Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

We Youths Of Our Great Country,i Urge Us To Turn Around This. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Youths Of Our Great Country,i Urge Us To Turn Around This. (490 Views)

God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun / Tell Buhari To Name Dialogue Team, N’delta Elders Urge US / I Urge PMB To Declare State Of Emergence In All IPOB Rally States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Youths Of Our Great Country,i Urge Us To Turn Around This. by kaybext(m): 7:33am On Jul 12, 2015
I am alarmed at the intellectual energy our youths put behind coming up with creative insults instead of creative ideas. Can we flip this? ~ Ben murray-bruce.

Let's put grudges aside and ask our self this questions:
- Can complains/argument bring positive change of things?
- Can insults/abuses bring any positive change to our great country?

Please, my fellow youth,I urge us to turn around from this,It is only unity that can move us forward,no matter the religion we practise,Let's see our self as one Nigeria.

We are still the Nigerian leader's of tomorrow,so let's start Developing the creative and innovative potential inside us because People who can think creatively are more able to deal with complexity, use problem-solving skills and have a vision to build a world where youth and adults work together for positive change.

Thanks

Re: We Youths Of Our Great Country,i Urge Us To Turn Around This. by santakris(m): 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
Can you imagine.

Re: We Youths Of Our Great Country,i Urge Us To Turn Around This. by Talented90(m): 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
Very true. . .He should direct that question, to yellowbar people. . .

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Rejects Nsa's Resignation Letter / Why Nigerian University Administrators Cannot Drive ICT Change / I Chose Yar’adua Because Others Were Corrupt By Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.