Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? (19044 Views)

Nigerian Man Ties His Son To His Back And People Make Fun Of Him / After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) / Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by noblegrex: 10:09am On Jul 11, 2015
100% infact 150%

1 Like

Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by smudge2079(m): 10:09am On Jul 11, 2015
No way... Am so flawed. Despicable me!
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Drenix(m): 10:09am On Jul 11, 2015
Yes.....
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by steffans(m): 10:10am On Jul 11, 2015
ok...
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 11, 2015
Hell No! No way.
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by damiloladuke: 10:11am On Jul 11, 2015
why not
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by derolemode(m): 10:11am On Jul 11, 2015
Bonapart:
Foolish and unlearned question Which can never add value
if u have nothing good to say about somebody, SHUT UP. -Lucky Dube

2 Likes

Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by derolemode(m): 10:11am On Jul 11, 2015
Bonapart:
Foolish and unlearned question Which can never add value
if u have nothing good to say about somebody, SHUT UP. -Lucky Dube
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Infinitegrace: 10:12am On Jul 11, 2015
Yes, I try to be the best wife to my husband. Am faithful to him and also work very hard to assist him financially. I would like my future daughter inlaw to posses these my attributes.
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by arsetalks(m): 10:12am On Jul 11, 2015
A big YES but a person with a little bit less of my workaholic nature.
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Nicepoker(m): 10:12am On Jul 11, 2015
Oh no I won't.
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Macwytt(m): 10:12am On Jul 11, 2015
Cutehector:
[size=20pt]hell no[/size]
U see ur life? Shey I tell you to stay away from origin?
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:13am On Jul 11, 2015
I'll let her marry a person like me when I was still a teen(Around 0-15.5years) but not a person like me 3-4 years ago and the present me!

You wanna know why? grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by omotolly22(f): 10:13am On Jul 11, 2015
sure
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by NnamdiN: 10:14am On Jul 11, 2015
Nope. I've got some issues wink
But with a little amendment, YES.
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Nicepoker(m): 10:14am On Jul 11, 2015
Infinitegrace:
Yes, I try to be the best wife to my husband. Am faithful to him and also work very hard to assist him financially. I would like my future daughter inlaw to posses these my attributes.
did u just say best wife? I see u as a 2nd or 3rd wife to ur husband
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Christianwalase: 10:14am On Jul 11, 2015
THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST UNREASONABLE QUESTIONS I HAVE SEEN HERE. Mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by bettercreature(m): 10:15am On Jul 11, 2015
Its morning! am out of here
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Exponental(m): 10:15am On Jul 11, 2015
very big YES!
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by jennyswt(f): 10:16am On Jul 11, 2015
yesoooooo. I pray my baby boy marries someone as virtuous as I am
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by jmoore(m): 10:16am On Jul 11, 2015
Yes, one of the best she can ever get.
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 11, 2015
Yeah....buh someone with a stronger heart tho
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Brytawon(m): 10:17am On Jul 11, 2015
I know I'll always want the best for my child...
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by GodblessNig247(m): 10:17am On Jul 11, 2015
Dyt:
Ok
That's if there's another me
I am special, yes everyone is special but I only hope there's a duplicate me out there, somewhere somehow sometimes
Cos when we love, we deeply do
And when we say NO, we seriously mean it even when we tend to forget and forgive
That's not so good cos most times we are taken for granted even if not all the time.

I have a heart of gold
Don't compliment me
I know
Hehehehehehehe

But seriously my kind that loves will just be perfect but if not, then a better me
Who knows there are still people that don't nag when they want something or jealous cheesy cheesy

hmmm. So u are perfect. Nawa o I never see Ur kind before o
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by cvibe2: 10:18am On Jul 11, 2015
ok
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by darkchap(m): 10:20am On Jul 11, 2015
[color=#550000][/color][i][/i]I won't want to av female kids but make my son no dey drink like me n make he no dey 'zina' like hin papa
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Cutehector(m): 10:20am On Jul 11, 2015
Macwytt:

U see ur life? Shey I tell you to stay away from origin?
see dem.. Holier dan thou...
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Dyt(f): 10:22am On Jul 11, 2015
GodblessNig247:

hmmm. So u are perfect. Nawa o I never see Ur kind before o

Did you read upside down
My kind/type will be perfect for my kids
No one is perfect, we only complete ourselves
Don't let me use hammer on you
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Kassidy90(m): 10:23am On Jul 11, 2015
Yes 100%

But if there is upgraded version of me nothing spoil..
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 11, 2015
Why not though with the good part.
I can so watch someone to death. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by slimes(m): 10:24am On Jul 11, 2015
As normal, many people here trying to express what they are not. This type of open-ended questions most certainly, attract lies. cool cool cool cool
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by rman: 10:27am On Jul 11, 2015
YerYer:
According to the famous psychologist Sigmund Freud, girls who marry men who reminding them of their fathers are simply trying to fill a childhood void. You will see this especially in children who were abandoned at an earlier age or maltreated by their parents. They tend to marry men or women who remind them of their parents as a way to gain their love or affection, they wonder why they were abandoned and seek partners who will love them unconditionally in adulthood. Most of them are very clingy and constantly date different people only to find out that they can never replace the love lost in early childhood. So no, I wouldn't want my daughter to marry a man like me, besides, i'm not all that good looking to begin with cheesy

Brutal honesty. Fortunately, it is people like you that understand this reality that is best prepared for marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Hates My Best Friend. What Should I Do? / Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women / 70-yr-old Man Insists On Marrying 12-yr-old To Boost Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.