Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! (15626 Views)

Nairaland Artist Tobe Releases His Debut Album / Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape / Nairaland Artiste KYLEZ Premieres New Single On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by loomer: 1:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
SSBOtaru:
Watch my new single! FEELINGS, now on Vevo and Muzu.tv
You can also contact me on ssbotaru@gmail.com
To help u get your music on Vevo, itune and more

Watch here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leDmNFC6kxI

what the hell is this, e come look like all those hausa home videos
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by tdayof(m): 1:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
Kylez:
So guys, my music video is finally out. Spendoe!
I want to thank those who downloaded and helped me reach 6000+ downloads. kiss
Thanks to Search FM for playing the song smiley
And big shout out to Mizzle Entertainment! My label!
The video was directed by BennyDee, so please guys, check it out and tell me what you think. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKzNtp-eoGs

cc: lalasticla
Obinoscopy
MizMyColi
CrazyScientist
Seun
LadyBlueCash
Airforce1
ItsAnderson
Andyblaze
tdayof

And those space won't permit me to mention.
Please watch and share. Thanks guys! smiley
nice video bro.. You did great!
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by ModiKen(m): 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
Kylez:
The video was directed by BennyDee, so please guys, check it out and tell me what you think. Thanks!

Obinoscopy
MizMyColi
CrazyScientist
Seun
LadyBlueCash
Airforce1
ItsAnderson
Andyblaze
tdayof

I feel so sad our society brought u up to believe u don't need to say smtin positive or meaningful to make it in music. All u just need is just say smting like "baby u too set ooo, I like d way u wine ooo".

Gone are the days wen u just nod ur head to a song while listening to it and say " na true dis guy talk ooo, everything wey e jus dey talk, na im dey happen for dis life".

Anyway, nice video for a first timer.
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
BIG UNCLE RECORDS

PRESENTS

ALBUM CONCERT WITH SKALES
(MAN OF THE YEAR)

LIVE IN KADUNA @SPACE 2000 BARNAWA.

Date: 26th JULY Time:6PM
Tickets:
Regular: N1,000
VIP: N3,000
Table: N50,000

featuring:DJ SPICEY,BIGMO,GGB DANCE CREW and more...

for enquiries call 08036364464, 08186219002

to pick up your ticket at designated center nearest to you

maximum security guaranteed,dont miss out on this show for anything.....lets welcome our very own.

our website:www.biguncle.ng/tickets
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by SSBOtaru(m): 11:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
Check out one of my new release, now on Vevo, muzu.tv and itunes

Check it out and contact me for any info about how u can get ur music on itune Vevo and over 50shops online and earn mony in dollars with ur music....

Reach me on this email
ssbotaru@gmail.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev_rqkCMV2k
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Capableben(m): 12:30am On Jul 14, 2015
Freemanan:
cool My man and you didn't tell me...

Mehn... You suppose dey shout my name for the video.
Congrats Mate... Downloading..
pls how can I download it??
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 14, 2015
Capableben:
pls how can I download it??
The link is given above...
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by adeyrossin(m): 3:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
PLEASE KINDLY DOWNLOAD THIS SONG TITLED EKO MEGACITY BY ADEY ROSSIN THROUGH THIS LINK THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS AS YOU DOWNLOAD AND SHARE SEIZE Mb http://playmyjamz.com/share/KdKzrP1mYz3925
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Capableben(m): 12:05am On Jul 15, 2015
Freemanan:

The link is given above...
isn't that YOUTUBE link
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 15, 2015
Capableben:
isn't that YOUTUBE link
You can't download via YouTube?
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Capableben(m): 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
Freemanan:
You can't download via YouTube?
yes I can't , just help me out
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
Capableben:
yes I can't , just help me out
JUST change the .m on the web address to ss then click download...
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by ItsAnderson: 12:21am On Jul 17, 2015
Kylez...

Whatsapp me 08186936802
your video really impressed me a lot...you're definitely one to look out for
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Capableben(m): 8:10am On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:

JUST change the .m on the web address to ss then click download...
thanks but its giving me ERROR message
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 17, 2015
Capableben:
thanks but its giving me ERROR message

Take not of the editing of the address....

Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Capableben(m): 9:08am On Jul 17, 2015
Freemanan:

Take not of the editing of the address....
okay yea, I got it now... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Jimdonnet(m): 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
Kylez:

Obinoscopy
MizMyColi
CrazyScientist
Seun
LadyBlueCash
Airforce1
ItsAnderson
Andyblaze
tdayof

I can help you into tooxclusive Bro.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Kylez(m): 10:52am On Jul 28, 2015
Jimdonnet:

I can help you into tooxclusive Bro.

Let's talk. Was banned. grin
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by pelij18(m): 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
Kylez:
Thanks for your comments guys. Lalasticlala and Ishilove , please help push to FP so I can get more reviews and work better on myself. thanks.

For the reviews on lyrics, I understand, the song is actually a freestyle.
Buga would had been best for a video. My best video ever; i listen to it overtime, even now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria Now? / The Consistency Of Nigerian Hip-hop Revivalist, MI Abaga (a.k.a The Guy) / Kizz Daniel, Davido - Twe Twe (Official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.