Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,048 members, 7,838,651 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Near DSS office ,A Person Dead, 4 Injured - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Near DSS office ,A Person Dead, 4 Injured (15089 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. / Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Near DSS office ,A Person Dead, 4 Injured by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 11, 2015
Nigeria and bomb blast everyday we need a divine breakthrough
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Near DSS office ,A Person Dead, 4 Injured by Bonuwa: 10:00am On Jul 11, 2015
Gud 4 northern elders just lafin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Near DSS office ,A Person Dead, 4 Injured by Benfaco: 10:00am On Jul 11, 2015
When will this menace stop
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Near DSS office ,A Person Dead, 4 Injured by Ofeakwu(m): 10:01am On Jul 11, 2015
[img][/img]

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Near DSS office ,A Person Dead, 4 Injured by Saheed0705(m): 10:01am On Jul 11, 2015
Anything new again so tireeeddd of the okd news
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Near DSS office ,A Person Dead, 4 Injured by Bonuwa: 10:01am On Jul 11, 2015
Gud 4 northern elders
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Near DSS office ,A Person Dead, 4 Injured by nonxo007(m): 10:01am On Jul 11, 2015
Jonathan who isn't learned in military tactics put up road blocks to guarantee a little security, also declared state of emergency in boko haram troubled state.then came Buhari, he first moved the military Hq to Borno, ok dat wasn't Enof then he removed the road blocks that gave us a little hope, then he approved that boko haram prisoners be moved to the peaceful SE. This is a man who was a former general and military head of state. Ok, Just less than two month after his take over, more than 500 people have been killed in bomb blast. But then some people would call Gej clueless, well it's ok because now we all can see the real definition of clueless. God bless Nigeria. #buhariwhatishappening#

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Near DSS office ,A Person Dead, 4 Injured by Drenix(m): 10:02am On Jul 11, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Na werin gan.... Evrytym bomb blast......................... Since May29 all we ve hearing and seeing in nigeria is nothing good 2 write about....... If nt bomb blast,tanker explosions, it would be scarcity of fuel, or NASS dispute....... Is this the change we voted for..................... Now dollar is 235......................( God bless naija)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))[b]Na werin gan.... Evrytym bomb blast......................... Since May29 all we ve hearing and seeing in nigeria is nothing good 2 write about....... If nt bomb blast,tanker explosions, it would be scarcity of fuel, or NASS dispute....... Is this the change we voted for..................... Now dollar is 235......................( God bless naija)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))[/b]Na werin gan.... Evrytym bomb blast......................... Since May29 all we ve hearing and seeing in nigeria is nothing good 2 write about....... If nt bomb blast,tanker explosions, it would be scarcity of fuel, or NASS dispute....... Is this the change we voted for..................... Now dollar is 235......................( God bless naija)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Near DSS office ,A Person Dead, 4 Injured by anigbajumo(m): 10:02am On Jul 11, 2015
If dey ar muslim,y killin in d holy month?......whalahi dey ar jez spoil da image of religion of peace.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Near DSS office ,A Person Dead, 4 Injured by chika29: 10:02am On Jul 11, 2015
R dey nt secret service again?hw did people knw its DSS office.wen marylyn Oga don exposes all of dem finish wit her love 4camera 2flash lip stick$new jeweries.I hope come 2 our DSS so dey can live up 2 expectation.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Near DSS office ,A Person Dead, 4 Injured by Christianwalase: 10:03am On Jul 11, 2015
Share the country into 4: biafra republic, yoruba republic, hausa republic and boko haram bloody republic. Its not easy to fight these guys . They are like ghost
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Near DSS office ,A Person Dead, 4 Injured by tawa89(f): 10:05am On Jul 11, 2015
PStacks:
Boko Haram are just saying their final Bye-bye, people should pls not panic at what goodluck jonathan groomed!

Buhari will dismantle it.

People should pls be patient
take a trip to Maiduguri and tell them to be patient

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Near DSS office ,A Person Dead, 4 Injured by anonimi: 10:06am On Jul 11, 2015
This is evidence that Brainless Bubu is winning the war shocked

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Near DSS office ,A Person Dead, 4 Injured by Benfaco: 10:08am On Jul 11, 2015
When will this menace stop?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Near DSS office ,A Person Dead, 4 Injured by shalomm: 10:08am On Jul 11, 2015
PStacks:
Boko Haram are just saying their final Bye-bye, people should pls not panic at what goodluck jonathan groomed!

I was tempted to insult you.... but i won't.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Near DSS office ,A Person Dead, 4 Injured by BERNIMOORE: 10:08am On Jul 11, 2015
Imortal001:
I support people that said; boko haram is not islamic group., No ramadan break., Killing both the christian and the muslim.
Terrorism in the world is an agenda of people that produce guns and bomb by the mentality of "I MUST SELL MY PRODUCT". The countries that produce weapon never get heat with terrorism., africa and middle east is their experimental center.
boko haram says they are an Islamic group of which they have right to their opinion, who are you to judge them? Are you God? Your opinion about them doesn't change their belief nor Change belief of others who strongly believed they are of Islam, so your opinion is yours and theirs is theirs okay!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Near DSS office ,A Person Dead, 4 Injured by Brytawon(m): 10:10am On Jul 11, 2015
Bombing is now a daily breakfast for Nigerians. SMH
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Near DSS office ,A Person Dead, 4 Injured by mobi5592: 10:10am On Jul 11, 2015
Imortal001:
I support people that said; boko haram is not islamic group., No ramadan break., Killing both the christian and the muslim.
Terrorism in the world is an agenda of people that produce guns and bomb by the mentality of "I MUST SELL MY PRODUCT". The countries that produce weapon never get heat with terrorism., africa and middle east is their experimental center.
you really want to understand, take a moment to go through this:If you honestly want to know islams role in all of tis, I bring you one of the most shocking and revealing work on topic...
Its free read NOW....take advantage to be fully informed.
http://www.answering-islam.org/Authors/JR/Future/
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Near DSS office ,A Person Dead, 4 Injured by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:11am On Jul 11, 2015
onosprince:
Can we get a week without any news of a bomb blast? Its clear that what ever we do in Nigeria, we over do it more than who we copied it from... No be so he be for Afghanistan ooooo.

Thanks to Tigo network I made FTC.
Point of correction, a day not week
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Near DSS office ,A Person Dead, 4 Injured by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 11, 2015
The fact of the matter is that we will have more blast because Boko Haram are pushed out of their territories and are in he general population. They can't get out of nigeria tru Niger Chad and Cameroon anymore,so they have to resort to these terror tactics,what is needed now is top intelligence gathering for the urban warfare we are facing.rip to the dead. We will hear of bombings because e are a war whether we like it or not
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Near DSS office ,A Person Dead, 4 Injured by dongozzy(m): 10:14am On Jul 11, 2015
Serious this boko haram issues is getting out of hand but I am currently staying in Jos plateau state the most painful thing is that just recently a bomb blast occurred in a Mosque in Jos plateau state and what the so called Nigeria Islam did was to start burning churches and Christians shops and cars so this is what our so called Buhari is teaching his cows to do, Nigeria lets wake Islam is a disease all over the world all the terrorist all over the world are all under the same boat of islam:
1. Isis : headed by (islam)
2. Boko Haram: headed by Abubakar Sharkahu (Islam)
3. Niger Delta militants: headed by Asari tokubo (Islam)

pls prove me wrong islam is all about war isn't it?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Near DSS office ,A Person Dead, 4 Injured by sambrow(m): 10:14am On Jul 11, 2015
PMB needs to be serious.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Near DSS office ,A Person Dead, 4 Injured by onosprince(m): 10:14am On Jul 11, 2015
1bunne4lif:
Point of correction, a day not week

Yes oh... Week too much
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Near DSS office ,A Person Dead, 4 Injured by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 11, 2015
Buhari's media team is asleep,just as Boko Haram is propagating psychological warfare on us so should the fg propogate it's own psychological warfare. .like sun tzu said,war is based on deception
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Near DSS office ,A Person Dead, 4 Injured by elipheleh(m): 10:18am On Jul 11, 2015
According to Quaran, all mislims should support Boko Haram. It is well. Bhari is a mislim so he's doing it well.

I don't have any trouble with Christians the World over fighting all Muslims till they all get sense.and I trust my Biafran state cannot tolerate any explosion on its soil without starting an anti Muslims movement which surely will spread all over the country.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Near DSS office ,A Person Dead, 4 Injured by chesterlee(m): 10:18am On Jul 11, 2015
As confused as Buhari......

Its obvious we don't have a President!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Near DSS office ,A Person Dead, 4 Injured by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:19am On Jul 11, 2015
PStacks:

aren't you sounding pathetic? the same northerners that said a fight against boko haram is a fight against the north. In as much as i want the insurgency to end i thing buhari is resting too much, he should get to work and fulfil his campaign promises unless he's a boko haram apologist
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Near DSS office ,A Person Dead, 4 Injured by toluxa1(m): 10:19am On Jul 11, 2015
Water don dey pass Garri for this matter ooo

AudioBeats Stylish Bluetooth Speakers with FM.. Available in Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Portharcourt and Minna. Home delivery in Lagos and Portharcourt.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Near DSS office ,A Person Dead, 4 Injured by mployer(m): 10:19am On Jul 11, 2015
PStacks:

It is most annoying when people deliberately choose to deceive themselves.

You mean Buhari that has not yet raised a stone against BH?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Near DSS office ,A Person Dead, 4 Injured by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:20am On Jul 11, 2015
onosprince:

Yes oh... Week too much
exactly, it has become an everyday thing
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Near DSS office ,A Person Dead, 4 Injured by Realitiesmiky: 10:21am On Jul 11, 2015
[quote author=PStacks post=35734797]Boko Haram are just saying their final Bye-bye, people should pls not panic at what goodluck jonathan groomed!

People should pls be patient [ /quote] Is now jonathan dat groomed boko haram? Is no longer in ur quaran, one infidel 4 seven virgin. Deluded fool. 4 ur info pple dat dont believe in boko haram ideology r termed infidel. Thats y d r bombin u moslims as well
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Near DSS office ,A Person Dead, 4 Injured by daniel56(m): 10:22am On Jul 11, 2015
Is like u know what is going on in d presido villa. Why don't u share it with us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Projects: Despite Disappointment, Ambode Determined To Finish Strong / 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die / Nigerian Soldiers Cutting The Throats Of Boko Haram Members (pics And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.