Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

10 Commandments 4 Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Commandments 4 Women. (1409 Views)

10 Commandments For Single Ladies. / 75-year-old Tanzanian Man Adverstises For Wives, 4 Women Interviewed So Far / 10 Commandments For First Time Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Commandments 4 Women. by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ladies if u keep to this commandments it shall favor u.

1. Don't be in a hurry 2 move out of ur parents house.

2. Don't wait 4 a man b4 u start living. You can live a fulfilled life as a single woman.

3. Stay away frm alcohol. It killed others and u are not special.

4. Don't entertain a wrong number call especially in the midst of the nyt.... Its not the right way 2 find a lover.

5. Develop a healthy eating habit. Always take breakfast and avoid sweets.

6. Dress well. Impression counts people will judge u by the way u dress even before they talk 2 u.

7. Don't use sex as a proof of love. Sex is no proof of love. He'll leave u after the sex.

8. Don't marry 4 d money else u will become one of his possessions

9. Add value 2 urself. Get a career don't be fooled that a man will solve all ur problems.

10. Beauty is not everything. If beauty is all u have, u will loose ur plc 2 someone beautiful, better, more matured and competent than u.

Cc lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: 10 Commandments 4 Women. by CUM4WHAT(m): 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
NONSENSE
Re: 10 Commandments 4 Women. by sirthisthickkal: 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
so we have another moses now
Re: 10 Commandments 4 Women. by cyndax(f): 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
√ #true talk#
Re: 10 Commandments 4 Women. by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
NONSENSE

In every NONSENSE there's a SENSE in it...

2 Likes

Re: 10 Commandments 4 Women. by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
sirthisthickkal:
so we have another moses now

Lolz if that's d way u see it

1 Like

Re: 10 Commandments 4 Women. by Update(m): 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
space booked

dah person below me will say mind ah guess
Re: 10 Commandments 4 Women. by demmy0325(m): 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
.. How will i say ur mind when am nt a listener.. undecided...
Re: 10 Commandments 4 Women. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
ok fine butop the poster below me has something to say
Re: 10 Commandments 4 Women. by MsBliss(f): 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
Thanks @op this helped.
Re: 10 Commandments 4 Women. by Rucheen(m): 12:53am On Jul 11, 2015
where is my glasses, no9 looks bolder than others
Re: 10 Commandments 4 Women. by Gurgle(f): 12:59am On Jul 11, 2015
I was doing well with number 5

until I had a whole tub of ice cream just now

ahhhhhhhh sad
Re: 10 Commandments 4 Women. by Succulentlick: 1:08am On Jul 11, 2015
@ op additional to what you mentioned, pls kindly tell them not to leave with us until we are down to settle with them because coupling with a man that's not yet married to you won't guarantee you a walk down the aisle.
Re: 10 Commandments 4 Women. by lyntiffany(f): 1:13am On Jul 11, 2015
Succulentlick:
@ op additional to what you mentioned, pls kindly tell them not to leave with us until we are down to settle with them because coupling with a man that's not yet married to you won't guarantee you a walk down the aisle.
you mean leaving like married couples under same roof?

1 Like

Re: 10 Commandments 4 Women. by Succulentlick: 1:15am On Jul 11, 2015
lyntiffany:
you mean leaving like married couples under same roof?
yap, is so disgusting when I see a woman in such act.

1 Like

Re: 10 Commandments 4 Women. by Gurgle(f): 1:18am On Jul 11, 2015
Succulentlick:
yap, is so disgusting when I see a woman in such act.

really?

some people prefer to live with each other first, I have friends who insist on it

so that they will begin to understand each other, as part of the courting process I guess
Re: 10 Commandments 4 Women. by Succulentlick: 1:27am On Jul 11, 2015
Gurgle:

really?

some people prefer to live with each other first, I have friends who insist on it

so that they will begin to understand each other, as part of the courting process I guess
won't advice you to go pack up your things and end in his house.
Sis all you need to do is increase the tempo of your visitation but not leaving with him, no time is enough to study a guy or a lady, you just need three things to make it work:

Understanding,
Communication and compatibility. Don't yield to any man who says you should come stay with him.
Re: 10 Commandments 4 Women. by Gurgle(f): 1:32am On Jul 11, 2015
Succulentlick:
won't advice you to go pack up your things and end in his house.
Sis all you need to do is increase the tempo if your visitation but not leaving with him, no time is enough to study a guy or a lady, you just need three things to make it work:

Understanding,
Communication and compatibility. Don't yield to any man who says you should come stay with him.

noted, thanks
Re: 10 Commandments 4 Women. by Succulentlick: 1:34am On Jul 11, 2015
uwc love wink
Re: 10 Commandments 4 Women. by Youngpo413: 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Ladies if u keep to this commandments it shall favor u.

1. Don't be in a hurry 2 move out of ur parents house.

2. Don't wait 4 a man b4 u start living. You can live a fulfilled life as a single woman.

3. Stay away frm alcohol. It killed others and u are not special.

4. Don't entertain a wrong number call especially in the midst of the nyt.... Its not the right way 2 find a lover.

5. Develop a healthy eating habit. Always take breakfast and avoid sweets.

6. Dress well. Impression counts people will judge u by the way u dress even before they talk 2 u.

7. Don't use sex as a proof of love. Sex is no proof of love. He'll leave u after the sex.

8. Don't marry 4 d money else u will become one of his possessions

9. Add value 2 urself. Get a career don't be fooled that a man will solve all ur problems.

10. Beauty is not everything. If beauty is all u have, u will loose ur plc 2 someone beautiful, better, more matured and competent than u.

Cc lalasticlala
not for naija ladies.

(1) (Reply)

Does True Love Actually Exist? / Child Play: An 11 Year Old Girl Breaks Up With Boyfriend / Why Dont Other Men In The World Have Swag Like Black American Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.