Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? (19045 Views)

Nigerian Man Ties His Son To His Back And People Make Fun Of Him / After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) / Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by ikombe: 10:27am On Jul 11, 2015
hell no. She should marry sumone better than me , i want the best for my baby girl grin
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by streetzdreamz(m): 10:29am On Jul 11, 2015
NOPE,am weird enough.
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Macwytt(m): 10:29am On Jul 11, 2015
Cutehector:
see dem.. Holier dan thou...

In kesh voice..... U dey spray four different perfume but ur hand-pit still dey smell
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Cutehector(m): 10:34am On Jul 11, 2015
Macwytt:

In kesh voice..... U dey spray four different perfume but ur hand-pit still dey smell
I just want my kids to marry someone berra dan me, not just like me
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Genea(f): 10:35am On Jul 11, 2015
kamez:
yes someone handsome, loving, caring, hardworking and self reliant like me, but with less anger issues..

I too dey vex haba!
thank God u kno,dats y I love my oremussanctus,wah a lovely bf.....

1 Like

Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by ucheokpara100(m): 10:37am On Jul 11, 2015
best question ever!

1 Like

Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by timilehing(m): 10:37am On Jul 11, 2015
YES!!!
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Ayietim(m): 10:39am On Jul 11, 2015
Marriage doesn't work for the one who is not in it for love sake,
but is in it for what they can gain,
what they can take, and keep for themselves.
Marriage is for those who are ready to sacrifice in order to accomodate,
it's for those who realize that the other is human too, and must be treated with respect.
Marriage is for those with big hearts,
marriage is for real humans.
http://ayietim.
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 11, 2015
Yes o am so cool and fun to be with
My elder broda had to marry a girl who gat same attitude wit moi grin
He said if he was goin to be away from home he needs anoda me around and he got just dat girl like me
tongue

1 Like

Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Leadn(m): 10:50am On Jul 11, 2015
I'm not the best person there is, so Nope.

I can date 5 girls all at once and lie to each of them that they are the best thing to happen to me since my birth... it's saddening.

I also have severe anger issues. Once angry, I can shatter anything I come in contact with, not forgetting I can really go berserk with words & fists... So NOPE!

But, I would love my daughter to get married to some1 who's as hardworking & intelligent as I am smiley

2 Likes

Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by ElDeeVee(m): 10:50am On Jul 11, 2015
Princess042:
I would want my son to marry someone that has my good characters ........

I know am not perfect and I'm really trying to change in the areas I'm lacking but all in all I TRY
Picture of you TRYING or Adonbilivit tongue
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by dorin27(f): 10:51am On Jul 11, 2015
Yep....I am stubborn but very caring and loving
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Leadn(m): 10:52am On Jul 11, 2015
smudge2079:
No way... Am so flawed. Despicable me!

cheesy
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Neplusultra(f): 10:54am On Jul 11, 2015
200% sure!!!! smiley
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Princess042(f): 10:54am On Jul 11, 2015
ElDeeVee:
Picture of you TRYING or Adonbilivit tongue
lol
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by egobetatoday: 10:54am On Jul 11, 2015
philfrey08:

This person that posted "K" is a dunce o!!!!
SPACE BOOKER!!!
I can marru someone like my Mum.... I would NEVER allow my sisters marry someone like my Dad.... iro nla!!!

My kids can marry someone like me minus some bad things i picked up.

Front page

well said. but u forgot to tell us some of these bad things. who knows...it may help some1. Only genuine people like u know they are not perfect. No one is anyway!

1 Like

Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by no2fuks(m): 10:56am On Jul 11, 2015
is this a trick question

of cuz I want my child to marry someone like me.
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Macwytt(m): 10:56am On Jul 11, 2015
Cutehector:
I just want my kids to marry someone berra dan me, not just like me

OK I respect that
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by ekiloui(f): 10:58am On Jul 11, 2015
Even though I strive very hard to be the best I can be, I still want my children to have the very best, so I'd want them to marry someone way better than myself, but if they can't, they can always marry someone like me, I'm not bad at all, it's just that I'm too forgetful and a bit lazy.

But should my son marry a woman with my ambition I'd be most proud

1 Like

Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by ideatoprince18(m): 10:59am On Jul 11, 2015
Dyt:
Ok
That's if there's another me
I am special, yes everyone is special but I only hope there's a duplicate me out there, somewhere somehow sometimes
Cos when we love, we deeply do
And when we say NO, we seriously mean it even when we tend to forget and forgive
That's not so good cos most times we are taken for granted even if not all the time.

I have a heart of gold
Don't compliment me
I know
Hehehehehehehe

But seriously my kind that loves will just be perfect but if not, then a better me
Who knows there are still people that don't nag when they want something or jealous cheesy cheesy
........U are just perfect dts if u are true about ur description
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by no2fuks(m): 11:04am On Jul 11, 2015
Princess042:
I would want my son to marry someone that has my good characters ........

I know am not perfect and I'm really trying to change in the areas I'm lacking but all in all I TRY

what areas are you lacking?
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Dyt(f): 11:05am On Jul 11, 2015
ideatoprince18:
........U are just perfect dts if u are true about ur description

I nag
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by kenoz(m): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2015
Why not
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by no2fuks(m): 11:10am On Jul 11, 2015
ekiloui:
Even though I strive very hard to be the best I can be, I still want my children to have the very best, so I'd want them to marry someone way better than myself, but if they can't, they can always marry someone like me, I'm not bad at all, it's just that I'm too forgetful and a bit lazy.

But should my son marry a woman with my ambition I'd be most proud

type that falls asleep inside moluwe. u better not let your son marry someone like you.
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 11, 2015
kunlesufyan:
Of course ,her father isn't ugly ..why would she bring an ugly duckling into my house ?? grin

So is all about the physical appearance for you?
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 11, 2015
carzola:

So dry and stale...fix something better next time.
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by PrettySpicey(f): 11:14am On Jul 11, 2015
Yes, I would. Very much possessing my best qualities and having overcome my 'lesser' nature.

1 Like

Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 11, 2015
derolemode:

if u have nothing good to say about somebody, SHUT UP. -Lucky Dube

Thanks for addresing this,so many times i wonder why some people just walk into any thread n just talk anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 11, 2015
McBrooklyn:
I'll let her marry a person like me when I was still a teen(Around 0-15.5years) but not a person like me 3-4 years ago and the present me!

Why?

You wanna know why? grin
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 11, 2015
Christianwalase:
THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST UNREASONABLE QUESTIONS I HAVE SEEN HERE. Mtcheeeeeew

Cnt you just ignore...you musnt comment on every thread.
Re: Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 11, 2015
Leadn:
I'm not the best person there is, so Nope.

I can date 5 girls all at once and lie to each of them that they are the best thing to happen to me since my birth... it's saddening.

I also have severe anger issues. Once angry, I can shatter anything I come in contact with, not forgetting I can really go berserk with words & fists... So NOPE!

But, I would love my daughter to get married to some1 who's as hardworking & intelligent as I am smiley

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeez u need Jesus bro grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Hates My Best Friend. What Should I Do? / Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women / 70-yr-old Man Insists On Marrying 12-yr-old To Boost Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.