Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops (31266 Views)

President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video) / President Buhari Speaks With Troops In Sambisa Via Video-call / Commander Celebrates Christmas With Troops In Falgore Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by Elslim: 6:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
Scores of suspected terrorists were feared dead when troops who were newly deployed to the troubled Borno state clashed on their way along Damaturu-Maiduguri on Saturday morning.

The incident according to sources took place on Saturday morning between Ngamdu- Mainok- Jakana villages which is about 50km drive to Maiduguri, the state capital.

Between Benisheik and Ngamdu is about 25km stretch of road without any security checkpoint.
The source said, the terrorists in a convoy of three white -in- colour Hilux Vehicles had earlier barricaded the road where they blocked two motorists including a truck which they suspected were conveying foodstuff to Maiduguri, but luck run out of them as troops with support from the Jakana village immediately swung into action and killed some of the terrorists, dislodged most of them before they set ablaze two hilux vehicles with destruction of the other white new brand hilux belonging to the terrorists.

The source added that at about 12noon, a detached group of military troops were seen at the scene with over four Armoured Patrol Carriers evacuating some corpses and the injured to Maiduguri, but insisted that he cannot know whether any of the troops had a casualty during the deadly clash that lasted for about two hours.

“I can confidentially tell you that the busy Maiduguri-Damaturu road had a deadly attack between insurgents and troops, which I believe many of the terrorists were killed with destruction of three of their vehicles”. The source stated.
A police officer stationed in one of the villagers on the said highway informed our reporter that travellers are being asked to make a u-turn as the terrorists had taken over the road between Benisheik (a town 85km away from Maiduguri) and Ngamdu (35km away from Damaturu.

The officer who does not want to mention his name because it is not part of his job to speak to the press said the terrorists had attacked Ngamdu village of Benesheikh, the council headquarters of Kaga Local Government Area and killed ten persons there on Friday night.

“It may be the same group of terrorists that attempted to attack Benesheikh on Friday but were repelled by troops that were crossing the main road before they clash with the troops on Saturday morning”. The police source stated.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/scores-of-boko-haram-members-feared-dead-in-battle-with-troops/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter#sthash.UOZjIGZc.dpuf

8 Likes

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by madridguy(m): 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
May the wrath of God be Upon their souls.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by Elslim: 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
tanoids come nd see evening market ooh

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by midolian(m): 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
Its no more business as usual. [size=24pt]Kill them all![/size] undecided undecided

Lalasticlala, pls do the needful. I am tired of seeing shekau winning on the front page angry

Mogidi:
The army needs to provide proof the fight against boko haram is ongoing.
u see ya life? Badbelle oshi!

If na say "Boko Haram kills 50 in borno town" be the title of the thread, na that one go make u happy. You don't even need proof to believe that. Now the military is winning, u need proof.

BADBELLE!

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by Oblitz(m): 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
Good
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by furetin20: 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
GOOD

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by Jboyossai(m): 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
Atleast a good news out of several badnews i ve read today...

2 Likes

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by CHM11: 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
Army checkpoints were removed and boko haram created their own checkpoint on Nigerian roads.

Sai Buhari!

14 Likes

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by Timbi: 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
Finish the uncircumcised infidels (kafirs) with your artillery service, so that they can celebrate the coming sallah with their Virgins.

15 Likes

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by donholy28(m): 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
NOTE:FEARED DEAD...just like they told us they killed 600 members of boko haram....no proof

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
kk
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by Mogidi: 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
The army needs to provide proof the fight against boko haram is ongoing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by lekjons(m): 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
TANoids, una dey thread?...

5 Likes

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by kamez(m): 7:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
they shouldn't be feared dead abeg. they should be dead for real.

which one be feared dead for terrorist again?

as if their death na bad thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by Bonapart(m): 7:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
Kill them all jihadist waging holy war for allah

3 Likes

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by frinx: 7:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
feared dead ke!

we expect them to die more..

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by lekjons(m): 7:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
j
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
In phyno's Voice ""Kill dem all""

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
Good for those Boko jokes.

Congrats to the Army
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by Suspect33(m): 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
Baba slow motion is working grin

phone rings ****

shekau: oga at the top what is haffuning, dis iz not our agreement paa

Baba slow motion: my dear cousin, it is not eazy paa, dis najerians wnt to kill yur broza faa...

Shekau: i zont want to hear dat any of my fifle die again

Baba one chance: yes sir

ater phone call....

Buhari: i tink i nid to contact zhe fresident of western jermany

grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by Firefire(m): 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
God bless our military, take no prisoners, kill them all.

Appreciate you share the pictures of the dead terrorist. Thanks

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by ajepako(f): 7:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
Finally....

Scores small

Let's hear hundreds, thousands!

Kudos sha..

If it's true because I dont trust this propaganda party oh
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
lekjons:
g
Bonapart:
frinx:
l
lekjons:
j
Suspect33:
olorunosebi:
kk

Members of the House....

Anyway....kids...time for supper.

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by Onyeasi(m): 7:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by kenedy175(m): 7:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
This is the kind of news i love reading.

Finish Them!
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by MAKABBEY(m): 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
Pls help me like dis girl Pls help me like adebike https://m.facebook.com/Earmarked15/photos/a.1440853209572732.1073741846.1437824839875569/1440864502904936/?type=1&source=46&refid=17
Pls open d link and lyk dis pic. thanks.
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by VickyRotex(f): 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
cheesy cheesy

*Singing Nursery Rhyme*

Hippie yaya Hippie Hippie yaya X10 cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by nitt: 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
God bless the NA and the Commander In Chief

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by pBuhari(f): 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
we need picture please
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by nijanigga: 7:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
donholy28:
NOTE:FEARED DEAD...just like they told us they killed 600 members of boko haram....no proof
how many did jonathan told us were killed? at a time jona told us that Shekau was captured in chad, another time we were told that 3,000 boko haram members have been surrounded.

2 Likes

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by Buchukwu: 7:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
Who is the Idi0t that wrote this headline of a news? FEARED DEAD? God punish boko sympathizers.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Air Force Crew Members Killed In Helicopter Crash. / President Jonathan's Message Ahead Of Tomorrows Election. / Meet Kemi Badenoch: Biography Of The Nigerian - UK Minister, Olufunto Adegoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.