Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

The Truth About Suicide Bombers - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Truth About Suicide Bombers (25220 Views)

US Flies Nuclear Bombers Over South Korea In Show Of force Against North Korea. / In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) / The Emir Of Suicide Bombers Taken Out, ISIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by Catalyst007(m): 9:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
Pachesky:
It is only ignorance that would make a fully able young man with vast potentials allow himself to be brainwashed by a fellow mortal to take the lives of innocent individuals in the name of martyrdom.
With the tale of 77 virgins they make heaven look like the por.n industry
Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by grandeur247(m): 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
when i read d comments here, it amuses me... some guys dont even knw what to say undecided
Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by Amodemaja: 11:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
Why is it that their leaders are not as passionate as to become a martyre & die? why are they always encouraging & hypnotsing other of martyrdom with 7 virgins & paradise?. Are they allergic to paradise or that their dicks can't screw virgins? Can you even satisfy a woman sexually if u have a strong one not to talk of screwing 7. What is even worse, there victims never thought of this. What a pitty
Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by charlesucheh(m): 12:00am On Jul 12, 2015
All these are psychological bullshit!!! Let's face the reality using NIgeria as an example,
Who would you think will want to kill his or herself? Post-traumatic stress or psychological breakdown occurs only with foolish rich kids not the poor who are busy looking for the next thing to eat. These poor people who are usually used as suicide bombers, do so independent of any psychological trash the writer hinted on, they are coerced either spiritual or given concusions to carry out those gruesome act.
Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by oluwato69sin(m): 12:20am On Jul 12, 2015
jerflakes:

mallam, forget this yout rubbish talk.

Islam has always been in support of terrorism to get rid of all "infidels".

Muslims have never openly condemed terrorism.

You can deceive your fellow muslims and the almajiris but you cant deceive everyone. If

So, shut the F up and shove your sermon where the sun doesnt shine.

angry
brainless bastard,,if you're unsure about what to type,use your hands to jerk the Fvck off
Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by jerflakes(m): 12:27am On Jul 12, 2015
oluwato69sin:
brainless bastard,,if you're unsure about what to type,use your hands to jerk the Fvck off

Ok.

I'm jerking off....to your mom.

I'm actually using a medicated soap to prevent catching STD's from her.
Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by heedrhez(m): 12:50am On Jul 12, 2015
shalomm:
Me I just believe that Allah is a demon....Muhammad was the first terrorist known to man.
cant u jes pretend to have sense
Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by grandstar(m): 1:16am On Jul 12, 2015
superior1:
They are mad people who spend too much time with the quran and then get madder.

Most terrorists are religious ignoramuses.

a journalist held by ISIS said he did not see the Quran with them

The person that orrganised the Zaria bombin g received an alert for 2m after carrying out the job. These guys are into it for the money or out of naivety

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by sunshine1974(m): 2:51am On Jul 12, 2015
Abeg I can't fit laugh grin grin grin
superior1:
Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by sunshine1974(m): 2:52am On Jul 12, 2015
So who spends the money after dey are dead?
grandstar:

Most terrorists are religious ignoramuses.

a journalist held by ISIS said he did not see the Quran with them

The person that orrganised the Zaria bombin g received an alert for 2m after carrying out the job. These guys are into it for the money or out of naivety
Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by sunshine1974(m): 2:55am On Jul 12, 2015
Suicide bombing is done free of charge.... until Allah comes down to tell dem he's out of virgins suicide bombing will continue. grin grin grin na joke abeg! If guys do it for virgins so what will the women/ladies suicide bomber stand to gain? Smh

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by grandstar(m): 7:36am On Jul 12, 2015
sunshine1974:
So who spends the money after dey are dead?

The organiser is not going to die. His job is simply to find someone either ready or coerced to blow himself or herself
Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by sunshine1974(m): 7:59am On Jul 12, 2015
I know d organizer is not gonna die. Alll I'm saying is dat suicide bombing is done without any financial inducement. It is done as a result of sweet talking or may be enchantment. I see no reason why u will just go and blow urself up. Dere are virgins here in dis world if u want them work hard, make d money and u cld marry as many virgins as u want.
grandstar:

The organiser is not going to die. His job is simply to find someone either ready or coerced to blow himself or herself
Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 12, 2015
See?

I always knew virgins are worth high.
Why won't they blow themselves up for virgins when every female there is a HO!

Na joke oh. grin grin

But seriously. I agree with this. They simply want to commit suicide and make heaven at the same time. Think of it as trying to eat their cake and have it.
Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by shalomm: 11:37am On Jul 12, 2015
heedrhez:

cant u jes pretend to have sense

No... i can't just pretend and keep shut and watch you people kill innocent souls in the name of the bloody demon known as allah.....
Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by Lukay99: 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
superior1:

Did you even read the whole article? It says this terrorist hide under religion why bring the Quran into this when the Quran is clearly against every act of terrorism I actually read the Quran on a daily basis for many many years now and I as a person still don't believe in any act of terrorism and I'm not getting madder so you are wrong based on your above statement
Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by Lukay99: 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
Cutest9gerian:
The males want 77 virgins....the females want 77 dicks..kongi na real bastard o
Do you know that the 77 virgin is not even mentioned anywhere in the QURAN or Hadith an suicide bomber or terrorist don't even know the basic fundamental of Islam and yet the media and ignorant people will label them as Islamic fundamentalist
Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by superior1: 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
Lukay99:

Did you even read the whole article? It says this terrorist hide under religion why bring the Quran into this when the Quran is clearly against every act of terrorism I actually read the Quran on a daily basis for many many years now and I as a person still don't believe in any act of terrorism and I'm not getting madder so you are wrong based on your above statement

Were you a little mad before reading it?, read my statement again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos) / U.S. Airman Who Set Himself On Fire Outside Israeli Embassy In D.C. Has Died / North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.