Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

"EFCC What Of Amaechi?" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "EFCC What Of Amaechi?" (1859 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Amaechi / Caption This Photo Of Amaechi And Bukola Saraki / PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"EFCC What Of Amaechi?" by OgaInnocent(m): 8:57am On Jul 11, 2015
I wish to seize this particular opportunity and forum to appreciate the recent giant strides the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) have made in the anti-corruption war. It was very spontaneous and effective, to the extent that some culprits did not believe what they saw, they had to ask the judge: "you mean am now a prisoner?" If I may say, I think more of such questions are urgently needed from 'such cadre of people' in Nigeria. More grease to the elbow of these ever-ready and 'incorruptible' set of EFCC in an 'incorruptible' administration.
Having done so well in nailing Lamido, Crucifying Nnamani, making Ohakim to receive the measure he gave and dealing with Nyako; I hereby ask, With due regard to your offices, sir, What of Rotimi Amaechi?
I thought you heard the new governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike, lamenting that Amaechi did not do proper handing over? Did you not hear that there were no cars in the government house of Rivers state? Sorry for accusing you, I thought you heard that an out-gone commissioner who in her possession was found a car worth N50m said it was as a parting gift from the previous administration. Who parted her with such gift? Wike said as at 28th of may ( hand over eve) millions of naira were still being withdrawn from the state account. Did EFCC hear that? Wike first assignment in office was to go and borrow N10b, did EFCC bother asking why such early 'own goal'? Wike was determined to probe his predecessor because of the degree of frustration he was accosted with, and had already set up a panel for him; I suppose EFCC would have done a good favour by taking the 'load' off the governor?
Where is justice if there is no punishment for the 'wicked'? Where is justice if we are practising selective judiciary? Behind every great fortune is a great crime. I hope you will not be surprise if I tell who you are simply by telling me who your friend is.
EFCC what of Amaechi?Oga Innocent asking from my beautiful blog: www.ogainnocent.com

1 Like

Re: "EFCC What Of Amaechi?" by papoose999(m): 8:58am On Jul 11, 2015
Re: "EFCC What Of Amaechi?" by OgaInnocent(m): 8:58am On Jul 11, 2015
: Lalasticlala
Re: "EFCC What Of Amaechi?" by Islamicpope(m): 9:01am On Jul 11, 2015
Amaechi na Ur mate?

Abi EFCC no dey fear
Re: "EFCC What Of Amaechi?" by kingthreat(m): 9:05am On Jul 11, 2015
Proof of what Amaechi stole or keep mute and face your dry blog
Re: "EFCC What Of Amaechi?" by OgaInnocent(m): 9:06am On Jul 11, 2015
Islamicpope:
Amaechi na Ur mate?

Abi EFCC no dey fear
So...
Re: "EFCC What Of Amaechi?" by OgaInnocent(m): 9:09am On Jul 11, 2015
kingthreat:
Proof of what Amaechi stole or keep mute and face your dry blog
Really?
Re: "EFCC What Of Amaechi?" by kingthreat(m): 9:16am On Jul 11, 2015
OgaInnocent:

Really?

Proof or shut up. Don't quote me again.
Re: "EFCC What Of Amaechi?" by Phinagold(f): 9:19am On Jul 11, 2015
Good question
Re: "EFCC What Of Amaechi?" by kellyJames5(m): 9:31am On Jul 11, 2015
Make I siddon look jare grin

*sips kunu*
Re: "EFCC What Of Amaechi?" by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:44am On Jul 11, 2015
Do you know you can petition the EFCC to invite Amaechi, stating the areas he fraudulently enriched himself? Why don't you that?
Re: "EFCC What Of Amaechi?" by 234GT(m): 10:03am On Jul 11, 2015
Amaechi na jester.

1 Like

Re: "EFCC What Of Amaechi?" by modath(f): 10:06am On Jul 11, 2015
OgaInnocent:

: Lalasticlala

What a joke!! On top front page!! cheesy, one of your bros tried it yesterday as well but he gave up fast..

Can't knock your hustle for your blog, man's got to eat & what better & faster way than to start a petty political propaganda. smiley
Re: "EFCC What Of Amaechi?" by OgaInnocent(m): 10:47am On Jul 11, 2015
kingthreat:

Proof or shut up. Don't quote me again.
Now I understand your brain drain, I replied you with "really" simply. For you to reason with your cerebrum, only for you to prove intellectual handicap.

Now listen, in case u r blind, (Obviously you are ). The article in the second paragraph raised salient questions that have characterised Rivers state that need not to be argued becos they are all over the National dailies(or will you argue that again?)...arguing with you is a very big abuse of my precious time, because you worth it Not.

Simply read the 2nd and 3rd paragraph as an answer to your idiotic and puerile demand.

Who proved Wat Nnamani did b4 EFCC went for him. Who brought Ohakim to book? Nyako nko? Was I d one that reported Lamido?

The alarms raised by The new government is enough to attract any straight-reasoning anti-graft agency.

I really had to write all these because of others reading it; it is never because of you undeserving dunce!
Re: "EFCC What Of Amaechi?" by Lanretoye(m): 10:47am On Jul 11, 2015
Op i smell joblessness from ur post and pic. since you were the one who tipped them off to go after nyako and lamido...
For posting rubbish i hereby restrict you to the job/vacancy section on nairaland,atleast till you get a job. mtcheeew!!!

1 Like

Re: "EFCC What Of Amaechi?" by OgaInnocent(m): 11:03am On Jul 11, 2015
Lanretoye:
Op i smell joblessness from ur post and pic. since you were the one who tipped them off to go after nyako and lamido...
For posting rubbish i hereby restrict you to the job/vacancy section on nairaland,atleast till you get a job. mtcheeew!!!
Probably you need to show your own face, let's compare who is jobless and who is "jobful"

Without being told, I am sure you are one of those who don't their birth right as Nigerians. I am sure you are one of those who are praise-singers, whose job is to praise the so-called elite while languishing in poverty and petite living...

Yes, if this write-up should be a call to duty, then let it be. I am only raising pertinent issues of topical significance.

All my points above are not hidden from national dailies.
Re: "EFCC What Of Amaechi?" by OgaInnocent(m): 11:08am On Jul 11, 2015
modath:

What a joke!! On top front page!! cheesy, one of your bros tried it yesterday as well but he gave up fast..

Can't knock your hustle for your blog, man's got to eat & what better & faster way than to start a petty political propaganda. smiley
Re: "EFCC What Of Amaechi?" by OgaInnocent(m): 11:10am On Jul 11, 2015
modath:

That's your own myopic view. The earlier you look beyond that, the better.
Re: "EFCC What Of Amaechi?" by JusticeSeeker: 11:24am On Jul 11, 2015
234GT:
Amaechi na jester.

posterity shall vindicate this man. Tinubu wouldn't have mattered if Amaechi had not contributed to the victory fight. I hail my political mentor, the lion of Ubima, Rt. Hon. Amaechi.
Re: "EFCC What Of Amaechi?" by mrvitalis(m): 11:27am On Jul 11, 2015
i thought wike set up a committee o prob ameachi ? so wait when they are done they shouldfile there report to EFCC
dont come here and make noise
Re: "EFCC What Of Amaechi?" by OgaInnocent(m): 11:28am On Jul 11, 2015
Re: "EFCC What Of Amaechi?" by nagastat: 11:30am On Jul 11, 2015
Oya go catch am for dem now!
Re: "EFCC What Of Amaechi?" by OgaInnocent(m): 11:32am On Jul 11, 2015
mrvitalis:
i thought wike set up a committee o prob ameachi ? so wait when they are done they shouldfile there report to EFCC
dont come here and make noise

Noise? Can you actually define noise? Don't comment because others are doing so. Talk with facts. I will surely listen to you. We are here for serious discussion, am not here for jamboree. Pls get that into ur miniature memory!
Re: "EFCC What Of Amaechi?" by 234GT(m): 11:36am On Jul 11, 2015
JusticeSeeker:

posterity shall vindicate this man. Tinubu wouldn't have mattered if Amaechi had not contributed to the victory fight. I hail my political mentor, the lion of Ubima, Rt. Hon. Amaechi.

So if he is investigated, he will come out clean?
Re: "EFCC What Of Amaechi?" by kendo101: 11:37am On Jul 11, 2015
They'll invite him over when they find Odili's case file. grin grin grin
Re: "EFCC What Of Amaechi?" by kingthreat(m): 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
OgaInnocent:

Now I understand your brain drain, I replied you with "really" simply. For you to reason with your cerebrum, only for you to prove intellectual handicap.

Now listen, in case u r blind, (Obviously you are ). The article in the second paragraph raised salient questions that have characterised Rivers state that need not to be argued becos they are all over the National dailies(or will you argue that again?)...arguing with you is a very big abuse of my precious time, because you worth it Not.

Simply read the 2nd and 3rd paragraph as an answer to your idiotic and puerile demand.

Who proved Wat Nnamani did b4 EFCC went for him. Who brought Ohakim to book? Nyako nko? Was I d one that reported Lamido?

The alarms raised by The new government is enough to attract any straight-reasoning anti-graft agency.

I really had to write all these because of others reading it; it is never because of you undeserving dunce!

One thing im sure about is that you're igbo. Your tribe has never ruled Nigeria and with dull ignorant people like you, it might be hard to attain an igbo presidency.
Another thing is that you are a retarded TANoid, for your information, GEJ is in Otueke now, and will never be a president again. Amaechi joined the moving train and will never go to jail. I asked for PROOF of his theft but you gave me sentiments.
Topics like this will not even last on the front page of the politics section talkless of the frontpage. Why would it, when the poster lacks meaningful subjects to captivate minds.

Like i said Mr. Nuisance, concentrate on your blog which will never reach alexa's rankings.
Re: "EFCC What Of Amaechi?" by kingthreat(m): 12:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
Lanretoye:

The guy jobless no be small
Re: "EFCC What Of Amaechi?" by mrvitalis(m): 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
OgaInnocent:

Noise? Can you actually define noise? Don't comment because others are doing so. Talk with facts. I will surely listen to you. We are here for serious discussion, am not here for jamboree. Pls get that into ur miniature memory!
Lol people like u make me laugh.. .. . I know no Nigerian politician is curupt free but believe me there are more people worse than ameachi
Re: "EFCC What Of Amaechi?" by OgaInnocent(m): 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
kingthreat:

One thing im sure about is that you're igbo. Your tribe has never ruled Nigeria and with dull ignorant people like you, it might be hard to attain an igbo presidency.
Another thing is that you are a retarded TANoid, for your information, GEJ is in Otueke now, and will never be a president again. Amaechi joined the moving train and will never go to jail. I asked for PROOF of his theft but you gave me sentiments.
Topics like this will not even last on the front page of the politics section talkless of the frontpage. Why would it, when the poster lacks meaningful subjects to captivate minds.

Like i said Mr. Nuisance, concentrate on your blog which will never reach alexa's rankings.
Ehya...that's why I hate attacking people on NL. I feel the psychological trauma...pls let's attack the topic and leave ourselves alone. #peace

Now to the issues you raised:
I am an Igbo. You are correct.
I am a TANoid- you are very wrong, as I am not a politician (but when it comes to politics I can politicize) and never intend to be one at least for now.

About Igbo Presidency - that is not the subject here. Tribalism is a vice in NL.

About giving you sentiments instead of PROOFS: I don't really know how you think? I told you I am raising issues that are obvious in NEWSPAPERS which is enough for EFCC to act: chek these links:

http://www.punchng.com/news/wike- impounds-another-amaechis-aides-vehicle/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06 /the-truth-about-my-battles- with-amaechi-wike/

http://www.naij.com/465298-wikes- govt-recovers-car-of-amaechis-aide.html

Are those links from my blog again? Nawao

Then finally, about my blog - I don't know why that is giving you headache? Ordinarily I am not suppose to add it here, I only put it there to show that the person talking has an address, my pic is also there to show am not playing a hide-and-seek game...that's why my blog url is there my brother. Enough of these unnecessary 'necessities'. God bleSs you!
Re: "EFCC What Of Amaechi?" by OgaInnocent(m): 1:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
mrvitalis:

Lol people like u make me laugh.. .. . I know no Nigerian politician is curupt free but believe me there are more people worse than ameachi
We are saying the same thing in a different way - Lamido, Ohakim, Nyako, Nnamani etc are all worse than Amaechi! Now that those "Pharaohs" have been drowned in the red sea, is it not yet time to also crucify "Jesus"?
Re: "EFCC What Of Amaechi?" by banki(m): 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
OgaInnocent:

Ehya...that's why I hate attacking people on NL. I feel the psychological trauma...pls let's attack the topic and leave ourselves alone. #peace

Now to the issues you raised:
I am an Igbo. You are correct.
I am a TANoid- you are very wrong, as I am not a politician (but when it comes to politics I can politicize) and never intend to be one at least for now.

About Igbo Presidency - that is not the subject here. Tribalism is a vice in NL.

About giving you sentiments instead of PROOFS: I don't really know how you think? I told you I am raising issues that are obvious in NEWSPAPERS which is enough for EFCC to act: chek these links:

http://www.punchng.com/news/wike- impounds-another-amaechis-aides-vehicle/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06 /the-truth-about-my-battles- with-amaechi-wike/

http://www.naij.com/465298-wikes- govt-recovers-car-of-amaechis-aide.html

Are those links from my blog again? Nawao

Then finally, about my blog - I don't know why that is giving you headache? Ordinarily I am not suppose to add it here, I only put it there to show that the person talking has an address, my pic is also there to show am not playing a hide-and-seek game...that's why my blog url is there my brother. Enough of these unnecessary 'necessities'. God bleSs you!

GOOD....lets start with theodre orji,and his crew from abia state, then we move to anambra with stella odua and her crew, there is martins elechi and his crew, there is orji uzor kalu and his crew, lets start from there because they are closer to you and efcc is already on their case

1 Like

Re: "EFCC What Of Amaechi?" by mrvitalis(m): 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
OgaInnocent:

We are saying the same thing in a different way - Lamido, Ohakim, Nyako, Nnamani etc are all worse than Amaechi! Now that those "Pharaohs" have been drowned in the red sea, is it not yet time to also crucify "Jesus"?
No people like GEJ, PEJ., T. a orji, suswan, madueke, danjuma, odili, and many more need to go before him

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See 21 Fearless People Who Spend Time Cheating Death Doing This! Take A Look.... / Obasanajo And Goodluck jonathan Are Both from secession Biafra / I Don’t Believe In ‘unmoderated’ Rule Of Law —prof. Odekunle, Sagay Committee Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.