Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding (66170 Views)

” Your Br* Est Is Like A Goal Post” – Nigerians Mock Actress Amara Maduka / Kanyi Njagua Jaguar Kills Two People In Road Accident / Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by EddyTeddy(m): 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Y'all also need to know this: at Cosmas Maduka Jnr and wife's white wedding yesterday, the newest couple in town made a grand entrance for their reception party in this exotic jaguar F type limited edition. There's only 10 of it in Nigeria and this is a supercar that can go from 0-100 km/s in 3.7 secs! Tope the bride is the Brand ambassador of this ride for a year.

I also received more yummy, tasteful photos from Cosmas Maduka Junior and wife Temitope Odutola's pre-wedding, hen night and traditional wedding which all happened within last week.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/07/cosmas-maduka-son-junior-weds-temitope-odutola-jaguar.html
All na VANITY
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
INTROVERT:
Igbo boy + Yoruba girl.... grin

And all of you are killing yourself(ves) on NL.

That is why we need to discourage this type of evil union
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by KimnanaTweety(f): 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
LORD JESUS,pls transfer wealth to my soon to b husband. plssssss. in ur holy name i pray.
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by Missonas(f): 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
Na the car marry No pix of the couple jst a man appraising a car undecided
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by pasol4real(m): 7:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
rahazaqa:
Bleep Tribalism. I always say it,.. even if na Fulani I love,i go marry am, even if na Tapa sef. all these tribalism stuff does not concern me,as long as I love her and want her.
Tk my advice n take it seriously,never u try to marry for Love but marry with strategy .In otherwords use your head n not your heart.
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by pasol4real(m): 7:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
porshuch:
Only poor igbo's are shouting biafra, nnamdi kalu is brainwashing the poor pple, but real igbo men think of one nigeria. Congrats to maduka jnr
Go n check history it is the poor n the peasants that are usually responsible for change n revolution in any country.
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by buchilino(m): 8:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
fatdon2:
God punish Poverty angry

bahahahahahhahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by buchilino(m): 8:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
efreaky:
I will keep saying this, 99% of ethnic warriors are poverty stricken people. grin grin grin grin grin grin

HELL YEAH
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by DAMMYORES: 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
Wish them a fruitful marital life. All that matters is not all about the glamour of the wedding but the marriage (lifetime) itself.
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by kechywillz(m): 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
I know that this thread will become war of the titans
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 13, 2015
pasol4real:

Tk my advice n take it seriously,never u try to marry for Love but marry with strategy .In otherwords use your head n not your heart.
ok thanks
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by fowowe411: 4:40am On Jul 13, 2015
Tolexander:
Unfortunately, the beauty of the car used on the wedding day won't determine the beauty of the home!
I smell beefing
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by free37: 11:36am On Jul 13, 2015
Happy married life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" / "U Look Drained & Pregnant" Fans React To Makeup Photos Of Davido Lover Chioma / Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.