Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,304 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Married A Lady Without O'level! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married A Lady Without O'level! (1889 Views)

‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ / Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady / The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married A Lady Without O'level! by OShepherd: 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hello house, imagine dating a lady 4 almost a year, eventually marrying her only 2 discover she has no O'level cert, Not a V-boot as claimed & not even 4rm d family she claimed. How will U feel in d marriage in d long run? This is d plight of a broda in marriage. Can we help him wit wise words please!
Re: Married A Lady Without O'level! by Dyt(f): 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
Did you marry her cos of the family she claims she came from?
You are a silly gold digger
Ntoor

8 Likes

Re: Married A Lady Without O'level! by Cutehector(m): 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
Dyt:
Ntoor
lol. Bad market for d op..

3 Likes

Re: Married A Lady Without O'level! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2015
she doesn't have o level and yet you did not find out for almost a year? waht type of dating is that?

abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Married A Lady Without O'level! by Dyt(f): 4:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
Cutehector:
lol. Bad market for d op..

Let him deal with it
If he divorces her
He will . . . . .
I don't wanna cuss
Re: Married A Lady Without O'level! by Cutehector(m): 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
Dyt:

Let him deal with it
If he divorces her
He will . . . . .
I don't wanna cuss
well ishe ddnt cheat on him so I dnt see any good reason why he should divorce her..
Re: Married A Lady Without O'level! by Artistree: 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
Let's assume you didn't know about her educational status, how come you didn't know about her family too?
Were you not properly introduced, engaged and wedded? How come you didn't know about her background?

2 Likes

Re: Married A Lady Without O'level! by austine4real(m): 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
ENTA UR 4DIGITS PIN PLEASE WAIT WHILE UR TRANSACTION IS PROCESSING

2 Likes

Re: Married A Lady Without O'level! by ronald4lif(m): 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
The story is sketchy. Provide more details so readers can react appropriately.

But based on the information provided, the lies are too much to bear. She has to provide substantial and concrete reasons why she played me and must be willing to tell more concealed secrets (as I'm sure there's) if the marriage must persist.

And if and when the explanations are satisfactory she can proceed with her education as no time is too late to acquire one. But if not then we can call it a day.
Re: Married A Lady Without O'level! by raydatluvs(m): 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
Dyt:
Ntoor
I tink we need to chill before we talk in dis case write... The lady definitely is a grave liar else the guy wud have found out and u rush to type gold digger on first look, ma'am... Those are fundamental lies she told wateva dat means-family, educational level and V-status.. Gosh!

Well if I were the guy, wud want to knw why she did it and if I can bring myself to understand den we move past it and if I cant den.....

4 Likes

Re: Married A Lady Without O'level! by raydatluvs(m): 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
Dyt:
Ntoor
I tink we need to chill before we talk in dis case write... The lady definitely is a grave liar else the guy wud have found out and u rush to type gold digger on first look, ma'am... Those are fundamental lies she told wateva dat means-family, educational level and V-status.. Gosh!

Well if I were the guy, wud want to knw why she did it and if I can bring myself to understand den we move past it and if I cant den......
Re: Married A Lady Without O'level! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
Serves you right.
All of you that just meet on the street and jump into marriage without proper investigation.
Durr.

1 Like

Re: Married A Lady Without O'level! by tweeby: 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
Tabh:
Serves you right.
All of you that just meet on the street and jump into marriage without proper investigation.
Durr.
Tabh,u re such a wicked gal... Hahahaha letz av mercy on d bro @little naw
Re: Married A Lady Without O'level! by nnamdibig(m): 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
A woman that can lie to her hubby to be about her virginity, family & level of education can happily poison her hubby if he makes her angry

1 Like

Re: Married A Lady Without O'level! by OShepherd: 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hello frnds, yes am back now. Got a beta info. According 2 d guy. It was distant dating & he wasn't expecting a lady of over 23yrs nt having o'levels & besides she lived wit her Aunt thus claiming dat's her real fmly as well as belonging 2 d Pentecostal fold. d bubble burst on d Trado wedding day as d real fmly showed up- intact dey r of d Traditional religion. See LADIES LIES abi na PACKAGING? However d guy couldn't renege because all members of fmly but now he's been haunted. I guess d picture is clearer now. How do we handle dis pole?
Re: Married A Lady Without O'level! by OShepherd: 10:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
d problem now is dat d guy's old girlfrnd has shown up ( a direct opposite of dis Lady in question) after 5yrs & even ready 2 marry my guy sinz dey lost contact & U no wen d desirable bcoms d unavailable, d available bcoms d desirable!. I smell wahala o!
Re: Married A Lady Without O'level! by Moana(f): 1:30am On Jul 13, 2015
Where you expecting her O'levels to take you to heaven?
Re: Married A Lady Without O'level! by bukatyne(f): 1:39am On Jul 13, 2015
nnamdibig:
A woman that can lie to her hubby to be about her virginity, family & level of education can happily poison her hubby if he makes her angry

Story undecided

It is no longer a woman who commits adultery.

Tomorrow, it would be a woman who cooks peppery stew
Re: Married A Lady Without O'level! by bukatyne(f): 1:45am On Jul 13, 2015
OShepherd:
d problem now is dat d guy's old girlfrnd has shown up ( a direct opposite of dis Lady in question) after 5yrs & even ready 2 marry my guy sinz dey lost contact & U no wen d desirable bcoms d unavailable, d available bcoms d desirable!. I smell wahala o!

Now you are talking. The wife seems like a rebound.

That said, the wife is 100% wrong and has to prove trustworthy til the husband is satisfied (if he is ever satisfied)

They should have a heart to heart session with proofs where she

1. Says everything about herself

2. Explain in several pages why she lied (with proof)

She has to really earn his trust now.
What is V-boot?
Re: Married A Lady Without O'level! by cococandy(f): 6:57am On Jul 13, 2015
OShepherd:

You're not even serious.
Mtchew

I was going to say the lady did very bad by not representing herself for who she was thereby making you marry her under false pretext. As the level of her education is something that can affect the marriage tomorrow and she owed it to you to tell you the truth about that.

Now it seems you're only changing your mind because an ex came into the picture.
Long sigh.... undecided
Re: Married A Lady Without O'level! by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 13, 2015
bukatyne:

What is V-boot?
A virgin grin

Op Because your ex has resurfaced, that's why you're so fed up......
Your babe no try shaa...
Re: Married A Lady Without O'level! by bukatyne(f): 10:15am On Jul 13, 2015
MarvellousGod:
A virgin grin

Op Because your ex has resurfaced, that's why you're so fed up......
Your babe no try shaa...

I must be very old school

Thanks

Why would a girl lie about her virginity to a man she will sleep with?

New schoolers please help me.
Re: Married A Lady Without O'level! by bukatyne(f): 10:19am On Jul 13, 2015
Now this is a new low...

Lies about her family, virginity and educational background?

The woman sounds like she was very desperate to marry (bad thing) or too desperate to lose the guy (maybe good undecided)

How she behaves in the home (after her aim has been achieved) will determine which it was.

My first post still stands...

With proofs of course.

I pity the husband sha.

1 Like

Re: Married A Lady Without O'level! by saintneo(m): 2:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
OShepherd:
Hello house, imagine dating a lady 4 almost a year, eventually marrying her only 2 discover she has no O'level cert, Not a V-boot as claimed & not even 4rm d family she claimed. How will U feel in d marriage in d long run? This is d plight of a broda in marriage. Can we help him wit wise words please!
1. No waec doesn't matter afterall Buhari is president without one.
2. V-boot stuff, that's your problem, you allowed yourself to be deceived. You should have confirmed or had an agreement that if V status is gone then marriage will be dissolved.
3. Fake family, were you drunk or under the influence of juju. Since you didn't shag her prior to marriage, then I will say that you are the most confused fellow. Not that I'm encouraging shagging before marriage; sex can bring confusion in the brain. So no shagging is clear head; consequently, all these mistakes imply that youyour head was filled with something else for you to be deceived.

Rock your boat. Waec cannot determine the future of a person. V status cannot determine the future of a marriage. Adapt to your new family.
Re: Married A Lady Without O'level! by Chidoks(f): 3:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
na wa for this kain gold digger! so you married a lady simply because she claimed to be from a particular family.forget about her level of education because obviously you did not ask as you were blinded by the hope of what you may obtain from the family.how can you not expect a 23yr old not to have o level when my grandma(God bless her soul) lived over hundred without fslc.oga so you married a lady under assumptions e kwa.you assumed she has o levels,you assumed her aunt was her mother,you assumef her uncle was her father.God fon catch you.you must marry her a.let her prescence be a constant reminder of how gulible you are
Re: Married A Lady Without O'level! by amokeme(f): 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
Artistree:
Let's assume you didn't know about her educational status, how come you didn't know about her family too?
Were you not properly introduced, engaged and wedded? How come you didn't know about her background?
lol.. I don't understand the Op's gist at all o cheesy
Re: Married A Lady Without O'level! by veraponpo(m): 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
Dyt:
Ntoor

I think I have a different opinion . The question is why did the lady live a fake life? A verdict was passed last year in an Asian country that I cannot remember now probably China in favour of a man whose wife received him only for him to discover later that she lied about everything. She was forced to okay the man damages.

Some things are unnecessary . He that goes to equity must go with clean hands.
Re: Married A Lady Without O'level! by tiredface: 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
SHE'S MORE EDUCATED THAN YOU SIR, I'M SORRY
Re: Married A Lady Without O'level! by nnamdibig(m): 11:34am On Jul 14, 2015
bukatyne:

Story undecided

It is no longer a woman who commits adultery.

Tomorrow, it would be a woman who cooks peppery stew

For me, non of the things mentioned above counts(Virginity, family & education). Family..... I may think about it but you don't have to lie about them. Better you keep quiet & let him find out than lying about them.

(1) (Reply)

Whose Death Was The Most Painful? / My Mother In Law Attitude / As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.