Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

When Muslims Betray Non-muslim Friends And Neighbors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Muslims Betray Non-muslim Friends And Neighbors (2487 Views)

Niger Delta Will Betray Biafra Agitation / We Will Not Reveal Tompolo’s Hideout – Ijaws Vow Never To Betray Ex-militant / Gbenga Daniel Replies Soyinka: Your Comments Betray Your Repute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Muslims Betray Non-muslim Friends And Neighbors by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 11, 2015
The real reason Boko Haram is still yet to be defeated is because they enjoy wide spread tacit support from northern Muslims.

Whenever they roll into a newly captured town, there are Muslims who welcome them openly and point out where the infidels are hiding.

This same so called peaceful Muslims also aid Boko Haram by helping them gather intel of Security forces positions and movements.

Boko Haram numbers keep swirling and this is because more and more northern Muslims keep joining them.

A situation where a father will give his daughter to Boko Haram to be used as a suicide bomber should tell you that these lunatics in Boko Haram are not ghosts.

Muslim officers and personnel of the Nigerian Army of northern extraction have been accused of aiding the group by abandoning their positions and weapons to the group. A colonel is currently undergoing court marshal for abandoning 4 light tanks and withdrawing from his position in order to allow Boko fighters escape and later claim the tanks. There are also more grave scenarios of Muslim officers killing their own non Muslim men or setting them up to be killed.

The northern elite is not left out as most of their Governors have frustrated any attempt to dislodge the group by accusing Nigerian Army of genocide, insensitivity to the fate of supposedly abducted civilians and also accused the past administration of being behind the Islamist separatists.

Even the current occupier of the highest office had once declared that "a fight against Boko Haram is a fight against the north".

If the north can defend and support Boko Haram what do you think they would do once Boko Haram now ISIS overruns any northern city . They will give them a heroes welcome and help them round up the infidels hiding.

ISIS will soon occupy northern Nigeria and it will be by invitation of northern Muslims.

Let believers not take for friends and allies infidels rather than believers: and whoever does this shall have no relationship left with Allah—unless you but guard yourselves against them, taking precautions – Koran 3:28

Days ago, after the Islamic State [IS] entered the Syrian city of Hassakè, prompting a mass exodus of Christians, a familiar, though often overlooked scene, took place: many otherwise “normal” Muslims joined ranks with IS, instantly turning on their longtime Christian neighbors.

This is the third category of Muslims that lurks between “moderates” and “radicals”: “sleepers,” Muslims who appear “moderate” but who are merely  waiting for circumstances to turn to Islam’s advantage before they join the jihad; Muslims who are waiting for the rewards of jihad to become greater than the risks.

There is no lack of examples of these types of Muslims.  The following are testimonials from non-Muslims, mostly Christian refuges from those regions of Iraq and Syria now under Islamic State (or other jihadi) control.  Consider what they say about their longtime Sunni neighbors who appeared “moderate”—or at least nonviolent—but who, once the jihad came to town, exposed their true colors:

Georgios, a man from the ancient Christian town of Ma‘loula—one of the few areas in the world where the language of Christ was still spoken—told of how Muslim neighbors he knew all his life turned on the Christians after al-Nusra, another jihadi outfit, invaded in 2013:

We knew our Muslim neighbours all our lives. Yes, we knew the Diab family were quite radical, but we thought they would never betray us. We ate with them. We are one people.

A few of the Diab family had left months ago and we guessed they were with the Nusra [al-Qaeda front]. But their wives and children were still here. We looked after them. Then, two days before the Nusra attacked, the families suddenly left the town. We didn’t know why. And then our neighbours led our enemies in among us.

The Christian man explained with disbelief how he saw a young member of the Diab family whom he knew from youth holding a sword and leading foreign jihadis to Christian homes.  Continues Georgios:

We had excellent relations. It never occurred to us that Muslim neighbours would betray us. We all said “please let this town live in peace — we don’t have to kill each other.”  But now there is bad blood. They brought in the Nusra to throw out the Christians and get rid of us forever. Some of the Muslims who lived with us are good people but I will never trust 90 per cent of them again.

A teenage Christian girl from Homs, Syria—which once had a Christian population of approximately 80,000, but which is now reportedly zero—relates her story:

We left because they were trying to kill us. . . . They wanted to kill us because we were Christians. They were calling us Kaffirs [infidels], even little children saying these things. Those who were our neighbors turned against us. At the end, when we ran away, we went through balconies. We did not even dare go out on the street in front of our house. I’ve kept in touch with the few Christian friends left back home, but I cannot speak to my Muslim friends any more. I feel very sorry about that. (Crucified Again, p. 207)

When asked who exactly threatened and drove Christians out of Mosul, which fell to the Islamic State a year ago, another anonymous Christian refugee responded:

We left Mosul because ISIS came to the city. The [Sunni Muslim] people of Mosul embraced ISIS and drove the Christians out of the city. When ISIS entered Mosul, the people hailed them and drove out the Christians….

The people who embraced ISIS, the people who lived there with us… Yes, my neighbors. Our neighbors and other people threatened us. They said: “Leave before ISIS get you.” What does that mean? Where would we go?...  Christians have no support in Iraq. Whoever claims to be protecting the Christians is a liar. A liar!

Nor is such Muslim treachery limited to Christians.  Other “infidels,” Yazidis for example, have experienced the same betrayal.  Discussing IS invasion of his village, a 68-year-old Yazidi man who managed to flee the bloody offensive—which included the slaughter of many Yazidi men and enslavement of women and children—said:

The (non-Iraqi) jihadists were Afghans, Bosnians, Arabs and even Americans and British fighters….  But the worst killings came from the people living among us, our (Sunni) Muslim neighbours….  The Metwet, Khawata and Kejala tribes—they were all our neighbours. But they joined the IS, took heavy weapons from them, and informed on who was Yazidi and who was not. Our neighbours made the IS takeover possible .

When asked why people she knew her whole life would suddenly join IS and savagely turn on her people, she replied:

I can’t tell you exactly, but it has to be religion.  It has to be religion.  They constantly asked us to convert, but we refused.  Before this, they never mentioned it.  Prior, we thought of each other as family.  But I say, it has to be religion.

Lest it seem that this phenomenon of Sunni betrayal is limited to Islamic jihad in Mesopotamia, know that it has occurred historically and currently in other nations.  The following anecdote from the Ottoman Empire is over 100 years old:

Then one night, my husband came home and told me that the padisha [sultan] had sent word that we were to kill all the Christians in our village, and that we would have to kill our neighbours. I was very angry, and told him that I did not care who gave such orders, they were wrong. These neighbours had always been kind to us, and if he dared to kill them Allah would pay us out. I tried all I could to stop him, but he killed them — killed them with his own hand. (Sir Edwin Pears, Turkey and Its People, London: Methuen and Co., 1911, p. 39)

And in Nigeria—a nation that shares little with Syria, Iraq, or Turkey, other than Islam—a jihadi attack on Christians that left five churches destroyed and several Christians killed was enabled by “local Muslims”:

The Muslims in this town were going round town pointing out church buildings and shops owned by Christians to members of Boko Haram, and they in turn bombed these churches and shops.

Such similar patterns of traitorous behavior—patterns that cross continents and centuries, patterns that regularly appear whenever Muslims live alongside non-Muslims—are easily understood by turning to Koran 3:28:

Let believers [Muslims] not take infidels [non-Muslims] for friends and allies instead of believers. Whoever does this shall have no relationship left with God—unless you but guard yourselves against them, taking precautions.  But Allah cautions you [to fear] Himself. For the final goal is to Allah.

Here is how Islam’s most authoritative ulema and exegetes explain Koran 3:28: 

Muhammad ibn Jarir at-Tabari (d. 923), author of a standard and authoritative commentary of the Koran, writes:

If you [Muslims] are under their [non-Muslims’] authority, fearing for yourselves, behave loyally to them with your tongue while harboring inner animosity for them … [know that] Allah has forbidden believers from being friendly or on intimate terms with the infidels rather than other believers—except when infidels are above them [in authority]. Should that be the case, let them act friendly towards them while preserving their religion.

Ibn Kathir (d. 1373), another prime authority on the Koran, writes:

The Most High said, “[U]nless you but guard yourselves against them, taking precautions”—that is, whoever at any time or place fears their evil may protect himself through outward show—not sincere conviction. As al-Bukhari records through Abu al-Darda the words [of the Prophet], “Truly, we grin to the faces of some peoples, while our hearts curse them.”

In other words, Muslims are not to befriend non-Muslims, unless circumstances are such that it is in the Muslims’ interests to do so.  For example, if Muslims are a minority (as in America), or if their leaders  brutally crack down on jihadi activities (as in Bashar Assad’s pre-Islamic State Syria): then they may preach and even feign peace, tolerance and coexistence with their non-Muslim neighbors. 

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Muslims Betray Non-muslim Friends And Neighbors by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 11, 2015
grin
Re: When Muslims Betray Non-muslim Friends And Neighbors by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 11, 2015
Waiting for the arrivals of vultures!

1 Like

Re: When Muslims Betray Non-muslim Friends And Neighbors by Beamborla(f): 7:17am On Jul 11, 2015
The Bible already made it clear that persecution awaits Christians so, no biggie...
Re: When Muslims Betray Non-muslim Friends And Neighbors by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 11, 2015
I don't care who Muslims support. For all I care they can worship the devil himself what I don't want to hear ever again is that Boko Haram, ISIS, Al Qaeda, Al Shabaab or any other lice ridden bearded muhajadunce army are not Muslims.

Muslims will first deny these groups as non Muslims but will then sooner or later justify the actions of this groups.

Take for instance the Charlie Hebdo massacres, Muslims in several Muslim countries and even in Europe held rallies justifying the killings.

Even Obama has come out in defense of Muslim terrorists who went on rampage rioting accross the Arab world when a low budget film on the life of Mohammed was released. Obama will later state that ; " The future does not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam".

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Muslims Betray Non-muslim Friends And Neighbors by Dollyak(f): 7:19am On Jul 11, 2015
I will rather you didn't make this post about religion because SW Muslims doesn't kill for religious reasons.

1 Like

Re: When Muslims Betray Non-muslim Friends And Neighbors by UnknownT: 7:20am On Jul 11, 2015
It's not a new thing op. Pre BH, when religious crises and killings were the main thing. The Christians were targeted by mostly their Muslim neighbours

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Muslims Betray Non-muslim Friends And Neighbors by Dollyak(f): 7:22am On Jul 11, 2015
UnknownT:
It's not a new thing op. Pre BH, when religious crises and killings were the main thing. The Christians were targeted by mostly their Muslim neighbours
In the North, yes. It's unfair on the SW Muslims for you guys to lump them together with their northern counterparts. Let's be sensitive please.
Say no more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Muslims Betray Non-muslim Friends And Neighbors by Idiataqueen(f): 7:27am On Jul 11, 2015
I hate islam.

7 Likes

Re: When Muslims Betray Non-muslim Friends And Neighbors by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 11, 2015
Every muslim is a potential killer.just open your eyes around them and if possible kill them 1st..i mean any muslim

5 Likes

Re: When Muslims Betray Non-muslim Friends And Neighbors by DaBullIT(m): 7:33am On Jul 11, 2015
Dollyak:

In the North, yes. It's unfair on the SW Muslims for you guys to lump them together with their northern counterparts. Let's be sensitive please.
Say no more.

Kaduna Riot , and Jos crises and thereafter, Northern Muslims killed SW muslims when they ran out of Catholics to behead

Muslims can not exist in peace, its as simple as that .

I wouldn't guarantee SW muslims though , although they are more educated and more exposed , but in favorable conditions and co , They might turn too, A muslim is a ticking time bomb , Sleepers as the OP described them .

And i say that because after every murder and killings, they get to loot the victim's / (s) properties and that's why basically Jihad was founded on greed , kill to take over tactics

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Muslims Betray Non-muslim Friends And Neighbors by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 11, 2015
[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=images/man_wearing_boko_215599194.jpg&size=article_large[/img]

[size=18pt]There is no such thing as an Islamaphobe

Every non Muslim is allowed to have a heavy dose of fear and caution when living among Muslims.

[/size]

2 Likes

Re: When Muslims Betray Non-muslim Friends And Neighbors by gists: 7:45am On Jul 11, 2015
The real reason Boko Haram is still yet to be defeated is because they enjoy wide spread tacit support from northern Muslims.
The very first statement put me off as this is obviously from another bigot trying to malign anything islam and north.
I guess the northern (especially the muslims) are very happy with the several bomb blasts in the mosques up north. So happy that they even lynched and killed people on the ground of suspicion that they had bomb on them.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/175049-angry-youth-stone-suspected-boko-haram-member-death-kano.html
An unidentified man was Friday lynched in Kano on suspicion he belonged to the deadly sect, Boko Haram.
The man was stoned to death by hundreds who gathered near Kano Central Mosque shortly before the commencement of Friday prayers.

The attackers said the man arrived at the area with an explosive material and a gun.
Spotted, a group of youth chased him from Karkasara to the Central Mosque where he was rounded up and stoned to death.

The Kano Police spokesperson, Musa Majiya, confirmed the incident.
He however said security operatives arrived at the scene promptly but could not trace any of the alleged weapons the man was accused of carrying.

Mr. Magaji, an Assistance Superintendent of Police, said because the unproved allegation, police had commenced investigation into what actually happened.
He warned the public against taking laws into their hands whenever they suspected anything untoward, saying it could lead to attacks on innocent people.
The attack came more than two months after Boko Haram launched a devastating bomb and gun attacks on the central mosque killing more than 100 people.

http://www.punchng.com/news/mob-kills-suspected-bomber-in-kano/
A suspected bomber met his waterloo in Kano on Wednesday as he was apprehended and killed by an angry mob near the Emir of Kano’s palace

The suspected bomber was said to have been apprehended immediately after setting off an Improvised Explosive Device near a Mosque very close to the palace of the Emir of Kano, Ado Bayero on Wednesday night.

The aggrieved residents were said to have defied the explosion, which went off at Kofar Fatalwa by the Kano Central Mosque, and arrested one of the bombers, who had arrived on a tricycle to set off the bomb.

It was learnt that the residents pursued the terrorists after the blast, and burnt one of the men before handing over the other to security operatives.

The spokesperson for the Joint Task Force in Kano, Ikedioha Iweha, confirmed the explosion.

He also confirmed that no one died from the explosion, itself.

It will be recalled that the Emir escaped an assassination attempt on January 19 when gunmen threw an IED at his convoy.
Re: When Muslims Betray Non-muslim Friends And Neighbors by gists: 7:49am On Jul 11, 2015
DaBullIT:

Kaduna Riot , and Jos crises and thereafter, Northern Muslims killed SW muslims when they ran out of Catholics to behead

Muslims can not exist in peace, its as simple as that .

I wouldn't guarantee SW muslims though , although they are more educated and more exposed , but in favorable conditions and co , They might turn too, A muslim is a ticking time bomb , Sleepers as the OP described them .

And i say that because after every murder and killings, they get to loot the victim's / (s) properties and that's why basically Jihad was founded on greed , kill to take over tactics
Yet you will gladly trade your Nigerian or Biafran passport for an opportunity to go to Dubai in UAE which obviously is a Christian Nation. Abi no be so?
Re: When Muslims Betray Non-muslim Friends And Neighbors by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 11, 2015
gists:

Yet you will gladly trade your Nigerian or Biafran passport for an opportunity to go to Dubai in UAE which obviously is a Christian Nation. Abi no be so?

You are not following the narrative.

By the way we did you not mention Iraq, Yemen, Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Syria and every other Muslim cesspit?

2 Likes

Re: When Muslims Betray Non-muslim Friends And Neighbors by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 11, 2015
Knew this since mohammed lied about Isaac

2 Likes

Re: When Muslims Betray Non-muslim Friends And Neighbors by mayorkyzo: 7:52am On Jul 11, 2015
I've always said it and will continue to say it...every muslim is a potential terrorist...

3 Likes

Re: When Muslims Betray Non-muslim Friends And Neighbors by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 11, 2015
WombRaiders:

9:5 Slay the idolaters wherever you find them.

9:6 Those who submit and convert to Islam will be treated well. (Those who don't submit will be killed. See previous verse.)

9:7-9 Don't make treaties with non-Muslims. They are all evildoers and should not be trusted.

9:11 Treat converts to Islam well, but kill those who refuse to convert (see 9:5).

9:12-14 Fight the disbelievers! Allah is on your side; he will give you victory.

9:23 Don't make friends with your disbelieving family members. Those who do so are wrong-doers.

9:29 Fight against Christians and Jews "until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low."

9:33 The "Religion of Truth" (Islam) must prevail, by force if necessary, over all other religions.

9:41 Fight for Allah with your wealth and whatever weapons are available to you.

9:42 Those who refuse to fight for Allah (claiming they are unable) are liars who have destroyed their souls.

9:73 Fight the disbelievers and hypocrites. Be harsh with them. They are all going to hell anyway.

9:81-83 Those who refuse to give their wealth and lives to Allah will face the fire of hell.

9:85 Those who refuse to fight for Allah will be treated (along with their children) as unbelievers.

9:111 Believers must fight for Allah. They must kill and be killed. Allah will reward them for it.

9:123 Fight disbelievers who are near you, and let them see the harshness in you.

This is Allah's "last word" on tolerance and peace toward non-Muslims. If nothing else up to this point had abrogated the tolerant verses, the above verses completely wipe out every last positive verse in the Quran for non-Muslims.

And finally, there is no such thing as an "Islamaphobe". A phobia is an irrational fear but as can be seen from wide spread Islamic violence, being a non Muslim one ought to have a very heavy dose of healthy fear and caution when living among Muslims.

2 Likes

Re: When Muslims Betray Non-muslim Friends And Neighbors by gists: 8:06am On Jul 11, 2015
WombRaiders:

You are not following the narrative.
I don't have to follow a narrative with such a blatantly false opening statement as shown in the articles I posted. Sorry I don't have time for such.

By the way we did you not mention Iraq, Yemen, Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Syria and every other Muslim cesspit?
Just like you don't also mention Mexico, Rwanda, Italy (from where vatican is carved), Honduras, Colombia, Lesotho. In fact a quick look at top 10 countries with HIGHEST MURDER RATES IN THE WORLD on wiki shows ALL are christian dominated countries
Re: When Muslims Betray Non-muslim Friends And Neighbors by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 11, 2015
gists:

I don't have to follow a narrative with such a blatantly false opening statement as shown in the articles I posted. Sorry I don't have time for such.

Just like you don't also mention Mexico, Rwanda, Italy (from where vatican is carved), Honduras, Colombia, Lesotho. In fact a quick look at top 10 countries with HIGHEST MURDER RATES IN THE WORLD on wiki shows ALL are christian dominated countries

The fact remains that more and more Muslims support Islamic Terror Groups like Boko Haram and you are one of them and that is why I can never trust any of you Taqiyya lying marafarkers.

Your religion is nothing but a criminal organization.

You worship the devil and that is why you see nothing wrong in the atrocities committed by your lunatic brethren.

4 Likes

Re: When Muslims Betray Non-muslim Friends And Neighbors by gists: 8:31am On Jul 11, 2015
WombRaiders:

The fact remains that more and more Muslims support Islamic Terror Groups like Boko Haram and you are one of them and that is why I can never trust any of you Taqiyya lying marafarkers.

Your religion is nothing but a criminal organization.

You worship the devil and that is why you see nothing wrong in the atrocities committed by your lunatic brethren.

Wow. Can you see how brainwashed you have become? How can I be one of them when I posted examples of people lynching bh suspects? How can I be one of them when I advocated military action when JEG was rumored to be considering negotiation.
Are there some muslims that are happy with what BH is doing? My guess is yes there may be some. But to generalise and say myself and many other muslims are happy with their terror activities shows how unreasonable your thinking is. In fact, I am tempted to say Naija christians like you are the one that are somewhat happy with what BH are doing. In your hatred for north and muslim, you guys will rather see BH continue with their carnage just to feel justified about your believes about islam/muslims.

I'll just ignore the rest of what you said.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Muslims Betray Non-muslim Friends And Neighbors by ERODEDEAST(f): 8:32am On Jul 11, 2015
. I reiterate 'ISLAMIST' have been told to LIE and DEFEND Islam, All ISLAMIST I wish you sour Bombing for ur Deluded 72 Virgins Psychotic Religion of Piss. Any fellow that thinks he/she can LIVE in peace with MUSLEMS needs his/her head checked with immediate alacrity, Muslems have been ordered to make sure the SHARIA LAW supersedes the LAW of any Land they find themselves. So now tell me how you LIVE in peace with this EVILS, where they don't exhibit their madness or kill for their Allah you find out they are in minority that's when you see them Very obedient, and Civilised. In the world Its only JAPAN that knows how to deal with these Cancers, CHINA just woke up from her slumber

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Muslims Betray Non-muslim Friends And Neighbors by DaBullIT(m): 8:44am On Jul 11, 2015
gists:

Speculations , you don't even know for sure , and if I have to trade my Nigerian passport to go to UaE I would, they are enlightened and less barbaric
Re: When Muslims Betray Non-muslim Friends And Neighbors by ERODEDEAST(f): 8:55am On Jul 11, 2015
[b]
Most moderate Muslims will use AL TAQIYYA or ignorance and quote this non-compulsion of religion verse: Qu'ran2: 256
Sahih International
"There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing."
But they refuse to mention the other verses which compels their terrible religion on others. Remember the quran is a book that is filled with contractions and abrogations and even commands for Muslims to lie and deceive infidels eg Kitman and al Taqiyya..
Here is a little sample of the over 100 quran verses Islamic terrorists use to justify their acts of terror as commanded by Mohammed with total disregard for the non-complusion of religion earlier stated ;
Qur’an 9:29—Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
Qur’an 9:28—O ye who believe! Truly the Pagans are unclean; so let them not, after this year of theirs, approach the Sacred Mosque. And if ye fear poverty, soon will Allah enrich you, if He wills, out of His bounty, for Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.
Qur’an 9:30—The Jews call Uzair a son of God, and the Christians call Christ the son of God. That is a saying from their mouth; (In this) they but imitate what the Unbelievers of old used to say. Allah’s curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!
Qur’an 9:31—They take their priests and their anchorites to be their lords in derogation of Allah, and (they take as their Lord) Christ, the son of Mary; yet they were commanded to worship but One God: there is no god but He. Praise and glory to Him: (Far is He) from having the partners they associate (with Him).
Qur’an 9:32—Fain would they extinguish Allah’s Light with their mouths, but Allah will not allow but that His Light should be perfected, even though the Unbelievers may detest (it).
Qur’an 9:33—It is He Who hath sent His Messenger with Guidance and the Religion of Truth, to prevail it over all religion, even though the Pagans may detest (it).
Qur’an 5:51—O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other.
Qur’an 9:73—O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them.
Qur’an 9:111—Surely Allah has bought of the believers their persons and their property for this, that they shall have the garden; they fight in Allah's way, so they slay and are slain.
Qur’an 9:123—O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness.
Qur’an 47:35—Be not weary and fainthearted, crying for peace, when ye should be uppermost.
Qur’an 48:29—Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and those who are with him are severe against disbelievers, and merciful among themselves.
"The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims." (Bukhari, Book 83 Number 17)
Sahih Muslim 30—Muhammad said: “I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah.”
Sahih Muslim 4366—Muhammad said: “I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslims.”
Sunan An-Nasa’i 3099—The Prophet said: “Whoever dies without having fought or having thought of fighting, he dies on one of the branches of hypocrisy.”
Sunan Ibn Majah 2763—The Messenger of Allah said: “Whoever meets Allah with no mark on him (as a result of fighting) in His cause, he will meet Him with a deficiency.”
Sahih al-Bukhari 6922—Allah’s Messenger said, “If anyone changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.”
Qur'an (4:74)-"Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso FIGHTETH IN THE WAY OF Allah, BE HE SLAIN or be he victorious, on him WE SHALL BESTOW A VAST REWARD"
Qur'an (9:111)-"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, AND SLAY AND ARE SLAIN: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the
Qur'an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme."
Qur'an (2:207)-"And there is the type of man who GIVES HIS LIFE to earn the pleasure of Allah..."
Qur'an (61:10-12)"O ye who believe! Shall I lead you to a bargain that will save you from a grievous Penalty? That ye believe in Allah and His Messenger, and that ye strive (your utmost) in the Cause of Allah, with your property and your persons: That will be best for you, if ye but knew! He will forgive you your sins, and admit you to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow, and to beautiful mansions in Gardens of Eternity: that is indeed the Supreme Achievement."
This verse was given at the battle Uhud and uses the Arabic word, Jihad.
The dark-eyed virgins are mentioned in several places as well, including verses 44:54 and 52:20.
For those who swing the other way, there are"perpetual youth"verse6:17, otherwise known as"boys"verses52:24and76:19.
Qur'an (17:33)"And do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden, EXCEPT BY RIGHT"
Qur'an 3:151
Soon shall we cast TERROR into the hearts of the unbelievers, for that they joined companion with Allah...
Bukhari (52:54)- The words of Muhammad:"I would love to be martyred in Allah's Cause and then get resurrected and then get martyred, and then get resurrected again and then get martyred and then get resurrected again and then get martyred." This is why modern-day Jihadists often say that they love death.
Qur'an (5:51)-"O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."
Qur'an (5:80)-"You will see many of them befriending those who disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall they abide." Those Muslims who befriend unbelievers will abide in hell.
Qur'an (3:28)-"Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah:except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them..." This last part means that the Muslim is allowed to feign friendship if it is of benefit. Renowned scholar Ibn Kathir states that"believers are allowed to show friendship outwardly, but never inwardly."
Qur'an (3:118)-"O you who believe! do not take for intimate friends from among others than your own people, they do not fall short of inflicting loss upon you; they love what distresses you; vehement hatred has already appeared from out of their mouths, and what their bosoms conceal is greater still; indeed, We have made the communications clear to you, if you will understand." This verse not only warns Muslims not to take non-Muslims as friends.
Qur'an (9:23)-"O ye who believe! Choose not your fathers nor your brethren for friends if they take pleasure in disbelief rather than faith. Whoso of you taketh them for friends, such are wrong-doers" Even family members are not to be taken as friends if they do not accept Islam. (This is the mildest interpretation of this verse from the 9th Sura, which also advocates"slaying the unbeliever wherever ye find them".
Qur'an (53:29)-"Therefore shun those who turn away from Our Message and desire nothing but the life of this world."
Qur'an (3:85)-"And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers."
[/b]

3 Likes

Re: When Muslims Betray Non-muslim Friends And Neighbors by gists: 9:10am On Jul 11, 2015
DaBullIT:

Speculations , you don't even know for sure , and if I have to trade my Nigerian passport to go to UaE I would, they are enlightened and less barbaric

Somebody shout Haleluyah!! A honest nairaland christian at last. What a rare gem. But what a minute. If you have to, you will trade your Nigerian passport for the opportunity to go to the United ARAB EMIRATE - a full-fledged Islamic country where Sharia law is practiced at its fullest! So I am tempted to say your problem then is not necessarily with Islam but with Northern Nigerian way of interpreting/implementing it. If this is the case, then you are absolutely right because myself and many other Nigerians (both muslims and christians alike) also have serious reservation with the Northern Nigerian way of interpreting/implementing islam.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Muslims Betray Non-muslim Friends And Neighbors by Change2015(m): 9:17am On Jul 11, 2015
Dollyak:
I will rather you didn't make this post about religion because SW Muslims doesn't kill for religious reasons.

He very deliberately wants to antagonise Muslims as evidenced by his other threads/comments. Has he seen any igbo Muslims chasing him, and weren't the easterners happy to support Asari Dokubo a Muslim when he was threatening the unity and peace of the country? If only nairaland had an ignore button...
Re: When Muslims Betray Non-muslim Friends And Neighbors by Omoalhaja7: 9:26am On Jul 11, 2015
Please letz consider this:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Muslims Betray Non-muslim Friends And Neighbors by Rilwayne001: 9:32am On Jul 11, 2015
@Wombraiders, please quote Quran 9 in full, stop giving it your own interpretation. You guys can only deceive the gullible here. I'm waiting.

3 Likes

Re: When Muslims Betray Non-muslim Friends And Neighbors by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 11, 2015
'ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN VOICE'

ISLAM IS PEACE, **ISIS, BKH, ALQAEDA, alshabab et al** are peace in action.

personally from my experience all muslim are cheats. they come to you for help 'begging' but when they get what they want, the will happily call you a kaffir behind your.

between I and my jesus what I am about to say now is 100% true:

[b] it goes like this. there was once a young dedicated muslim guy in my neighbourhood 'an ustaz' who came to me one day for help. his wife gave birth and he was broke at the moment he went to his muslim brothers but they refused to help. when he came to me I helped him thinking we are of same creator.
two months past, and I asked for my money and he told me no problem he will bring it for me in 3 days. 3 days past no money.

I gave him another 2 weeks before asking him for my money again and he he said I should go and come that same evening. evening came and I went to meet him. wow that was when I realise that islam is no peace at all.

when I met him that evening, sitting at his work place as he sighted me , he frown. so I went up to him greeted him and told him what brought me. then he started raising his voice as if we were quarreling say "is because we are keeping for infidels quiet that you guys will be eating shiit in our country!?" and some other muslim came and started asking what was wrong. and I narrated the whole story to them. to my surprise no no told him that what he said was wrong. they were happy at what he said to me.

please is this what an infidel gets for helping a desperate muslim person in need?

islam is never peace and can never ever be one. [/b]

***and many more event time and chance will not permit me to say here and now.***

for those of u chanting one nigeria, your all doomed. time wil tell.

GOD guide my path that I dont fall a victim of delusion. AMEN.

#Biafra_on_my_mind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Muslims Betray Non-muslim Friends And Neighbors by Demmzy15(m): 9:59am On Jul 11, 2015
This WombRaiders guy, I get ya time today! grin
Re: When Muslims Betray Non-muslim Friends And Neighbors by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 11, 2015
Omoalhaja7:
Please letz consider this:
said JESUS?
Re: When Muslims Betray Non-muslim Friends And Neighbors by Rilwayne001: 10:23am On Jul 11, 2015
crotonite:

said JESUS?
Yes

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

MUST SEE! The Intimate Story Of Femi Fani-kayode’s 26-year-old Lover / Why Yorubas Are Nigerias Most Hateful Tribe / Breaking News CCT Postponed Saraki's Hearing Till November 5th and 6th !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.