Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

The Antivirus To Our Virus In Nigeria!!!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Antivirus To Our Virus In Nigeria!!!!!! (406 Views)

Oyegun Is A Virus In APC – Obiano / Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo / Breaking News-new Virus In Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Antivirus To Our Virus In Nigeria!!!!!! by luckiestman(m): 2:39am On Jul 12, 2015
Nigeria is so much endowed with natural resources, great men and women that has what it takes to move a mountain! God bestowed on us what we need to be successful as a nation. So, what/where is the problem my fellow Nigerian? I will say corruption: In my word, corruption is the act of injustice, whereby someone or a group of people connived to cart away what is not theirs.
Corruption in our country is so enormous, even the little ones has caught the unwanted fever!! One million dollar question! Where shall we go from here? There is two ways to this dilemma! it's either we kill it, or it will murder us.
Obviously, is either we swim or we sink! Corruption is not HIV/AIDS, it remains curable.
I emotionally believe it can be eradicated completely in our DNA. If only we will practice ohacracy(power to the masses) type of government, whereby the common man will be given the armory to axe any leader derailing our voyage to the promise land in any given time. We must have the final say, not one man representing us. l trust nobody, not even myself. Because I can Bleep up at anytime. So why should I trust a bloody politician? I rather trust the devil than trusting them! just saying.

So, my fellow country men/women, I hope I have been able to convince you that power being in our hands is the best cure to our Ebola called corruption plaguing our Nation. Imagine, our president Or governors misbehaving and not meeting our needs, and we the masses teaming as one to exit him from power without waiting on greedy senators or the next 4yrs to vote him out. Don't you think it will be nice? Let's scrap those bunch of loafers calling themselves senators, lying to us that they are representing us while they are sitting for their various pockets. God have mercy!
Ohacracy, is the only way that we can hold our so called leaders accountable to their word's and promises. It will go a long way curtailing this rampage corruption in the land, that has vowed to sink us like TITANIC. I rest my case. Thanx for reading and commenting. Peace to all lovers of peace. And by the way I'm the New Kid on the block
Re: The Antivirus To Our Virus In Nigeria!!!!!! by CUM4WHAT(m): 2:40am On Jul 12, 2015
U use a virus to destroy a virus.... Same as using a thief to catch a thief...... If we dont create problem for this leaders they wud keep creating problem for us...............
Re: The Antivirus To Our Virus In Nigeria!!!!!! by luckiestman(m): 9:10am On Jul 12, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
U use a virus to destroy a virus.... Same as using a thief to catch a thief...... If we dont create problem for this leaders they wud keep creating problem for us...............

true talk bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NNPC Must Die – El-rufai / Blatter Defeated Prince Ali In Fifa Coins Account General Election / A Thread For Chest Beaters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.