Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri (21985 Views)

Suicide Bomb Blast In Biu, Borno (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by CastedDude: 8:10am On Apr 08, 2017
Following an explosion around a mosque close to Federal high court Jiddari polo Maiduguri emergency response teams have evacuated the bodies of 2 female suicide bombers believed to have died in the incident. 4 other persons with injuries were administered with first aid and transported to the hospitals.

The incident occurred at about 5.25 am.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/graphic-photos-from-suicide-bomb-blast.html

Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by CastedDude: 8:11am On Apr 08, 2017
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by rowanMama(f): 8:13am On Apr 08, 2017
Boko haram has been technically defeated

Rip

10 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by Collyno82(m): 8:14am On Apr 08, 2017
CastedDude:
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
I think another terrorist group did this because Book Haram has been defeated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:20am On Apr 08, 2017
cheesy sad news grin

APC celebrated boko haram during GEJ's era, karma is great tongue

R.I.P to the dead

13 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by ojun50(m): 8:38am On Apr 08, 2017
Ok
Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by smartty68(m): 8:56am On Apr 08, 2017
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by columbus007(m): 9:03am On Apr 08, 2017
They keep scattering and it's been no solution undecided
Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by damilolammm(m): 10:33am On Apr 08, 2017
Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by sarrkii: 11:51am On Apr 08, 2017
We Know Boko Terrorist Are Very Much Active, But We Need Lies To Keep Our Gullible Supporters Believing We Av Won The War Against Terrors.

Actually We In BMC Know Boko Guys Av Same Ideology Wit Us,We R Just Bunch Of Pretenders who Just Wanted The Christian President Frm The south To Leeav D Seat Of Power ....

We In BMc Are Getting Frustrated Daily On New Tactics To Defend Our Principals Obvious Incompetence, But We Av To Continue Even Though Our Wages Was Recently negotiated To #200,000/month We Accpeted it.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by Igboesika: 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
Religion of p......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by unstableaswater: 12:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
If i was a woman, i would never want to be born in the North.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by walemoney007(m): 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
sarrkii:
We Know Boko Terrorist Are Very Much Active, But We Need Lies To Keep Our Gullible Supporters Believing We Av Won The War Against Terrors.

Actually We In BMC Know Boko Guys Av Same Ideology Wit Us,We R Just Bunch Of Pretenders who Just Wanted The Christian President Frm The south To Leeav D Seat Of Power ....

We In BMc Are Getting Frustrated Daily On New Tactics To Defend Our Principals Obvious Incompetence, But We Av To Continue Even Though Our Wages Was Recently negotiated To #200,000/month We Accpeted it.
i can bet my life on it that you are an ibo guy
sarrkii[fake account] is different from sarrki[real account]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by dam4wummy(m): 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2017
Technically defeated book harams

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by hucienda: 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2017
They have sown the wind. They will reap the whirlwind.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by sarrki(m): 12:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
walemoney007:

Naso my brother

They are feeling the heat in the camp

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by auntysimbiat(f): 12:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
DAMN

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by maxist2020(m): 12:47pm On Apr 08, 2017
and after we will hear them saying book harm have been defeated

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by theway83: 12:47pm On Apr 08, 2017
Tank God nobody died expect bokoharam
Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by madridguy(m): 12:47pm On Apr 08, 2017
I KNOW ONE DAY BOKO HARAM WILL REPENT.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by bobbito: 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
Religion of peace in action
Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by somec8: 12:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
some people need sense. :Psome people need sense.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by yesloaded: 12:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
God shall intervene
Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by Connect01: 12:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
May God save Nigeria from those blood-thirsty, brainless sadists. May they (BH) fall into the pits they are digging for innocent citizens. God will surely grant Nigeria success in our fight against those extremists.

May God bless, protect and strengthen our gallant soldiers.

#NigeriansWillSmileAgain
Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by ishef19: 12:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
RIP to the dead
Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by CheezyCharles(m): 12:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
are the women also promised 10 male Virgins too?
Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2017
Innalillaahi wa inna ilayhir raaji'oon.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by burkingx(f): 12:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
ishef19:
RIP to the dead
... RIP to the Bassstadard Suicide Bombers ?.......

Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by UncleJudax(m): 12:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
walemoney007:
How does that stop the bombings? Mtcheeeww

Meanwhile, the handle is being sarcastic...Which is actually a creative way of passing information.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by princeemmma(m): 1:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
chai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by Abudu2000(m): 1:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
NO IT CAN'T BE THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER LIVET SAID THAT BOKOHARAM HAS INFACT BEEN DEFEATED

OR AM I SEEING DOUBLE, SMH

APC IS THE BIGGEST SCAM OF ALL TIME..

#next

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by princechurchill(m): 1:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
I saw their youth days ago protesting over Ndume, and just watch out the military will show us pictures of guns that can catch only spiders​ as weapons recovered...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Rauf Aregbesola Helps Accident Victims - See Pictures / FIRS Gives 30-day Grace For Tax Clearance Certificate / Mohammed Ogiri Thanks Yahaya Bello For Supporting Him To Become Councilor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.