Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. (13754 Views)

Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries / "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" / 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by timidapsin(m): 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
Jeroboy:
Evening bosses in the house am d admin of www.gurusfanz.com I have been submitting my adsense application since last year but their not approving it although my blog is gurusfanz..com...
did you buy the blog from someone?
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by Jeroboy(m): 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
Know sir I created It by myself Know sir I created It by myself Know sir I created It by myself
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by Larrylarex(m): 10:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
I've been looking for a thread like this. I applied for AdSense via YouTube and it was approved in two hours. I saw the AdSense template on my blog
http://storiesfromfrancis..com but ads were not showing on the blog. It really dampened my spirit with the blog. Don't seem to know what's wrong.
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by Emeka71(m): 3:03am On Jul 15, 2015
timidapsin:
when 90 % of your blog posts are written by you.
Please is there any requirements for number of words per post that must be met?
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by luluosas(m): 6:38am On Jul 15, 2015
AdsenseMaster:
Hello guys,
Like the topic says, Just drop any question regarding Adsense Approval here, I will try to be of help. And if I can't,I'm sure there are other Gurus here that have been with adsense for long. They might be of help too.

In short, Everybody is relevant here.

So keep your questions rolling IN......

Thank you.
I have tried without success to activate Adsense on my blog to no avail. Primary reason being that I submitted to Google the approval for my Adsense account and due to the fact that I didn't actually know much about it before applying for approval, my blog name was changed within the period. And because I applied with my initial blog ID lugardosa that is no longer in use, they are now saying they cannot find the blog address and this has caused me to give up on Adsense account activation.

Now, I am not going to change my blog name for any thing. So, what do I do to get my Adsense account activated? Thank you very much as I await your wonderful response.

I can be reached on 08093, 08144845524, 08051516844. You can also email lugardosas@gmail.com for assistance please.

My blog is here www.emwanta..com
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by Olucheye(m): 8:03am On Jul 15, 2015
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by timidapsin(m): 8:31am On Jul 15, 2015
Emeka71:
google says 500+
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 15, 2015
AdsenseMaster:
Firstly,I don't want with adsense. we all just saying adsense is this,adsense is that coz of our experience. But abt sum1 taking ur post,just copyright it. or check for sites that have the same content like ur site. thrz a website dah can help u accomplish dat. then u can report d site owner,sth like dat.
What's d name of d website
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by Danyl(m): 9:35am On Jul 15, 2015
exlink10:
Hope I will be the first. OP please this is not a nairaland matter i really need help. I have applied more than 100 times but the keep not approving my website. Apparently they said pictures is more than texts on my website and i don't know wat to do.

This is my website www.exlinklodge.com

please i need help
if am google I wont approve your blog for 2-3 reasons. can I proceed?
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by Danyl(m): 9:36am On Jul 15, 2015
timidapsin:
google says 500+
your source please. I have seen someone with 22 posts who got approved.
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by Danyl(m): 9:41am On Jul 15, 2015
Larrylarex:
I've been looking for a thread like this. I applied for AdSense via YouTube and it was approved in two hours. I saw the AdSense template on my blog
http://storiesfromfrancis..com but ads were not showing on the blog. It really dampened my spirit with the blog. Don't seem to know what's wrong.
you have to submit your address to google adsense for approval. if its approved your ads will start showing. however since you can add d widget on ur blog you have 60% chance oof getting approved. go to ur adsense dashboard >>manage>>access and authorization >>you will see where you can enter your web address- where you want to show ads. enter your. address der n wait for them. since you have added d ads widget u dont hv to.do anything again.
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by NeuroBoss(m): 9:46am On Jul 15, 2015
Thanks Gurus. I am planning to launch my blog www.infotortress. next week, the 23rd of July, 2015. I want to hit the ground running. My articles are unique as they are as a result of thorough-bred researches plus it will be broadcast in 5 international languages. I need all the help I could get from theme designing, website outlook, traffic, ads and application for google adsense. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by Danyl(m): 9:49am On Jul 15, 2015
Olucheye:

[s]1. Could you kindly give an insight into how Adsense works?

2. What does it entail to get an account up and running?

3. How often does google pay into personal accounts? Weekly? Bi-monthly?
3a. What Nigerian bank & account type is best suited to use?[/s]

4. Which is best advisable; Impressions or Clicks?
4b. Are there exact figures per clicks/impressions from google?

5. On an average, what pay-out/amount does a blog with 1,000 people daily traffic generate per day from adsense?

6. Wordpress or Blogger(although custom domain), which would get faster approval?
Regards.
oga u no wan use google search at all?
anyway,
6. blogger is better
5. you may have 1million people coming in every day , if dey dont click om ur ads you have no money ro cash out. try as much as possible to use text ads n optimize uur posts to attract d best ads for ur post. if ur posts.align with d ads 5 clicks cn give 200$.
4. answered above.'
3. monthly
2. use google search. only an encyclopedia cn answer that.
1. you put up google adsense ads, people click om it n u have money in ur account based on the CTR- CLick through rate, ECPM- Cost per mille of ur ads and number of clicks determine the amount you earn.
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 15, 2015
AdsenseMaster:
Looool.. .... u fumbled (sorry for dat slang). U shudnt create multiple adsense accounts.to spoil the whole thing,u used d same email. Bro, u need another adsense,or contact me on special lecture on how to make ur first dough with adsense.
I think in a day, u shud make at least $10. if I handle u....loool.
09032203530...dahz ma digit

If i am able to get the Account approved with just two post, why do you think I can't get more fore myself.
My worry is that the ads have not started appearing.

If I view the page on mobile, I will see the adspace but no ads. But on my computer, the space is not visible.

I know people hardly visit people blog but see the blog I am talking about
Buharimonitor
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by AdsenseMaster: 10:32am On Jul 15, 2015
victorels:

If i am able to get the Account approved with just two post, why do you think I can't get more fore myself.

If I view the page on mobile, I will see the adspace but no ads. But on my computer, the space is not visible.

Buharimonitor
. i think I know wahz wrong...try using d adsense code on a custom domain...or put d ads code on anoda site
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by AdsenseMaster: 10:35am On Jul 15, 2015
NeuroBoss:
Thanks Gurus. I am planning to launch my blog www.infotortress. next week, the 23rd of July, 2015. I want to hit the ground running. My articles are unique as they are as a result of thorough-bred researches plus it will be broadcast in 5 international languages. I need all the help I could get from theme designing, website outlook, traffic, ads and application for google adsense. Thanks in anticipation.
This is a private chat sth. message me
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by AdsenseMaster: 10:37am On Jul 15, 2015
enemoney:
What's d name of d website
Googling it !!!
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by AdsenseMaster: 10:38am On Jul 15, 2015
Larrylarex:
Normally, YouTube adsense doesnt show on blogs. But I gat a solution.
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by AdsenseMaster: 10:44am On Jul 15, 2015
luluosas:

Thank you.
I have tried without success to activate Adsense on my blog to no avail. Primary reason being that I submitted to Google the approval for my Adsense account and due to the fact that I didn't actually know much about it before applying for approval, my blog name was changed within the period. And because I applied with my initial blog ID lugardosa that is no longer in use, they are now saying they cannot find the blog address and this has caused me to give up on Adsense account activation.

Now, I am not going to change my blog name for any thing. So, what do I do to get my Adsense account activated? Thank you very much as I await your wonderful response.

I can be reached on 08093, 08144845524, 08051516844. You can also email lugardosas@gmail.com for assistance please.

submit a new blog to adsense for approval, afta getting it approved,u can den implement d code on lugardosa.
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by AdsenseMaster: 10:46am On Jul 15, 2015
Emeka71:
Just do 400 words.
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by NeuroBoss(m): 10:53am On Jul 15, 2015
Thanks bro. I have issues with Nairaland PM's kindly contact me on WhatsApp with 08102019924 or my email: wittypolyglot2015@gmail.com
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by timidapsin(m): 10:57am On Jul 15, 2015
Danyl:
your source please. I have seen someone with 22 posts who got approved.
read th question, i said 500+ words in a post
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 15, 2015
AdsenseMaster:
. i think I know wahz wrong...try using d adsense code on a custom domain...or put d ads code on anoda site
I've done that severally. It will only display the box but no adverts.

Could it be because I did not start using it when it was approved?. I applied for it carelessly without knowing what it is. Now that I know, its not co-operating.
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by AdsenseMaster: 11:07am On Jul 15, 2015
victorels:

I've done that severally. It will only display the box but no adverts.

Could it be because I did not start using it when it was approved?. I applied for it carelessly without knowing what it is. Now that I know, its not co-operating.
Get a new AdSense... Buh it wasn't bcoz u don't use d adsense account u had b4 dah made it dormant ooo. AdSense don't expire
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by AdsenseMaster: 11:08am On Jul 15, 2015
timidapsin:
read th question, i said 500+ words in a post
lol
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by AdsenseMaster: 11:11am On Jul 15, 2015
luluosas:

Thank you.

. Message via email sent
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by AdsenseMaster: 11:13am On Jul 15, 2015
Danyl:

oga u no wan use google search at all?
anyway,
6. blogger is better
5. you may have 1million people coming in every day , if dey dont click om ur ads you have no money ro cash out. try as much as possible to use text ads n optimize uur posts to attract d best ads for ur post. if ur posts.align with d ads 5 clicks cn give 200$.
4. answered above.'
3. monthly
2. use google search. only an encyclopedia cn answer that.
1. you put up google adsense ads, people click om it n u have money in ur account based on the CTR- CLick through rate, ECPM- Cost per mille of ur ads and number of clicks determine the amount you earn.
Thanks for the assistance,boss
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by adeememman(m): 11:22am On Jul 15, 2015
hello gurus in the aos, i have a blog that am just developing. about 25 valid post but its stilla free domain. my questions are. 1. should i customize the domain name before applying for adsense or i should go ahead using the free domain. 2 what are the steps i need to take in applying for adsense. thanks in anticipation.
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by AdsenseMaster: 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
Aspireahead:
what if I put the source of my pictures will they still be assumed copied?
Copied is copied !!! it doesn't matter if u give credits to the owner or not
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by Olucheye(m): 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by Emeka71(m): 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
AdsenseMaster:
Just do 400 words.
Okay but of at least how many posts?
Re: Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. by Emeka71(m): 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
victorels:

Buharimonitor
Me I read people's Blog because I can copy or learn from there .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos / How To Advertise On Linda Ikeji’s Blog. / A New Community To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.