Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding (66179 Views)

” Your Br* Est Is Like A Goal Post” – Nigerians Mock Actress Amara Maduka / Kanyi Njagua Jaguar Kills Two People In Road Accident / Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by anonimi: 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
kITATITA:

Professor Chukwuemeka Ike, a king, married outside Igboland. He married a Yoruba. Chief Emeka Anyaoku has non-Igbo wife. And many more.

Thanks for citing these notable people who obviously are well exposed. How much % do you think they comprise of all Anambra men

- 10%

- 25%

- 55%

- 80%
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by Ayus34(m): 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
putin3:
The guy cal junior is a waste..how can original rich Anambra man marry a Yoruba girl Can a rich Yoruba man marry Igbo girl Impossible..
U can use the lagoon....he chose his choice already!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by solidstone9ja: 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
that's a wrong combination these marriage is in Gods hands the guy made a wrong choice Yoruba and IBO guy only time will tell

1 Like

Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
buoye1:
You are right bro,
Yoruba boy +Igbo girl...... For me
See your mouth tongue
Make i try see you for my papa house grin
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by Wallade(m): 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
Like someone said: may God forbid poverty
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
anonimi:

Firstly thanks for sharing my sentiments. It is a good start.

Can you find out the wedding of Clintons' only daughter and compare.

Yet these are people who spend their own money and raise from other Americans & Europeans to address development, medical, education etc gaps in Africa since our wealthy guys have gone AWOL on these social responsibilities. Most of them hardly pay TAXES even.

Is it any wonder that we black people remain scumbags of the world

Should we remain this way?

P.S.- This is not solely about Maduka but for all of us black people to re-examine ourselves.
You've got magic; getting me to agree on most of your positions today. But I guess the celebrative wedding is our own style; something cultural. Couples borrow expensive cars for their wedding and brides brag about which reception was bigger and how many notable persons attended. Mr. Maduka does a lot of social services and youth empowerment. You don't see him in Owanbe-style social functions. The wedding happens to be one time to flow with such celebrative mentality
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
anonimi:

Thanks for citing these notable people who obviously are well exposed. How much % do you think they comprise of all Anambra men

- 10%

- 25%

- 55%

- 80%

You cannot talk in percentage. What's the percentage of African Americans married outside their race. Most people will feel connected to their own. The ethnic divide is no big issue. For your information I'm Igbo from Enugu and I have non-Igbo wife and happy family.
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by klax(m): 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
Tolexander:
Unfortunately, the beauty of the car used on the wedding day won't determine the beauty of the home!

Oh may God bless you. Your wisdom will NOT die say big Amen. I love people that reason like you a lot.

Now to the poster of this thread What is car in wedding Blablabla only 10 of it in Nigeria meant what By the way where is the road to drive the 2 door secondary school boys toy So being 10 of it in the country means nothing ok so grow up and stop over excited in small boys toys worth some couple of thousands of dollars ok and grow up. Talk about the wedding and wish them well not about crappy little dole toy. God bless. No offense.
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by olaideeeedris(m): 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
fatdon2:
God punish Poverty angry
Amen!!
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by harry509: 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Y'all also need to know this: at Cosmas Maduka Jnr and wife's white wedding yesterday, the newest couple in town made a grand entrance for their reception party in this exotic jaguar F type limited edition. There's only 10 of it in Nigeria and this is a supercar that can go from 0-100 km/s in 3.7 secs! Tope the bride is the Brand ambassador of this ride for a year.

I also received more yummy, tasteful photos from Cosmas Maduka Junior and wife Temitope Odutola's pre-wedding, hen night and traditional wedding which all happened within last week.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/07/cosmas-maduka-son-junior-weds-temitope-odutola-jaguar.html
mine is cumn vry soon and God will definately do it soon AMEN. Am happy 4 dem, happy marriage life.
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by millionboi(m): 1:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
INTROVERT:
Igbo boy + Yoruba girl.... grin

And all of you are killing yourself(ves) on NL.
d day weh d charm clear for him eyes,mek u wake me up.........mama fit don giv daughtr wetin she use hol d guy, yoruba abi ok
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by omenka(m): 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
efreaky:
I will keep saying this, 99% of ethnic warriors are poverty stricken people. grin grin grin grin grin grin
If you talk, dem go say you dey insult them. But this is just the absolute truth!

2 Likes

Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by seanjy4konji: 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
Its nothing.
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2015
anonimi:
Their village na wetin be the name?

How many children are UNABLE to go to school there apart from other deprivations of basic modern life

A man is only as good as his background. Simplicita.
Naa u sabi dat 1, poverty cant be eradicated. Cosmos is known 4 strict discipline of his children. one of children i knew dat attended unilag never used a car through his stay in sch. If u get d money enjoy life 2 d fullest

1 Like

Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
fatdon2:
God punish Poverty angry
grin grin...I dey tell you..
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by scantee(m): 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
My TM & WW will be far better than this in Jesus name that is sure banker, God pls give me my own wife from now till October, Dec Tm &Ww on mind. Hml to them we are coming
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by Mykelpato(m): 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
cool grin
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by peeta89(m): 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
Will the marriage last for long A mo ye igbeyawo to ti tu ka......abeg make we read Wetin go benefit us positively no be all this show off.........
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by oluwatopraise85(f): 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
fatdon2:
God punish Poverty angry
Amen.
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by toyoutoyou: 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
Just because Yoruba ladies are greatly respected due to their way of keeping themselves for the right man and they are always of high social class than most other ladies,so most times,rich men from all over the world can do anythg so as to have them as wife.They are uniquely blessed by God due to high moral standard.
nunzk:
Hmmm. What can I say other than HML. However, why is it that wen a yoruba pesron marries some1 ibo that person(man or woman) is usually from a well to do home? I've lost count and I'm looking for a reverse scenairo.jor, Any1 wey sabi help me confirmm *tnks*

1 Like

Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by ajepako(f): 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
INTROVERT:
Igbo boy + Yoruba girl.... grin

Their pikin will be Yorigbo! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And all of you are killing yourself(ves) on NL.

Their pikin will be 'Yorigbo'! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by dalass(f): 3:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
UnknownT:
and they said Anambra men don't marry outside Their state
He did not find the kind of money that must marry money there jare...
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ok and my 19 year old neighbor who is a freshman in college drives the same thing undecided
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by adconline(m): 3:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
putin3:
Cosmas Maduka u fall our hands.is better to marry from other Africa than,,,, I ve never heard that a yoruba billionaire son or daughter marry Igbo.
Naija needs a million Madukas! U can become ur own billionaire and force ur kids to marry from ur family.
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by nunzk: 3:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
Bro thanks for the response. Come to think of it u may be right but still wrong. I had another 1 d other day so let's focus on d marriage a. I'm tlking guys and girls here abi una guys dey steadfast too? Thanks again
toyoutoyou:
Just because Yoruba ladies are greatly respected due to their way of keeping themselves for the right man and they are always of high social class than most other ladies,so most times,rich men from all over the world can do anythg so as to have them as wife.They are uniquely blessed by God due to high moral standard.
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by buoye1(m): 3:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
Lol..... I will bring enough ewu and ego na
Dorrobucci:

See your mouth tongue

Make i try see you for my papa house grin
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by mbulela: 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
solidstone9ja:
that's a wrong combination these marriage is in Gods hands the guy made a wrong choice Yoruba and IBO guy only time will tell
When I remind the moderators of this forum that they are silly, they will threaten me with childish bans.
Why are comments like these being allowed to flourish in a supposed sane forum?
Comments like these are alien to a progressive society and there are lots of them on this post.
They should be deleted and the posters sanctioned.

1 Like

Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by driand(m): 4:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
fatdon2:
God punish Poverty angry
AMEN
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by driand(m): 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
Tolexander:
Unfortunately, the beauty of the car used on the wedding day won't determine the beauty of the home!
bad Belle angry
Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by beyoncausme: 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
nice car,they did two weddings,wedding of the woman and wedding of the exotic car....congrats to them....

Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by Sodiumdawg: 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2015
StOla:
Money loves money.

Odutola is old money.

Yessoooooo!

For those of us who know!

De girl grandpa and Ojukwu papa (Louis Philippe Ojukwu) were the two million-pound men in pre- independence Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding by Sodiumdawg: 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
mbulela:

When I remind the moderators of this forum that they are silly, they will threaten me with childish bans.
Why are comments like these being allowed to flourish in a supposed sane forum?
Comments like these are alien to a progressive society and there are lots of them on this post.
They should be deleted and the posters sanctioned.

You dey mind dem?

De couple might even be African-American!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stephanie Hornecker Slays In See-Through Cleavage-Baring Top (Photos) / Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) / Chioma Adeleke's ₦280,000,000 Outfit To Her Husband's Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.