large??

if the stone is that large that means David wasn't the one who put the stone in that skull.

If that particular stone was not shot in there by David it means that skull is not Goliath's.

#ForgetWhatIWroteUpThere

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land by Humorclux: 6:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
same2u:
Abeg when premier league dey start?

I hear say na 3 days ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land by drss(m): 6:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
ellahzy:

if the stone is that large that means David wasn't the one who put the stone in that skull.

If that particular stone was not shot in there by David it means that skull is not Goliath's.

#ForgetWhatIWroteUpThere
You think say people of those days dey like suger can? Ancient people of old are much bigger and stronger than today's people. Evidence abound in the structures these peopl make, like the pyramid of Egypt.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land by OKNkanu(m): 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
Liars!! FYI Goliath's head was cut off by David.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land by blessnija: 7:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
praise be to GOD
Re: Photo: Goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
ellahzy:

#ForgetWhatIWroteUpThere

God already knew about you and your type that is why the Biblical refer to your type as follows :
".. They will not be persuaded, even if someone is to rise from the dead" - Luke 16:31
It is your life, however, you have heard. If you are persuaded or not the TRUTH cannot be changed for your sake.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
OKNkanu:

And David cooked it or took it to heaven. Was it not buried?

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land by IGBOSON1: 7:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
Blakjewelry:
Haha this one of the giant wey jack kill na

^^^Looks more like the giant from Jack and the beanstalk if i'm to be honest! undecided

They trying to tell me the Philistines couldn't be bothered to remove the stone lodged in their star warriors head before flinging him unceremoniously into the grave?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land by tuk2ato(m): 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
Oga, no be only you o! That over 2000 years is misleading jare!
MuguliciousMUGU:
No be only goliath skul

well what can i say, since 1914, my pastor said jesus died 2000 years ago, now we are in 2014, my pastor still said jesus died 2000 years ago, remain small i for commit suicide, i don tire
Re: Photo: Goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land by Udmaster(m): 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
Nice one
Re: Photo: Goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land by IGBOSON1: 7:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
OKNkanu:

^^^Well in their defense, who's to say David wasn't magnanimous in victory and handed the head back to the Philistines after posing with it!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land by Haywhymido(m): 7:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
i don hear. dis thread go make frontpage for sunday trust me.
Re: Photo: Goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land by ellahzy(f): 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
Xetima:

God already knew about you and your type that is why the Biblical refer to your type as follows :
".. They will not be persuaded, even if someone is to rise from the dead" - Luke 16:31
It is your life, however, you have heard. If you are persuaded or not the TRUTH cannot be changed for your sake.

read my post VERY well and UNDERSTAND before concluding TRASH!!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land by DDoubleUps(m): 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
Is it just being dumb or what? the bible said that the goliath was 9feet tall and from this picture, the skull alone is taller than the men and assuming the men are just 5 feet tall, so that means that the rest of the giants bidy is 4feet? are we that dumb? That picture there is an animated picture of national geographic of america and it gained that notoriousity from bloggers... there was david and there was goliath but that is not goliaths skull nor davids sling... thanks people

6 Likes

Re: Photo: Goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land by idupaul: 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
peleson:
The skull is even bigger than the 2 people combined! Please God make me today's David in this time and forevermore! Amen!

Common don't tell me U believe this lie of a picture

1 Like

Re: Photo: Goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land by Balkan(m): 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
I m beginning to doubt this Goliath and David Fight.
how can someone bring this fake news up.
so that stone is a magnet to have been on Goliath head for that long.
Christians are gullible

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land by idupaul: 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
drss:

You think say people of those days dey like suger can? Ancient people of old are much bigger and stronger than today's people. Evidence abound in the structures these peopl make, like the pyramid of Egypt.

So in your mind now that pic is real? What a people , what a Nation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Amid Raid On Judges, Buhari Appoints New Supreme Court Justices / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria / Osinbajo, Falana Okay Journalists’ Coverage Of Virtual Court Hearings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.