Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

The Truth About Suicide Bombers - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Truth About Suicide Bombers (25250 Views)

US Flies Nuclear Bombers Over South Korea In Show Of force Against North Korea. / In Cameroon, Two Boys Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bombers (Graphic Pic) / The Emir Of Suicide Bombers Taken Out, ISIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by ekwerendi55(m): 7:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
so therefore?
Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by Suspect33(m): 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
:
Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by shalomm: 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
Me I just believe that Allah is a demon....Muhammad was the first terrorist known to man.
Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
400billionman:

I made a complete sentence..

Hoekay ?

Yes....I know...but you don't need to book space to do it.

Anyway.....have a good time in the familia. I hear members get to level 5 in four days on average. Which is quite the progression.
Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by Godfullsam(m): 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
There is no justifiable reasons to commit suicide not to talk of suicide bomber...

It is the worst crime against humanity embarassed

It will rather kill myself than commit suicide

[Mama Peace]

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by PStacks(m): 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
They are just sick. Simple
Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
Emile Durkheim's four types of suicide, anomic, egoistic, fatalistic and altruistic, come to mind.
Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by shalomm: 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
DMainMan:
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN TRUE MUSLIMS AND THOSE
WHO CLAIM THEY ARE MUSLIMS (OPPRESSORS
AND TERRORISTS E.G BOKOHARAM, ISIS)

a. lslam enjoin all muslims to seek knowledge travel
around. d terrorists go against dat for their personal
gain to make them have more followers so de can
easily b brainwashed without education

b. do not commit murder. terrorists kill anyone, d
innocents either muslins or non Muslims who stand
there way.

c. True Muslims try and propagate islam and spread
love. terrorists murder other Muslims to gain power

d. Do not fornicate and rape. Terrorists fornicate,
rape and molest anyone.

e. Anyone who commits suicide will go to hell fire. Terrorists brainwash odas dat de wil enter paradise. de demselves would neva allow dere family members to do it.

f. and many more and more

propagate Islam through which means Please?
Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
Muslim brothers in the house, are there 2 versions of the Quran? Because I don't understand the deafening silence of the clerics and Imam leaders when terrorists strike.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by shalomm: 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
Sacluxpaint:
Muslim brothers in the house, are there 2 versions of the Quran? Because I don't understand the deafening silence of the clerics and Imam leaders when terrorists strike.

what do you want them to say?

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."
Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by Lero15(m): 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
deejayALFY:
MY DEAR BIAFRA I KNOW U WIL NEVER DISAPOINT OUR GENERATION AND THE NEXT TO COME EVEN AT THIS POINT NIGERIA IS FAILING..AS IT IS BECOMING OBVIOUS THAT THE NORTH ARE UP AGAINST THEE AND THE ENTIRE INHABITANTs...

#BiafraInYouWeTrust

#IgboKwenuKwenuKwezonu

click like if u are #NwaAfor

I seriously need a "dislike" button!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
deejayALFY:
MY DEAR BIAFRA I KNOW U WIL NEVER DISAPOINT OUR GENERATION AND THE NEXT TO COME EVEN AT THIS POINT NIGERIA IS FAILING..AS IT IS BECOMING OBVIOUS THAT THE NORTH ARE UP AGAINST THEE AND THE ENTIRE INHABITANTs...

#BiafraInYouWeTrust

#IgboKwenuKwenuKwezonu

click like if u are #NwaAfor
At your age?
Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by susanokopi(f): 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
Killing non-combatants is always a crime and sin against God and man.
Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by rusher14: 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
I could never have figured Abdulmutallab was a detached, dejected young man because mainstream media really doesn't paint him as such.

Of course, one believes radicalisation often stems from peer pressure and wanting to be part of a group. Yet, extremism to the point of suicide-murder, for a man as privileged as he was, underscores how upbringing and support groups can help change the course of action of an individual.

The wiring of the human mind unfortunately has been lost to religion.

One could argue that religion brings succour and hope.

I think a lot of the world's problems stem from lies often broadcast as the truth in the form of organised religion.

Society such as ours needs a paradigm shift.

A look more into logic, science, human compassion and welfare of those around us.

Wealth as exemplified by Abdulmutallab can take you places and yet be lonely.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by BLOTRS: 7:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
dying for some poo they aint ever gona achieve only reduces their population

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by drss(m): 7:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist.
Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by SporaD8: 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
So according to the op, only Muslims get oppressed and tired of life?
If religion cannot provide succour to those folks, loopropes and poison is potent in the market still. Let the suicide bombers get some and end their miserable life alone. they Need not go with innocent and unwilling company?
Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by Demmzy15(m): 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
dokyOloye:
The problem is that d jihadists seem to have better knowledge of d quran than these posters above me who claim it is unislamic this n that.
If U ask Imam Shekau now,he'll give U d appropriate quotation of d quran where it is said they shld kill,maim,behead,die for Allah,etc.
From all observations, you didn't read the article! Please do and edit this piece of sh't you've written!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by dokyOloye: 7:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
Demmzy15:

From all observations, you didn't read the article! Please do and edit this piece of sh't you've written!
this jihadist,swerve abeg,I no get Ur time.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by carinmom(f): 8:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
superior1:
They are mad people who spend too much time with the quran and then get madder.

what's this one saying
Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by Brytawon(m): 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
...no one cometh to the Father except through Me...
Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by kristisking(m): 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
Keep quiet.You people keep denying the whole issue.Regardlrss of what you say,those carrying out selective killings as well as suicide bombers have given andbhave continue to give reasons why they do that.
Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by erimmy(m): 8:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
[i][/i]All terrorists are Muslims. is that a coincidence? I don't think so[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by erimmy(m): 8:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
All terrorists are Muslims. Is that a coincidence? I don't think so
Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by smartwengslamatt: 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
can somebody just scrap this thing called religion Si we all can b equal n loving one another as sacred humans please? I'm sick of this wickedness in d name of god!
Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by tblings: 8:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
Religion has done more harm than good....

I think we need a new religion called "LOVE" , religion that thinks only about how to preserve humanity, how to help humanity...

Not a religion of hypnotism...hypnotism of "the after life theory"

I'm not doubting/believing the after life theory, but all I'm asking for is... Don't kill or be killed(suicide)today because you want to inherit the gains of the after life nobody... I repeat!!! Nobody is sure of !!

Embrace LOVE!!
Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by major466(m): 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
Some verses in the Koran are dangerous. These hadiths are weaponised into killing machines. Some Islamic scholars utilize these verses as tool for mass hypnosis and brainwashing to promote hate and violence among their followers. Because of that, terrorism keeps thriving. Why will anyone support evil actions? Because these actions enjoy the backing and support of followers who think they are doing the will of their god. They sadly were just brainwashed by weaponised hadiths. Take a look at terrorist activities around the world and you will descover that terrorism thrives in regions with large muslim populations. Am not saying all muslims are terrorist, but the fact that terrorist groups from Iraq, Syria, Afganistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Northern Nigeria etc enjoy appreciable local support shows that something is wrong. Have we forgotten the story of parent who donate their children to terrorist organizations?
Whether we choose to accept it or not, terrorist organization get support from people. Boko Haram, the group responsible for the dead of over 15,000 Nigerians have lots of sympathisers in Northern Nigeria. ISIS as deadly as they are enjoy massive support from a section of people in Iraq, Syria and Libya. Same with Alshabab. Murtala, son of a former banker that was cought trying to bomb a US airline was an Alqeida fan. There are many others like him scattered across the North laying low, waiting for an opportunity to strike. Why do these people support terrorist organizations that engage in wanton destruction of lives and property? Because the terrorist groups operate based on the dangerous hadiths found in the Koran. This is the truth! There's no two ways about it.
Unless Islamic teachers and scholars around the world get together to face reality and truth squarely in the face by reforming, rebranding and eliminating dangerious hadiths and verses found in the Koran, terrorism and suicide bombing will continue unabated.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by tunde1200(m): 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
yes oooo

DMainMan:
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN TRUE MUSLIMS AND THOSE
WHO CLAIM THEY ARE MUSLIMS (OPPRESSORS
AND TERRORISTS E.G BOKOHARAM, ISIS)

a. lslam enjoin all muslims to seek knowledge travel
around. d terrorists go against dat for their personal
gain to make them have more followers so de can
easily b brainwashed without education

b. do not commit murder. terrorists kill anyone, d
innocents either muslins or non Muslims who stand
there way.

c. True Muslims try and propagate islam and spread
love. terrorists murder other Muslims to gain power

d. Do not fornicate and rape. Terrorists fornicate,
rape and molest anyone.

e. Anyone who commits suicide will go to hell fire. Terrorists brainwash odas dat de wil enter paradise. de demselves would neva allow dere family members to do it.

f. and many more and more
Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
Most of the terrorists read the bible too. Cos too many verses in the bible enjoined humans to wage war and massacre people. Muslims believe in the bible too. Hence the terrorism. America and co. can send missiles 7000miles to Yemen. But these guys don't have the capability to do same to America and her allies. So both are terrorists. One shouts Allahu Akbar, the other mutters "Halleluya" when pulling the trigger or pressing that button. Don't you think we should all agree to burn every Quran and every Bible cos they both contain such and such "demonic" verses So that the world can rest! And please don't try to say that was the old testament, cos muslims can as well segregate those verses as "Makkan" or "Medinan". So let's agree that we are burning our bible and quran tomorrow cos the world would be a better place with two less...

major466:
Some verses in the Koran are dangerous. These hadiths are weaponised into killing machines. Some Islamic scholars utilize these verses as tool for mass hypnosis and brainwashing to promote hate and violence in their followers. Because of this, terrorism keeps thriving due to massive support and acceptance it get by these brainwashed followers. A look at terrorist activities arounf the world and you will descover that terrorism thrives in regions with large muslim populations. Am not saying all muslims are terrorist, but the fact that terrorist groups from Iraq, Syria, Afganistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Northern Nigeria etc enjoy appreciable local shows that something is wrong. Have we forgotten the story of parent who donate their children to terrorist organizations?
Whether we choose to accept it or not, terrorist organization enjoy massive support from people. Boko Haram have lots of sympathisers in Northern Nigeria. ISIS as deadly as it is enjoy massive support from a section of people in Iraq, Syria and Libya. Same with Alshabab. Murtala, son of a former banker that was cought trying to bomb a US airline was an Alqeida fan. There are many others like him scattered all over the North laying low, waiting for the day they will strike. Why do these people support terrorist organizations that engage in wanton destruction of lives and property? Because the terrorist groups operate based on the dangerous hadiths found in the Koran. This is the truth! There's no two ways about it.
Until Islamic teachers and scholars around the world get together and face reality and truth squarely in the face by reforming, rebranding and eliminating dangerious hadiths and verses found in the Koran, terrorism and suicide bombing will continue unabated.
Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by MarieSucre(f): 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
Bonapart:
All over the world only muslims are suicide bombers
they use to say when you die in war front you will go arigena(heaven)
Meanwhile the fool will go to the hottest part of hell
Mtcheeeeew!!!
What is arigena? You mean Al Janah.
Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by sonofananimalz: 9:12pm On Jul 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Suicide Bombers by damiloladuke: 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
They go to heaven and get seven virgins

DIARY OF A JOBLESS NIGERIAN - MY 1ST HEARTBREAK www.nairaland.com/2443389/first-heart-break-diary-jobless#35737647

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gambia Talks Fail As President Refuses To Step Down-bbc / Capital Police Draw Firearms Against Invading Trump Supporters / Late President Atta Mills Funeral Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.