Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,399 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops (31279 Views)

President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video) / President Buhari Speaks With Troops In Sambisa Via Video-call / Commander Celebrates Christmas With Troops In Falgore Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by gbrown(m): 9:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
Elslim:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/scores-of-boko-haram-members-feared-dead-in-battle-with-troops/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter#sthash.UOZjIGZc.dpuf
EYAAH! THIS IS NOT GOOD NEWS FOR TANIODS OH! SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE, NIGERIA GO BETTER, SAI BABA, SAI APC ,SAI CHANGE, GOD BLESS OUR NATION.
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by Dbrainiac1(m): 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by Elslim: 9:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
Dbrainiac1:

Feared dead U no well

imagine na me no well abi u wey de bush wey de dance kukere??

help me see dis animal oo... abi u don de high join d kukere??
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by Dbrainiac1(m): 9:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
Elslim:

imagine na me no well abi u wey de bush wey de dance kukere??
help me see dis animal oo... abi u don de high join d kukere??
Y I go imagine sef. lmao. Animal dey imagine?
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by arbitter: 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
Feared Dead? That implies that we should be concerned about their 'lives' . What an ldiotic writer.
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by ekiloui(f): 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
I'm not sure why they wrote "feared dead."

Isn't that what they should be? (Dead)

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by abdulwasee(m): 9:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
madridguy:
May the wrath of God be Upon their souls.
Aameen!
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by Eggheaded(m): 9:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by Samirana360(m): 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
where is the pictures?
And y is it difficult 2 take their pictures, but if boko haram kill, they wil show

Iranu

I smell propaganda
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by Samirana360(m): 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
nijanigga:

how many did jonathan told us were killed? at a time jona told us that Shekau was captured in chad, another time we were told that 3,000 boko haram members have been surrounded.
D lies continues!!! our politicians deceivin u ppl since 1055AD
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by patrickmuf(m): 11:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
"Feared dead"
Of course we're happy to waste the mofos

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by kuchikau: 11:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
The useless president is not happy with this development...duara bastard
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by kuchikau: 11:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
Buhari will revenge the death of his boys
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by Pecca: 11:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
OMO, MAKE UNA SEE TOPIC: [b]Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In
Battle With Troops[b]. FEARED DEATH? Is that not why Nigeria is waging war against them. So why we go come they FEAR say them die?
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by 1after: 11:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
Firefire:
God bless our military, take no prisoners, kill them all.

Appreciate you share the pictures of the dead terrorist. Thanks

You enemy of this country will all perish one day. You pray in your tiny room daily for bomb blast so you can insult the President, God is watching you all. See the wicked being asking for pics. Smh

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by Firefire(m): 11:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
Enemies of Nigeria are around. May you people never find peace. angry
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by blackpriest0911: 12:59am On Jul 12, 2015
SaTANoids...comment
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by sunshine1974(m): 2:56am On Jul 12, 2015
Abeg change the topic jare, "feared dead" or "Happy to be dead" grin
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by sunshine1974(m): 3:00am On Jul 12, 2015
Pishur or adonbilivit grin what goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by EmekaBlue(m): 9:09am On Jul 12, 2015
very troublesome boko..omg..these devils sef
Re: Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops by cjrane: 9:30am On Jul 12, 2015
feared dead in your dreams ops! You are the one we fear may be dead.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Air Force Crew Members Killed In Helicopter Crash. / Patience - Amaechi And His Wife Refused To Pay Me Condolence Visit / Osinbajo Appoints Ismaeel Ahmed As SSA To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.