Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Photo : Don't Under-rate The EXPIRED General He Will Slowly Jail You. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo : Don't Under-rate The EXPIRED General He Will Slowly Jail You. (730 Views)

I Will Jail You In Absentia, Court Warns DSS Operatives / Have You Seen This (photo) don't be supprise / ‘if You Are Caught Involved In Corruption, I Will Jail You’ – Hameed Ali Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo : Don't Under-rate The EXPIRED General He Will Slowly Jail You. by SaniSANOH(m): 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
Unbelievable..!!
🙊 The Person i Called An Expired General Has Finally Made Me A Prisoner.

No Wonder He Said, He Belong To Every Body, And He Belong To Nobody. Clueless And Useless Time is over.

Stealing is now Corruption. AND
IMMUNITY DOES NOT LAST FOREVER.

One by one the BABA SLOW will slowly get them

Haters bugle up ya shoes.. . We're here!!! !, Tat!! !!

#sanisanoh

Photo : Don't under-rate the EXPIRED General he will slowly jail you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photo : Don't Under-rate The EXPIRED General He Will Slowly Jail You. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
Bokohar! is a Scam!
Re: Photo : Don't Under-rate The EXPIRED General He Will Slowly Jail You. by Baawaa(m): 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
It sounds like joke,but is real grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo : Don't Under-rate The EXPIRED General He Will Slowly Jail You. by tucky200(m): 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
londongal03:
Bokohar! is a Scam!
Pls how old are you for fvck sake!!
Re: Photo : Don't Under-rate The EXPIRED General He Will Slowly Jail You. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
Hmmn.. Ok

Abeg download my freestyle jare.

my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24670/
Re: Photo : Don't Under-rate The EXPIRED General He Will Slowly Jail You. by nice101(m): 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
I agree he will slowly jail them all.

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Photos Of The Sallah Durbar That Took Place In Bauchi / I Have Documents To Procecute Ex-ministers- Presidency / President Buhari Plans To Split State Oil Company Into Two Entities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.