Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Buhari Refuses To Meet With Saraki-PUNCH - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Refuses To Meet With Saraki-PUNCH (26143 Views)

Presidency Kicks As CCT Discharges, Acquits Saraki Punch / Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown / Pro-Lawan Senators Move To Impeach Saraki - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Refuses To Meet With Saraki-PUNCH by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
dammytosh:

You can imagine what the PArty was avoiding. Deputy Senate President saying Boko Haram is now stronger than theyy were during the last administration.

Can you beat that ?

Politics is not for little children to apply logic and understand. It is much more complex. That is the reason the decision of a ruling party should be respected.
That statement of his, really pissed me off. He talked as if he is not part of the present govt? That's why no matter what, APC would have avoided an opposition DSP. But now, the deed has been done already,they should all accept it and move on.
Re: Buhari Refuses To Meet With Saraki-PUNCH by omolami: 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
PMB refusal to settle with Saraki will only spell doom for the Daura President. He will soon be impeached for interference with the workings of NASS. History will be made of him as the shortest staying president. Mumu
Re: Buhari Refuses To Meet With Saraki-PUNCH by Azedplus(m): 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
frankyychiji:
Saraki should mind his business of lawmaking and forget about the daura dullardin.ho because you (Saraki) holds the four aces! At the #fullness of time, Buhari will be the one looking frantically for you.

For ur mind ....... Do u know how many SP has been impeached courtesy of the presidency but non on the other side.... Have u seen or heard purnches exchanged at the presidency .....Be ur own judge
Re: Buhari Refuses To Meet With Saraki-PUNCH by frankyychiji(f): 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
Azedplus:

For ur mind ....... Do u know how many SP has been impeached courtesy of the presidency but non on the other side.... Have u seen or heard purnches exchanged at the presidency .....Be ur own judge
Only Obasanjo could try all that rubbish and get away with it...even he wont dare it now! Buhari is a not a politician and cannot use decree 4 anymore!
Re: Buhari Refuses To Meet With Saraki-PUNCH by aishababa(f): 8:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
Below the punch line
Re: Buhari Refuses To Meet With Saraki-PUNCH by Azedplus(m): 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
frankyychiji:
Only Obasanjo could try all that rubbish and get away with it...even he wont dare it now! Buhari is a not a politician and cannot use decree 4 anymore!

My point : one who hold a sword should never underestimate a man holding a loaded AK47. So Buhari is not to run after Saraki as u wished
Re: Buhari Refuses To Meet With Saraki-PUNCH by rafaelloteli: 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
olatunji21:
I don't understand Why TANOIDs over-rate this Saraki, If the President want him out 2moro, Forget it, he's a gonner...

Brother.....youre a big liar.........
Re: Buhari Refuses To Meet With Saraki-PUNCH by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
rafaelloteli:

Brother.....youre a big liar.........
Lolz... with the loads of baggage hanging on Saraki's neck..I SMH for u, don't underestimate the power of the Nigerian PreSident
Re: Buhari Refuses To Meet With Saraki-PUNCH by KOLZY(m): 10:42am On Jul 13, 2015
ApcSucks:

Ok. U carry cup. Go church n give thanksgiving over it
awwww sorry i didnt know stupidity was around
Re: Buhari Refuses To Meet With Saraki-PUNCH by ApcSucks: 11:43am On Jul 13, 2015
KOLZY:

awwww sorry i didnt know stupidity was around

As old as you are you celebrate ftc like a trophy fool
Re: Buhari Refuses To Meet With Saraki-PUNCH by KOLZY(m): 11:51am On Jul 13, 2015
ApcSucks:

As old as you are you celebrate ftc like a trophy fool
i love you too
Re: Buhari Refuses To Meet With Saraki-PUNCH by ApcSucks: 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
KOLZY:

i love you too

Mogbe ooo. You just made me sick with this words eeeewwwww
Re: Buhari Refuses To Meet With Saraki-PUNCH by KOLZY(m): 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
ApcSucks:

Mogbe ooo. You just made me sick with this words eeeewwwww
dont worry i will visit you when you die of thw sickness
Re: Buhari Refuses To Meet With Saraki-PUNCH by ApcSucks: 8:26am On Jul 14, 2015
KOLZY:

dont worry i will visit you when you die of thw sickness

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Cecilia Ibru & Sisters For Condolence (photos) / 32 SANs Accompany Rickey Tarfa To Court, Sues EFCC For N2.5billion / Foreign Investors Waiting For A Buhari Loss Before Investing In Nigerian Stock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.