Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Check Out The Moi Moi A White Lady Cooked For Thanksgiving – - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Check Out The Moi Moi A White Lady Cooked For Thanksgiving – (2270 Views)

See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira / The Pot Of Soup A Man Cooked With N1000 (photos) / What Is Moi Moi In English? See Funny Replies From Nigeria Entertainners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Moi Moi A White Lady Cooked For Thanksgiving – by naijainfogalery: 8:51am On Nov 26, 2016
So A white woman living in the US, Invited some Nigerian friends for Thanksgiving, She decided to surprise them by cooking a Nigerian delicacy, What she cooked was out of this earth far from our regular Moi Moi. See the tweet and image below

The white lady that invited us for thanksgiving dinner tried to make moin moin

http://www.naijanani.com/check-moi-moi-white-lady-cooked-thanksgiving/

Re: Check Out The Moi Moi A White Lady Cooked For Thanksgiving – by naijainfogalery: 8:51am On Nov 26, 2016
Lalasticlala will you eat this. LOL More pictures here http://www.naijanani.com/check-moi-moi-white-lady-cooked-thanksgiving/
Re: Check Out The Moi Moi A White Lady Cooked For Thanksgiving – by HungerBAD: 8:52am On Nov 26, 2016
Damn.

Maybe she cooked Pomade.

Looks like Stella Pomade to me.

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The Moi Moi A White Lady Cooked For Thanksgiving – by kinggogo: 9:03am On Nov 26, 2016
At least she gave it a try

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Moi Moi A White Lady Cooked For Thanksgiving – by okirewaju(f): 12:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
I don't get it

Did she add cocoa to the beans paste?

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Moi Moi A White Lady Cooked For Thanksgiving – by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
She tried but there is still room for improvement grin
Re: Check Out The Moi Moi A White Lady Cooked For Thanksgiving – by jeff1607(m): 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
KI LE LEYI?

EBO COMES TO MIND
Re: Check Out The Moi Moi A White Lady Cooked For Thanksgiving – by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
-
Re: Check Out The Moi Moi A White Lady Cooked For Thanksgiving – by Cutiekatty: 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
She tried her best trying to impress her Nigerian friends.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Moi Moi A White Lady Cooked For Thanksgiving – by NevetsIbot(m): 12:06am On Nov 27, 2016
Yieldings:
I guess she didn't soak and peel the beans beforehand and just grinded them like that, or she used brown beans. undecided
I don't peel my beans. Its unhealty to peel the beans... My moi moi and ekuru are always firm and delicious
Re: Check Out The Moi Moi A White Lady Cooked For Thanksgiving – by Bigsteve121(m): 12:25am On Nov 27, 2016
kinggogo:
At least she gave it a try

Gave it a try ke, I thought it was unfinished stew

(1) (Reply)

Student's Business Idea: Making Breakfast Delicacies For Corporate Events / How To Prepare Popcorn Pls / Human Shaped Yam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.