Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! (70749 Views)

A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) / Check Out The Moi Moi A White Lady Cooked For Thanksgiving – / Nigerian Pawpaw Soup Cooked With Unripe Pawpaw (papaya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! by Olofintoto(m): 6:38am On Jul 12, 2015
2dice:
U no no ni??
Just dey hear am ni o.
Re: See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! by Ujupsy: 6:52am On Jul 12, 2015
It look like shit,moimoi, and oil
Re: See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! by kenoz(m): 7:13am On Jul 12, 2015
undecided
Re: See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 12, 2015
undecided
DrAify:
Jeez!
Na sooo

MUST be from a BLACKEBERRY BABE
Re: See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 12, 2015
sinizia:
If my girl cooks this shít for me, she's leaving my house and life that moment and not a minute less!! This is wickedness. sad

This is why arranged marriage should be abolished and everyone forced to date and court his or her potential lover, so one can know the death trap he or she is walking into, or in this case, the running stomach that awaits him. undecided
LWKMD.... shocked shocked

I beg make the come TEACHER me how to cook ooo...lolz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! by gdamola(m): 9:22am On Jul 12, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
OLD STORY, HOPE THOSE BIG HEADED G4N MODS WUDNT COME AND PUSH DIS TO FP

COZ THIS IS...........

NONSENSE

For caln d mods "BIG HEADED TIN"..U deserve 20 years ban from NL

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 12, 2015
jesusjewel1:

grin Your comment got me cracking up.
But seriously, what nonsense is this?
A friend's friend received this at KFC in the US.
Na wa o

Lol i hope thats not deep fried rat in dat pic shocked
Re: See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
Why would a reasonable woman go for a take-away when there is raw food in the house waiting to be cooked?

Well if dats what she produces with d raw food ketchup , rice n cookies den they are better off with takeaway
At least the guy no go get food poisoning .

But If u like dat sort of cooking den .....
Re: See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! by swaz(m): 9:55am On Jul 12, 2015
The writer is not straight with us.. Looking around from the picture is a student room because of all the books the food is even kept on a jotter. Even though these is what your wife served u will be because of the understanding between u nd her. A wife will serve her husband such food simply because of love if the love is not their she won't even serve u anything.
Re: See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! by Marrtynze(m): 10:41am On Jul 12, 2015
LadyBoss1:
cry
I see Ketchup
I see cookies

Source : https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1289586811105303&set=a.499942336736425.1073741825.100001619904786&type=1&theater

Cc lalasticlala ishilove
Warris dis pls, Is she making a sacrifice to d gods??
Re: See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 12, 2015
Marrtynze:

Warris dis pls, Is she making a sacrifice to d gods??

Noo she wanna feed u smiley
Fine dinning
Re: See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! by seanjy4konji: 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
bag girl.
Re: See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! by robosky02(m): 10:09am On Jul 14, 2015
now this is what they call burnt offering lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Huge Manatee Killed By Residents In Taraba State (Photos) / Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) / Why Do People Eat This Kind Of Egg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.