Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,755 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) (44976 Views)

NTA Network News Refers To Osibanjo As Vice-president / See The Mistake Made By NTA During Last Night's Network News On Adams Oshiomhole / Who Saw "Oga At The Top" On NTA Network News Yesterday? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by tejpot(m): 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
Good news
Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by bekuo1: 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
good one
Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by Adultnextdoor(m): 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
segemint:
.......i see you too don dey enjoy FTC
Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by AlchemistDean(m): 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by ZUBY77(m): 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
Every bad thing always belongs to our friends.
Bad TV, bad phones, cheating girlfriends, bad mother in law, etc.. they all belonged or happened to our friends, non to us.

Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by doublewisdom: 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
Seun is going places.
Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
H
Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by hustler86(m): 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
kITATITA:
Nairaland is wrong place to get public opinion. It's a junkyard where imbeciles and lunatics outshout sane people.

Pls read ur comment again and tell if it make sense to u as well. undecided
Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by Jarus(m): 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
Punch, two weeks ago, used Nairaland comments as main basis of its lead story on Buhari northern appointmets story.

Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
Thats really impressive.its a wake up call for those who seize the slightest chance on social media to rain insults and abuses on our Leaders and fellow NLDers

Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by samadexy(m): 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
Really? undecided
Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by MEILYN(m): 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
Op so you still dey watch ait?
Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by arisekola77: 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
Proudly nairalander.#chassis
Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
Thats really impressive.its a wake up call for those who seize the slightest chance on social media to rain insults and abuses on our Leaders and fellow NLDers

Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by Mooaloji(m): 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
Must everything make Fp? What is the essence of this thread?
Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by ajebuter(f): 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
The poster above me is a bed wetter

While the poster below me is a compulsive gossiper!

(Actually, 'gossiper' is a bad English but I will use it since you are all otondos!

grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by hustla(m): 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
The poster above me has no sense at all

God punish you as you call me bedwetter oo

Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by delectablegyal(f): 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
segemint:

He is laughing for no reason.
Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by Richy4(m): 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
But what is the big deal? Is it not a forum or was it substandard in any way

Don't media houses what people say on fb, twitter etc...?
What is the news......?
Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
I smell inconsequential words called comment,..pls editoria next page
Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by Omotayor123(f): 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
he he he... NL on point..
Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by KanayoNwabuwa(m): 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
toyoutoyou:
Wow!We made it.
CNN next!

Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
14 inches TV tho
Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
kITATITA:
Nairaland is wrong place to get public opinion. It's a junkyard where imbeciles and lunatics outshout sane people.
Exactly, just like you've done
Not everyone is a lunatic you know

Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by brine(m): 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
Bruh, your TV though undecided
Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by tolexy007(m): 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
Nairaland the slaughter ground.....
Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
The more reason why we should increase the verbal bombardment of our incompetent politicians.

Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
So, na which award they come give yu na

Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by ajebuter(f): 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
hustla:
The poster above me has no sense at all

God punish you as you call me bedwetter oo

Actually I called u a gossiper! grin

The Men Behind The Lagos Metro Rail. Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu. Picture / I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari / Inside Goodluck Jonathan’s Vandalized House, Abuja (Video)