Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,451 members, 7,812,378 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown (36686 Views)

Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) / "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" / Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by jonhemma11: 7:21am On Mar 29, 2017
Senator Dino Melaye eeeh!Ha!I dey laugh fall for ground sometimes anytime I see some of his actions.This man can throw shade eeeh.Celebrating the fall of wicked people?Was he referring to Sowore,cabals or Senator Ali Ndume?The way I dey see am him package with Saraki,Ike Ekweremadu and other top senate members too tight.E go hard to fall him hand

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/the-fall-of-wicked-people-melaye-says.html?m=1

10 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by Crying4NIGERIA(m): 7:24am On Mar 29, 2017
comedy man
kogi people shame on you guys

31 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by Homeboiy: 7:24am On Mar 29, 2017
swagger senator

good for u

12 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by youngberry001(m): 7:31am On Mar 29, 2017
smiley

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by Kondomatic(m): 7:33am On Mar 29, 2017
Nairaland's official BMCs right now

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by greatgod2012(f): 7:35am On Mar 29, 2017
Honestly, this man is a clown!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by dahunsy(f): 7:38am On Mar 29, 2017
Coughs*** clears throat# Dino Daniel Dianoiel.....softly softly oooo....what an elderly pape sitting can see.....small child for iroko no go smell am oo
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by omenkaLives(m): 7:38am On Mar 29, 2017
Look at them. After everything, the great senator would only get a jalopy 1986 Honda accord for the best asslicker amongst them. cheesy

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by ElsonMorali: 7:47am On Mar 29, 2017
Kondomatic:
Nairaland's official BMCs right now

Did you notice something very interesting in those pictures?

Take a close look. Look closer bro.

Exactly! You are missing in those pictures.

That means your online solicitation for their attention hasn't been noticed. Try harder maybe the crooks in the national assembly will realise there's a talent in you ready to be discovered to help them boost their corrupt image online.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by Kondomatic(m): 7:50am On Mar 29, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Did you notice something very interesting in those pictures?

Take a close look. Look closer bro.

Exactly! You are missing in those pictures.

That means your online solicitation for their attention hasn't been noticed. Try harder maybe the crooks in the national assembly will realise there's a talent in you ready to be discovered to help them boost their corrupt image online.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by Ikpewe: 7:51am On Mar 29, 2017
oles
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by ElsonMorali: 7:57am On Mar 29, 2017
[quote author=Kondomatic post=55055345][/quote]

cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin

Is that you in the picture?

You sure look handsome bro.

NL females should be flooding your email with pms right now. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 29, 2017
This is just too clownish.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by Firefire(m): 9:37am On Mar 29, 2017
fraudulent ediot. undecided

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 29, 2017
Bunch of rogues

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 29, 2017
Ajeku iya ni oo je....Even i have more respect for the Reps now than these senators

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by martineverest(m): 9:38am On Mar 29, 2017
oga,just know that u are finished politically......
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by snezBaba: 9:38am On Mar 29, 2017
This is just madness!.
Rob them and rub it in their face and they will still Hail you. Oga oo!
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by catavocat: 9:38am On Mar 29, 2017
hw dis 1 take concern me nw
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by irynterri(f): 9:39am On Mar 29, 2017
at least he has a bachelor degree, what about Rochas that is governing imo state that is filled with professors with only diploma,although I don't blame them,its not their fault that most people who graduate with good degrees only aim to work for the government and not be the government

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by loomer: 9:39am On Mar 29, 2017
This na entertainment news or what?
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by Integrityfarms(m): 9:39am On Mar 29, 2017
Who Sahara Reporters EPP?
Who Dino EPP?

They both can visit the lagoon.

I have no bleeps to give.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by Moreoffaith(m): 9:39am On Mar 29, 2017
Hmmm....continue to support them while your future is been joke with..

Ojo ola yin lefin serve yen.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by dangote7510(m): 9:40am On Mar 29, 2017
I stand with dino

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by captainteejay(m): 9:40am On Mar 29, 2017
[quote author=jonhemma11 post=55054437]Senator Dino Melaye eeeh!Ha!I dey laugh fall for ground sometimes anytime I see some of his actions.This man can throw shade eeeh.Celebrating the fall of wicked people?Was he referring to Sowore,cabals or Senator Ali Ndume?The way I dey see am him package with Saraki,Ike Ekweremadu and other top senate members too tight.E go hard to fall him hand

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/the-fall-of-wicked-people-melaye-says.html?m=1[/quote. #hmmmmm I'll b back
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by Pavore9: 9:40am On Mar 29, 2017
Infantile.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by Iconquer: 9:40am On Mar 29, 2017
Lolz
Good for him

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by emamos: 9:41am On Mar 29, 2017
For our sinators,everythin na play.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyo 2019: Alao Akala Locks Out Seyi Makinde From His Radio Station / Oyebanji Presents Operational Vehicles, Gadgets To Ekiti Police (Photos) / Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.