Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Man Injures Wife, Whips Daughter With Barbed Wire In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Injures Wife, Whips Daughter With Barbed Wire In Lagos (Photos) (31609 Views)

Man Injures His Stepson For Buying Him Bread Instead Of Cigarette (Graphic) / The Face Of The Thief Electrocuted By Barbed Wire in Kogi (Photos) / Man Injures His Househelp In Lagos For Stealing His Money (Graphic pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Injures Wife, Whips Daughter With Barbed Wire In Lagos (Photos) by markidoo(m): 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
Surely that was nt d first tyme d man warned his wife to stop playing lotto,coupon,chacha draft n whitepaper, am sure she has never won n kips on trying her luck. In my view d wife is an addicted gambler. Just imagine seeing ur mum at a Lotto kiosk wtf.
Re: Man Injures Wife, Whips Daughter With Barbed Wire In Lagos (Photos) by kenoz(m): 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
That man is crazy
Re: Man Injures Wife, Whips Daughter With Barbed Wire In Lagos (Photos) by Halaz(m): 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
Where is the Man..? I must crushed his head..
Re: Man Injures Wife, Whips Daughter With Barbed Wire In Lagos (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
Bonapart:
Muslims: plague of the world
World without islam : HEAVEN
#islamabad
#islamarugged

Imagine a human with soul did this to his own seed
Wat do you think he will do to another or a stranger

Humans with beast's heart
You realy have a problem for Islam and always looking for a way to express your frustration.
We have seen topics of pastors raping,comiting fraud,some even make human sacrifice,but you never see anything wrong with your religion,instead you find faults with the offender by calling them fake christians.
You are a hypocrite of the highest order, christians rob,rape,practice gayism,assasinates,perform human rituals, but you have never for once see that as a problem with christianity.
Mr man stop being an hypocrite who while trying to cover a dead body leaves the leg outside. Your views about Islam doesn't change anything,infact it even makes people curious abou knowing Islam and by that they come in contact with the truth. Leave Islam alone and look for ways to perfect the actions of your fellow christians ,expecially the pastors if at all its achievable.
Re: Man Injures Wife, Whips Daughter With Barbed Wire In Lagos (Photos) by Nonychinonso(m): 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
is there no human right in this country
Re: Man Injures Wife, Whips Daughter With Barbed Wire In Lagos (Photos) by MrsAnyanwu(f): 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
zeb04:
I think that word "my husband will change" is what will kill so many Nigerian women.
I agree with u 100%
Re: Man Injures Wife, Whips Daughter With Barbed Wire In Lagos (Photos) by amaben2020(m): 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
Muslims are demons, the good ones can even kill you when there's little fighting, my friend Abdullahi almost killed me during the Jos crises, they are evil
Re: Man Injures Wife, Whips Daughter With Barbed Wire In Lagos (Photos) by ray48: 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
The authorities should determine the mental capacity of the man. He might not be normal.
Re: Man Injures Wife, Whips Daughter With Barbed Wire In Lagos (Photos) by Haywhymido(m): 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
Bonapart:
#islamabad
#islamarugged

for ur eyes like dat u don talk using ur senses. SMH. human right people shd get dat man charged. the wife don mumu sotey she won die for love with her children included.

Re: Man Injures Wife, Whips Daughter With Barbed Wire In Lagos (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
Bonapart:
#islamabad
#islamarugged

bros don't bring religion into this. It has nothing 2do with d incident
Re: Man Injures Wife, Whips Daughter With Barbed Wire In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
First forsall vigilantes are doing better jobs than the police.
SeCunTly,this woman mentality is ancient like some igbo girls who be like '...let me marry him like that, I luv him just the way he is and he will change. How man wan take change when he's already a man?even juju can't change a grown baby.
Thridly, the 12year old girl fine die, if not her wicked father wey redesign her beauty. Look well guys, she's finer than nairaland girls.
Re: Man Injures Wife, Whips Daughter With Barbed Wire In Lagos (Photos) by hob(m): 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
YerYer:
Stories like these defy a response. You beat your child with barbed wire simply because she was trying to protect her own mother? Then on fridays you will wear your favorite clothes & shoes with a quran on your hand saying you are going to mosque, terrible.

Some pple r deluded. Y bring Islam to it.
Re: Man Injures Wife, Whips Daughter With Barbed Wire In Lagos (Photos) by hob(m): 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
Bonapart:
#islamabad
#islamarugged

Deluded 2nd poster......
Re: Man Injures Wife, Whips Daughter With Barbed Wire In Lagos (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
Shehucom:

May Allah guide your ignorant mind aright...
God I know
Don't know what you're talking about
Re: Man Injures Wife, Whips Daughter With Barbed Wire In Lagos (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
Aleeyouchalawa:
A Muslim is patient because he trusts Allah. A Muslim is kind because he loves Allah. A Muslim smiles because he is grateful to Allah.

I will defend #Islam until your ignorance runs dry.
holy war for allah-boko haram
Jihad for allah-isis
Can't name them
Re: Man Injures Wife, Whips Daughter With Barbed Wire In Lagos (Photos) by Brytawon(m): 7:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
BEAST!
Re: Man Injures Wife, Whips Daughter With Barbed Wire In Lagos (Photos) by Familyfirst: 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
Cwaya:

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/man-injures-wife-whips-daughter-with-barbed-wire/
A lots of men went into marriage without learning how to be a real man,good HUsband and great father. You must avoid this kind of mistake,ladies too should never go into marriage without adequate knowledge of what it means to be a great wife and virtuos woman. I think becoming a member of www.familyparliament.com forum will be a great help to all of us.

1 Like

Re: Man Injures Wife, Whips Daughter With Barbed Wire In Lagos (Photos) by tunde1200(m): 9:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
God will answer you..

Bonapart:
#islamabad
#islamarugged

Re: Man Injures Wife, Whips Daughter With Barbed Wire In Lagos (Photos) by RolePlay(m): 9:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
Na wa ooooii

I don taya

Every Negative report as regards domestic violence comes STRAIGHT FROM LAGOS. chai

this is my observation thus far
Re: Man Injures Wife, Whips Daughter With Barbed Wire In Lagos (Photos) by Habeebpain(m): 9:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
Bonapart:
Muslims: plague of the world World without islam : HEAVEN #islamabad #islamarugged
Imagine a human with soul did this to his own seed Wat do you think he will do to another or a stranger
What has religion got to do with it? The man is plain heartless. Learn about Islam first before learning about Muslims.
Re: Man Injures Wife, Whips Daughter With Barbed Wire In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
You know using your brain won't hurt you, right?

Bonapart:
#islamabad
#islamarugged

Re: Man Injures Wife, Whips Daughter With Barbed Wire In Lagos (Photos) by Spybradd: 10:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
That head gear tells u something...it means emmm...ok they are fasting....i mean serapim and kerebu,u know..
grin
Re: Man Injures Wife, Whips Daughter With Barbed Wire In Lagos (Photos) by littlemistress: 12:47am On Jul 12, 2015
undecided undecided
I doubt that man is her biological father
Re: Man Injures Wife, Whips Daughter With Barbed Wire In Lagos (Photos) by hvq229(m): 8:25am On Jul 12, 2015
Bonapart:
#islamabad
#islamarugged

it's nothing to do with Muslims. This man used an inappropriate implement to punish a child for the wrong reasons apparently causing serious injuries to that child
Re: Man Injures Wife, Whips Daughter With Barbed Wire In Lagos (Photos) by Gorgeous58(f): 8:35am On Jul 12, 2015
I don't understand. What are the functions of the Nigerian police?
Re: Man Injures Wife, Whips Daughter With Barbed Wire In Lagos (Photos) by otiigba1(m): 10:33am On Jul 12, 2015
Her mother says he will change, yea! Right! He will never change until him kills her, i doubt he will change even after he's killed all his families
Re: Man Injures Wife, Whips Daughter With Barbed Wire In Lagos (Photos) by Damstarr(f): 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
Bonapart:
Muslims: plague of the world World without islam : HEAVEN #islamabad #islamarugged
Imagine a human with soul did this to his own seed Wat do you think he will do to another or a stranger
shorolele yii undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Lagosians Ordered To Cut Grass For Plying BRT Lane(photo) / Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) / Man "Trying To Plant Charm" In A Man's House Caught & Stripped Unclad In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.