Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,580 members, 7,843,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch (42757 Views)

Muslims Kick Against Christian/Christian Ticket In Ondo State / PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard / Gaidam Gave Out 100's Of Hilux Vehicles To The Army, Police (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by paix(m): 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
I knew it will one day come to this.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
adaxxy:
oooo boy you dey flex muscle when I told you to shaaraaap ....see as all your veins the show like white phomo grin

Wow! You can see me now? Lol

Friggin alobams.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Cjrane2: 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
Kaeboy:
Am muslim and I believ in islam.......
I fully support d move .....
let d muslim sisters use small hijab dt will cover dea head to chest region........darz hoekay....its for our own good.......we are human before we became muslim....
FOR ALLAH IS UNDERSTANDING AND MERCIFUL

if you are truly a muslim and you understand that worshipping Allah must not compulsorily be done with middle -east dress style, i am ready to convert to Islam.

Allah gave us rules and never said women must dress in hijab.This sh.t is arab culture mixed into Islam.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by fireforfire: 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2015
wen i was smqll, i useto think dat dose women wearing niqqab and hijab were "ojuju"

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by vickylala239: 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
vickylala239:
Muslimm tufiakwa religion.

Dey r killing Ppl wit this tin,and the government provided a measure to search n reduce the crime,

They r saying Dey Dnt wnt. And Ppl will cum here and say Muslim is good.

Infact it shuld Hv bin Muslim Dat will stop deir Ppl from wearing,Cuz they are the ones being killed.

Bt yet.

Bt Hw cn a normal gel cover ha self from head to toe,Wat about air.Wat hppn to d female body that need air.

A female bdy need Mre air Dan guys self.Wat is all dis

Tufiakwa Muslim.

A Muslim country Dat has over 80% ban it,e cum b say country Whr Boko haram Dey.

Pls cn Sumone tell why Dey Whr does tins,or is it Not the same Muslim gels Dat I see in uni Dat fckkk Jst Lik normal gels.

Pls Wat is d use of Dat heat conservation tin Dey wear.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by persius555(m): 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
midolian:
I TOTALLY agree with you. Infact, the long Hijab should be banned for the time bn, probably till the the war is over.
Terrorism is not a warfare, its a barbaric and inhuman response to a doctrine or belief. Get rid of these traits and terrorism will be at minimal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by bukster(f): 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
Common sense should be used in conjunction with religion. The bible says thou shalt not lie but I would gladly lie if it meant I was doing so to protect someone's life.
I understand that modesty is very important for Muslims but there are many ways to be modest without using those long hijabs and niqabs that currently pose a security risk. If Muslim women do not want to be searched they can try and wear shorter scarves that still cover their necks and hair at least until the Boko Haram attacks are over.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by architez: 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
iamrealdeji:
those that said the Prophet did that are lunatics,mad men and women

Please click the thread and help me tell them:

https://www.nairaland.com/2439827/age-consent-sex-what-want
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by architez: 7:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
Zoharariel:

Now; Are you saying that THEIR prophet; [who was poisoned to death by a jewish woman] was a professional paedophile?

I call it "Eating from the table of your enemy".

Y would you allow a war captive to cook for you in the 1st instance If you're not dumber than the dumbee grin

No, I'm not saying that at all. I'm only saying
that there is this raging thread where we are trying to determine what should be the parameters of the age of consent in 9ja (and wether there should even be a consent age at all). And also what sorts of punishment should be meted out and wether the punishment should vary depending on age. I think it's a discussion we seriously need to have. You may wish to add your two cents. Here is the thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/2439827/age-consent-sex-what-want

Maybe there is a thread u think I should comment on? Let me know.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by buchilino(m): 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
am sure if a suicide bomber dress in hijab attacked Professor Ishaq Akintola, he would be saying something different, dat is if he survives
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Shokaergabriel(m): 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
Pls muslim must support d war against boko haram.D hijab must be banned for now untill peace returns.Hiding bombs inside hijab by women and girls in d north must stop.muslim must not pick offence because we d good people of nigeria cannot watch our only country turns iraq and Afganistan.any muslim who is against d ban on hijab must be taken as boko haram.may I ask,y is muslim not coming out to condemn boko haram?
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Shokaergabriel(m): 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
owobokiri:
That thing should be banned atleast in public. .

It must be banned for now
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Naijacitizen(m): 8:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
ramdris:

Whatever bro. I pray u or any member of ur family never experience what happens when these bombs goes off. Religion should come with common sense.

I am a Northener. I have experience what you don't about those lunatic Boko Haram activities.

What you people don't know about us is that there is no amount of pressure that can stop us from following the teaching of our religion.

You can hide under it to all kind of eveil does you like but you can never success in banning our sisters from wearing hijab.

I hope those that are supporting this move should suggesst the banning of cars and bikes cause the lunatic Boko Haram are using them in carrying their barbaric activities.

Call us (Northerner) the Boko Haram sympathy for all we care but be rest assured that there will be a day on which you will be called to account for it.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by reallinks: 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
Skako:
I cann't support anything that against Allah laws and Am not in support of it at all length,what did they banned when christian are killing muslim in cental africa republic ?

see d useless fellow comment did he say anything abut niger delta millitant?
think responsible
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by MarieSucre(f): 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
EmmySparky:
lol u want my address...so u can come and detonate a bomb here right?..k imma pm u where to meet me...bring ur boyfriends along( boko boys) y'all would be taught a big lesson...psychopaths
I don't need your address. I want to know the state you reside. State location pls?
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
Realist2:

Did you hear what this man called Akintola said ? ''that searching muslim women on hijab will amount to profiling muslim women. That the repercussions will even be graver than we expected''.
Then i ask Life and islam religion which one come first ?,
must they threatens someone anytime the issue of islam surface?.
I wonder oooo.....
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by MarieSucre(f): 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
Shokaergabriel:
Pls muslim must support d war against boko haram.D hijab must be banned for now untill peace returns.Hiding bombs inside hijab by women and girls in d north must stop.muslim must not pick offence because we d good people of nigeria cannot watch our only country turns iraq and Afganistan.any muslim who is against d ban on hijab must be taken as boko haram.may I ask,y is muslim not coming out to condemn boko haram?
Hijab should not be banned. There are different types and lengths of hijab. The one in my display picture covers hair and neck and cannot hide any bomb. Be careful what you suggest to be banned. A time will come when the banning committee will come for you and yours and no one will be on your side.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by EmmySparky(m): 10:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
MarieSucre:
I don't need your address. I want to know the state you reside. State location pls?
lagos state..
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by MarieSucre(f): 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
EmmySparky:
lagos state..
Mtchewwwww. Can you imagine. The land of my birth. That is where you're threatening fire and brimstone. My friend go and sit down. Or better still go for next Fridays jumaat in any mosque close to you, listen carefully to the khutbaa to calm your brain. You hiaa!
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by EmmySparky(m): 10:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
MarieSucre:
Mtchewwwww. Can you imagine. The land of my birth. That is where you're threatening fire and brimstone. My friend go and sit down. Or better still go for next Fridays jumaat in any mosque close to you, listen carefully to the khutbaa to calm your brain. You hiaa![email]Mtchewwwww. Can you imagine. The land of my birth. That is where you're threatening fire and brimstone. My friend go and sit down. Or better still go for next Fridays jumaat in any mosque close to you, listen carefully to the khutbaa to calm your brain. You hiaa![/email]Mtchewwwww. Can you imagine. The land of my birth. That is where you're threatening fire and brimstone. My friend go and sit down. Or better still go for next Fridays jumaat in any mosque close to you, listen carefully to the khutbaa to calm your brain. You hiaa!
I am not that dumb to live in the north..my life is precious..and I don't need ur khutbaa..save it for ur boyfriends(boko boys)...muslim is synonymous to terrorism...even in the middle east...its the same muslim dudes...nonsense fanatics
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by ogba20: 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
Made fp atlas next time dont make that mistake @ ramdris
. Is f t more importanct to u?
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by MarieSucre(f): 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
EmmySparky:
I am not that dumb to live in the north..my life is precious..and I don't need ur khutbaa..save it for ur boyfriends(boko boys)...muslim is synonymous to terrorism...even in the middle east...its the same muslim dudes...nonsense fanatics
I'm not from the north and I won't suffer ostentatious stupidity tonight. Please go and be silly somewhere else.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by EmmySparky(m): 11:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
MarieSucre:
I'm not from the north and I won't suffer ostentatious stupidity tonight. Please go and be silly somewhere else.
lolk take ur tiny ijab ass somewhere else...mofos
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by MarieSucre(f): 11:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
EmmySparky:
lolk take ur tiny ijab ass somewhere else...mofos
#sigh. Thats enough silliness for one night.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by philGeo(m): 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
ramdris:
I am a devoted and proud Muslim and I am in total support of this action. Desperate time calls for desperate measures. Instead of hijab, they can use small scarf and wound it round there neck, that way, nothing much will be revealed. We Muslims must support the government cause am pained to see this beautiful religion being degraded by those bastards.

And for those that might want to start spilling rubbish here about other people's faith, you are no better off than the Boko haram their selves cause the same spirit of intolerance and respect towards other people's believe is common, the only difference is the killings.

May Allah(swt) guide our path in this life and may He restore victory to our land while protecting our gallant armed forces who are getting killed for us to live peacefully.

Cc: Seun, lalasticlala
You are different, some countries have done it,e.g France, Thanks bro.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Benson123: 11:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
Nigeria authority should stop the ladies from wearing hijab even chad that is a muslin country kick against this hijab things, for those protesting should think about those dieing daily basis in the hand of this so called suicide bomber putting on hijab to disguard them sef.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Capableben(m): 12:14am On Jul 13, 2015
HarkymTheOracle:

u open an account on nojustok @ my.notjustok.com , then u upload songz to ur profile & then share d link with people to dwnload frm there.
Shikena
thanks, u didn't pay a dime?
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by balash(m): 5:19am On Jul 13, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
ISLAM is a CANCER

So they were not practising ISLAM in the 70's and 80's not until this IRANIAN culture was Imported just of recent. ' All Terrorist are Muslems'

Any Bomb Blast by Boko boiz in the SW Mallam Ishaq Akintola should be questioned

The HI.JAB shd be ban in "PUBLIC PLACES"

Common Sense Aint Common
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 5:42am On Jul 13, 2015
Capableben:
thanks, u didn't pay a dime?

Absolutely free
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 13, 2015
Naijacitizen:

Hakane dan uwa. Wasu musulman basu san abinda suke fadi ba. Suna yin magana ne don makiyan musulmai da musulunci su yab'a masu. Allah wadaran!

Idan da gaske suke to mi zasu ce game da motoci, da babura da yan ta'addan ke amfani dasu?

Kai wallahi duniyar nan sai a hankali.

Fatana shine Allah ya shirye mu gabaki daya.

Wasu sun ma San me Sallah? Kawai dai Sun san su musulmai ne amma basu san me musulincin ba.

Yarda dai Ka fadi, Allah ha shirye mu gabaki daya.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by EmmySparky(m): 8:11am On Jul 13, 2015
MarieSucre:
#sigh. Thats enough silliness for one night.
am over this...wouldn't mind hitting ur lil ass tho...always had this fantasy of an ijab ass....*winks*...( Oh f*ck ur fasting)...scrap that
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by zanga420: 9:30am On Jul 13, 2015
adjoviomole:
This is a good move by the police force.the hijab and face veil shouldbe banned in public places for now....muslim brothers and sisters you all should support this move if you have value for human life's.May all those playing politics with ppl's life in nigeria all die suddenly n Jesus name.....igbo's,hausa,yoruba's.christians,muslims,nigeria is our father land,let us build this nation hand in hand,together we will stand,divided we will fall.....,nigeria belongs to you and I.......vote for me come 2019 for the nigeria we want..we will get there
u've got 1vote here

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB / 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun / Soldiers Burn Houses, Shops, Cars in Awo Omamma (Imo) In Retaliation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.