Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 (15842 Views)

Suicide Bomber Strikes At Dalori Quarters Mosque In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos / Boko Haram Suspect Tied By A Soldier In Chad (Photo) / Suicide Bomber Strikes In Borno Market This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by uncolonised(m): 6:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
bushdoc9919:

May not work.

Hamas...the guys who refined the suicide bombs...frequently had their bombers wear casual clothes. No Hijab.

Abdulmutallab.,...the underpant bomber? No hijab at all. Richard Reid kept his bombs in the shoes.

Also...banning the hijab can lead to change of tactics from the Boko pigeons. Like....what the Boston bombers did....leave a bag in a crowded area...and set the timer.Or have your suicide bomber walk around with a backpack into a crowded area.....which as one knows cannot be secured.

Keep in mind that a suicide bomber can wear any form of clothing...from a suit to a buba and shokoto. Unless you want everyone to wear pant and singlet...you will never stop suicide bombers.

That might not be enough even if you ask people to walk on the street naked they will just copy what drug dealers are doing and put the bomb in the suicide bombers intestines
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by Albert0011(m): 6:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
tsdarkside:

go fvck yourself!!!!!....how about that...thunda!!!.....
Demented e-goat..go get a life dude nd fooling ur self on social media.
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by searider(m): 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
Clueless bokoharam without objectives
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
uncolonised:

That might not be enough even if you ask people to walk on the street naked they will just copy what drug dealers are doing and put the bomb in the suicide bombers intestines

shocked shocked shocked...don't give those Boko boys ideas.

(Though igniting a bomb in semiaqueous media is going to be.....difficult.)
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
ndlife:
Who will still blame buhari

*Slowly raises hand*.... Buni Yadi is under siege again. Maiduguri was cut off for hours.
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by Dharey55(m): 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
This people just seem to be insurmountable

Do you want to be earning cool cash into your local bank account with ur master/visa card ? Check my signature
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by NewsINigeria(m): 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
Hello na where we dey go?...Bombing 2day, gunmen 2moro, and all manner of bad news....abeg wetin dey happen?...No be signs of endtime be this...even dt recent declaration for USA don make everthing clear...You should all repent oooooooooo...Lalasticalala...

Photos: US jean makers say this woman has the most perfect butt in the US
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by neocortex: 6:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
tsdarkside:

do the obas even agree to this your informations??,,,i dont remember all obas choosen a overt-oba over them....

The psychotic musiwa got you there!
You are simply encouraging the guy by quoting that obnoxious
message. Don't promote spamming.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by fajani(m): 6:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
Nigeria did not really need Nigerian Army to face boko haram... What they really need is a secrete agents who are willingly to sacrifice there lives for their country.. If possible they are paid in advance for their lives...
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by ajepako(f): 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
rafhell:
was he a muslim?

No, islamist not a muslim grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by shalomm: 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
tsdarkside:

go fvck yourself!!!!!....how about that...thunda!!!.....

but why? why all this killings? don't you think the world could have been a better place without it?
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by MrCork: 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
Axeurdaddy:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/suicide-bomber-dressed-as-woman-kills-10-in-chad-capital-police/

...BUY WHY THE HELL R MUSLIM WOMENS ALL WAYS WEARIN BOKA IN 2015?....WHY..WHY WHY...WHA THE FUK??... I HAV NOTIN AGAINST MUSLIM PEOPLE BUT WILL ALL WAYS TELL PEOPLE TO STAY FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR AWAY FROM MUSLIM COZ THEY ALL THE SAME & CAN NEVAR BE TRUSST!! ((((FREEDOM OF SPEEECH & EXPESSSSION)))).. no ofeinse!!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by shalomm: 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
fajani:
Nigeria did not really need Nigerian Army to face boko haram... What they really need is a secrete agents who are willingly to sacrifice there lives for their country.. If possible they are paid in advance for their lives...

Really? but its secret though........ What Nigeria need is a leader not a terrorist. the first played politics with it and was betrayed when he was ready to fight it. the second is the founder...
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by hollandis(f): 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
Good for Chadians,they ensured they gave Jonathan hell just to ridicule him.Immediately saluting buhari when he came on board and giving him their useless islamic brotherhood support.Useless people regionally extending a local boko harem that can be defeated in obe day
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
efilefun:
Sometimes I just wonder if this guy can't be banned for life for posting same thing everyday
They do ban him.

He usually open a new account cheesy
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by omobenluv(f): 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ban clothes
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
Nicepoker:
For real

Islamabad
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by tsdarkside(m): 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
neocortex:

The psychotic musiwa got you there!
You are simply encouraging the guy by quoting that obnoxious
message. Don't promote spamming.

okay...i understand...
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by lanrestic: 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
JealousPrince:
I no longer supports APC am now a supporter of the opposition... Details inside

Like you all saw at the bolded, am no longer a supporter of APC am now a stunch and strong supporter of the opposition, if u noticed in my profile i created this account just yesterday , so am no longer using my previous account which i created 2010, so this is a new account for me. Reasons i abandoned my old account : i abandoned my old account because of all the insults i gave to GEJ and all his supporters right before and after the elections. Am from ss Delta State precisely and i casted my vote 4 PMB but with what am seeing now, mostly the way the north and the south west are ganging up against the ss and se, i think any reasonable human should sence that there is a dead rat around the corner, i don't have much to say right now than to sit around the corner with hands fold and watch how things goes. Patiently waiting for all APC e-warriors to come here and give me the Barcanista treatment.
. Soro Ni yen/ that one na talk?
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 5:50am On Jul 12, 2015
France & USA bullying out Chad out of the fight against boko haram, believe it or not Buhari is a CIA agent at the sold of neo colonialists and imperialists led banditry. It was no shocker that him & obomber got the campaign manager. Chad should brace up for more deadly attacks.
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by fajani(m): 4:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
shalomm:

Really? but its secret though........ What Nigeria need is a leader not a terrorist. the first played politics with it and was betrayed when he was ready to fight it. the second is the founder...
They are not terrorist in any way
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 by shalomm: 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
fajani:
They are not terrorist in any way

any form of support you give to a terrorist makes you a terrorist.... am not saying that all muslims are terrorist, but its obvious that all terrorist are muslim

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS!!! Russian Present Calls For The Release Of Nnamdi Kalu / 2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari / Stop Threats, PDP Tells Buhari As FG Again Promises Tough Actions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.