Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,802 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Pix:only If Uncle Jonah Had Finished East-west Rd. 5 Hours And Still Counting. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pix:only If Uncle Jonah Had Finished East-west Rd. 5 Hours And Still Counting. (1402 Views)

Aleto Eleme Bridge On East West Road Collapses (Photos) / Osinbajo Held Meeting With SANs For 5 Hours, Before Insisting On Keeping Magu / You Cannot Break Into My House And Go Free – Jonah Jang Tells EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pix:only If Uncle Jonah Had Finished East-west Rd. 5 Hours And Still Counting. by bash4us(m): 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
I trip of an hour will eventual be a record time that is yet unknown from Yenagoa to Port Harcourt.

The inability of the past govt to make sure the road was done before they were ousted out is pathetic considering the hardship masses are facing on the road.

I can't imagine how the road will be like on Mbiama market day which is always on Tuesdays.

Unexpectedly, an aboki man is now expected to finish the road in the ex-president's constituency.

Let me ear any tan-oids blame d aboki if he decides to abandon the road. Thou I know he won't.

God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Pix:only If Uncle Jonah Had Finished East-west Rd. 5 Hours And Still Counting. by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
What's this one saying?

Re: Pix:only If Uncle Jonah Had Finished East-west Rd. 5 Hours And Still Counting. by HungerBAD: 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
The Girl And The Sky part of the road too?

1 Like

Re: Pix:only If Uncle Jonah Had Finished East-west Rd. 5 Hours And Still Counting. by Shortyy(f): 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
these idïots won't just let Jonathan be. don't go and fight BH. stay here and be blaming GEJ for your misfortunes.

1 Like

Re: Pix:only If Uncle Jonah Had Finished East-west Rd. 5 Hours And Still Counting. by CharlesPhc: 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
@ OP

Re: Pix:only If Uncle Jonah Had Finished East-west Rd. 5 Hours And Still Counting. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
Shortyy:
these idïots won't just let Jonathan be. don't go and fight BH. stay here and be blaming GEJ for your misfortunes.
As in eh... Sometimes these folks make me wonder if Jona is still the president.
Re: Pix:only If Uncle Jonah Had Finished East-west Rd. 5 Hours And Still Counting. by Starships4u(m): 9:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
Dry
Re: Pix:only If Uncle Jonah Had Finished East-west Rd. 5 Hours And Still Counting. by doublewisdom: 9:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
bash4us:
I trip of an hour will eventual be a record time that is yet unknown from Yenagoa to Port Harcourt.

The inability of the past govt to make sure the road was done before they were ousted out is pathetic considering the hardship masses are facing on the road.

I can't imagine how the road will be like on Mbiama market day which is always on Tuesdays.

Unexpectedly, an aboki man is now expected to finish the road in the ex-president's constituency.

Let me ear any tan-oids blame d aboki if he decides to abandon the road. Thou I know he won't.

God bless Nigeria.
Which East West Road are you referring to?
The one in Zimbabwe?
Re: Pix:only If Uncle Jonah Had Finished East-west Rd. 5 Hours And Still Counting. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
bash4us:

God bless Nigeria.

Is that the only road that has problems in Nigeria
Re: Pix:only If Uncle Jonah Had Finished East-west Rd. 5 Hours And Still Counting. by HzRF(m): 11:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
bash4us:

God bless Nigeria.
What rubbish is this 1 saying
Jona is not magician
Unlike ur messiah
Re: Pix:only If Uncle Jonah Had Finished East-west Rd. 5 Hours And Still Counting. by Foxflames: 11:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
road construction takes time. remember work slows down during raining season
Re: Pix:only If Uncle Jonah Had Finished East-west Rd. 5 Hours And Still Counting. by hardywaltz(m): 12:12am On Jul 12, 2015
I spent almost 6hrs before we could cross that Mbiama Junction. Just getting to Ph 12:05am

Thunder fire Jonathan and his bag of beans of a wife for putting us throu this kind of suffering.

2 Likes

Re: Pix:only If Uncle Jonah Had Finished East-west Rd. 5 Hours And Still Counting. by bash4us(m): 8:33am On Jul 13, 2015
hardywaltz:
I spent almost 6hrs before we could cross that Mbiama Junction. Just getting to Ph 12:05am

Thunder fire Jonathan and his bag of beans of a wife for putting us throu this kind of suffering.

Don't mind those nitwits that run their mouth like watery poo. If they were caught up in the hold up and missed an important appointment, they would have said worst than this.
Re: Pix:only If Uncle Jonah Had Finished East-west Rd. 5 Hours And Still Counting. by bash4us(m): 8:44am On Jul 13, 2015
Shortyy:

What moral justification do u have to call me an idiot. You need an evaluation.
Re: Pix:only If Uncle Jonah Had Finished East-west Rd. 5 Hours And Still Counting. by Agbaletu: 9:20am On Jul 13, 2015
It is very unfair to blame GEJ, he really tried. It is not easy to construct road in that axis. Mbiama junction up to the market bridge has been very terrible for a long time especially on Tuesdays.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Evidence Showing Dg Sss As Apc Member / PDP Denounce Claims Amaechi Is Considered For Cabinet / Photos: Buhari Visits Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.