Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

What Does The Term "CHURCH" Mean To You! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does The Term "CHURCH" Mean To You! (413 Views)

What Does It Mean To Take The Lord's Name In Vain? / Does Not Going To Church Mean I'm Hell Bound? / Does The Bible Support Abortion? Numbers Chapter 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does The Term "CHURCH" Mean To You! by solodox(m): 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
Lets talk about the term 'church' in the nigerian context! her merits and ills! What she was meant to be and what she has become... Leave the sentiments out and lets hit the nail on the head...
Re: What Does The Term "CHURCH" Mean To You! by ramdris(m): 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
A place to charge phones..just kidding..

A place where your heart get fed with words that can make u appreciate where and what you are in life.

I said so cos that is what I get when I go to mosque.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Term "CHURCH" Mean To You! by tayebest(m): 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
Business centre for the pastorpreneur! grin

1 Like

Re: What Does The Term "CHURCH" Mean To You! by solodox(m): 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
tayebest:
Business centre for the pastorpreneur! grin

pastorpreneur... lol! i have to remember that one!
Re: What Does The Term "CHURCH" Mean To You! by kolajamesjnr(m): 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

Up Coming Event: Understanding The Signs And Season We Are. / M&R: Zimbabwean Pastor Who Asked Members To Bury Him Alive And He Will Resurrect / Deliverance From Pits And Habits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.