Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,474 members, 7,836,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding (66176 Views)

” Your Br* Est Is Like A Goal Post” – Nigerians Mock Actress Amara Maduka / Kanyi Njagua Jaguar Kills Two People In Road Accident / Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by Uncletony(m): 10:39am On Jul 12, 2015
Another illustrious son lost!!

1 Like

Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by porshuch: 10:39am On Jul 12, 2015
Only poor igbo's are shouting biafra, nnamdi kalu is brainwashing the poor pple, but real igbo men think of one nigeria. Congrats to maduka jnr

3 Likes

Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by Dereformer(m): 10:41am On Jul 12, 2015
Tolexander:
Unfortunately, the beauty of the car used on the wedding day won't determine the beauty of the home!

classical
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by Edusouls(m): 10:42am On Jul 12, 2015
INTROVERT:
Igbo boy + Yoruba girl.... grin

And all of you are killing yourself(ves) on NL.
yes u igbo girls are something else nowadays, always giving the man headache of endless demands cos he showed interest, still no respect or good attitiude whatsoever, cheating anyhow with the culture of lies that you ibo girls practice nowadays...igbo guys are getting tired dont blame them,they gotta look elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by Edusouls(m): 10:43am On Jul 12, 2015
Tolexander:
Unfortunately, the beauty of the car used on the wedding day won't determine the beauty of the home!
yess u re right..
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by anonimi: 10:44am On Jul 12, 2015
Viktor1983:

Their HomeTown is Nnewi in Anambra state.
Home to ifeanyi Ubah, Innoson Chukwuma, Ibeto , the late odumegwu ojukwu.
Believe me no one is unable to go to school there.
Anambra knows the value of education.

I am very happy to know that all children resident in Nnewi attend primary, secondary, technical and vocational school. That is the basis of any meaningful communal development.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by Viktor1983(m): 10:44am On Jul 12, 2015
anonimi:

How many % Anambra men do you know/think who marry outside to invalidate the generalisation you made

well it used to be, but times are changing ....
We love evolution and innovation too...
I'm from Anambra , I'm single and my options are wide ....from the Igbo, the south-south ,the Yoruba and the rest of the world.

2 Likes

Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by dokyOloye: 10:44am On Jul 12, 2015
afolajohn521:
excess crude oil money
lol,why not just do a Google search bro.
Unless U r talking abt d bride's family.
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by anonimi: 10:45am On Jul 12, 2015
richyblink1:

The groom is from Umudinkwa, umudim in nnewi north LG of Anambra state.
His father(Cosmas Maduka) constructed the first tarred road in their village as well as the first borehole in every corner of the village.

Stop hating!!!

I am not hating.

I asked a valid question that you have NOT answered. So........
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by sunsewa: 10:49am On Jul 12, 2015
INTROVERT:

And all of you are killing yourself on NL.

Don't mind them,always Biafra and Southwest,while the wealthy on both side are tightening their generational bond,and the rate of procurement of marriage between both tribes are getting higher presently.
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by INTROVERT(f): 10:51am On Jul 12, 2015
Edusouls:
yes u igbo girls are something else nowadays, always giving the man headache of endless demands cos he showed interest, still no respect or good attitiude whatsoever, cheating anyhow with the culture of lies that you ibo girls practice nowadays...igbo guys are getting tired dont blame them,they gotta look elsewhere.

What you just said is the parallel line of the message I intended to pass across. undecided but no P.
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 12, 2015
Inter tribal marriage haters over to you.
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by knxpin(m): 10:53am On Jul 12, 2015
INTROVERT:

And all of you are killing yourself on NL.

Shame on all these fa g got on nairaland
Thinking that two tribes in Nigeria cannot live
Together in harmony to bury their heads in shame.
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by ApcSucks: 10:54am On Jul 12, 2015
Edusouls:

As an igbo boy.... ur right to some extent anyways.... but you have to understand that over fine dey worry igbo girls.... don't doubt it, it's true

2 Likes

Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by agabaI23(m): 10:54am On Jul 12, 2015
Tolexander:
Don't hate bro. This is the time appreciate the ride and the bride. We will talk about their home later if they invite us wink

That fcking does 100km/hour in fcking 3.7 fcking seconds. Forgive this language...

Let's talk about that tongue
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by bigtt76(f): 11:01am On Jul 12, 2015
Groom looking so so igbotic with those gemu grin
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 12, 2015
Tolexander:

LOL
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:08am On Jul 12, 2015
ARSENAL COUPLES grin
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:11am On Jul 12, 2015
Life is good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by AikayDaWrapper(m): 11:12am On Jul 12, 2015
only ILLITERATES are tribalistic

4 Likes

Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 12, 2015
Nt impressed till i see made in naija brands oyinbos wd seriously model 4,enough of d monkey and d astronaut bizness...congrats 2d couple anyway
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by richyblink1(m): 11:18am On Jul 12, 2015
anonimi:

I am not hating.

I asked a valid question that you have NOT answered. So........

I have already answered your questions.

For your information almost every family have one or two graduates in his village. And every willing children in his extended and nuclear family are all graduates.

What next do you want to know?

1 Like

Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by aryzgreat: 11:21am On Jul 12, 2015
I hope d yoloba geh, joins him in his 2X2 shop in ladipo and also lagoon wia oba of lagoon has made home for lagosian igbos.

U like their money But u hate them. Hypocrisy

4 Likes

Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 12, 2015
Kingspin:
Ur lying they learn ethnic war from our leaders. It reflect the real situation(undertone) in Nigeria and still happening. Infact tribalism and religions is the real cause of our woe as a nation.

This is because they use it as a tool for selfish gains. You get the gist?

1 Like

Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 12, 2015
One of the highest inter marriage unions in Nigeria is among yoruba's and Igbos - based on what I have seen and heard.

But on Nairaland, is different.
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 12, 2015
Tolexander:
don't hate joor
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by Richie0974: 11:26am On Jul 12, 2015
Nice car....nice couple....I pray nice home
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 12, 2015
bleeped see our money grin very soon u go hear say husband and don fight but for God their marriage go last yeye
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 11:29am On Jul 12, 2015
I thought the guy should have more class than a jagua.
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by swaggprofessor(m): 11:30am On Jul 12, 2015
who say money no good na Keke go jam am die.
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by slap1(m): 11:32am On Jul 12, 2015
Tolexander:

We know. Just wish them well.
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by putin3: 11:35am On Jul 12, 2015
The guy cal junior is a waste..how can original rich Anambra man marry a Yoruba girl Can a rich Yoruba man marry Igbo girl Impossible..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stephanie Hornecker Slays In See-Through Cleavage-Baring Top (Photos) / Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) / Chioma Adeleke's ₦280,000,000 Outfit To Her Husband's Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.