Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,882 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) (44979 Views)

NTA Network News Refers To Osibanjo As Vice-president / See The Mistake Made By NTA During Last Night's Network News On Adams Oshiomhole / Who Saw "Oga At The Top" On NTA Network News Yesterday? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 13, 2015
osklaroz:
and someone is eager to advertise the stupidity...
when a repletion of foolishness is defending the citadel of stupidity.
Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by GodstimeAlale(m): 8:02am On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by toyoutoyou: 8:07am On Jul 13, 2015
KanayoNwabuwa:

CNN next!
Na so now.
Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by osklaroz(m): 8:13am On Jul 13, 2015
starlingslimnet:
when a repletion of foolishness is defending the citadel of stupidity.
u know what?...we are both in the business (its glaring)...how market today?
Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by sunshine1974(m): 8:18am On Jul 13, 2015
Clap for yaself cheesy grin
segemint:
And I am FTC... grin finally nailed it...
Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 13, 2015
Nairaland is Africa's Biggest Social Networt and one of the world's most popular website. Kudos to Seun and Team...
Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:38am On Jul 13, 2015
starlingslimnet:
grin l don laugh tire for here.
that is the beauty of Nairaland brother

God morning
Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 13, 2015
osklaroz:
u know what?...we are both in the business (its glaring)...how market today?
Guy uno dey sleep?
Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by olawoyintolani: 8:49am On Jul 13, 2015
goooooooooooooodddddd
www.olawoyinmustapha..com
Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by UnimkeAk(m): 9:04am On Jul 13, 2015
DrumStickz:
[size=35pt]My signature[/size]

Shuo Shuo!!
Go insert some drumstickz. In ur ass
Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by osklaroz(m): 10:15am On Jul 13, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Guy uno dey sleep?
my doctor calls it insomnia
Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by amnesty7: 11:08am On Jul 13, 2015
ritux:

There was a comment by amnesty7 which was shown.
cool Thanks for calling my attention to the thread. Nairaland is really the forum!
Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by SegunAdewole: 11:37am On Jul 13, 2015
I have been quoted severally on electronic and print media. Even Lai mohammed once quoted my nairaland comment during election campaign.
Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by afeezmore: 11:47am On Jul 13, 2015
kITATITA:
Nairaland is wrong place to get public opinion. It's a junkyard where imbeciles and lunatics outshout sane people.
nah now u know....
Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by afeezmore: 11:50am On Jul 13, 2015
kITATITA:
Nairaland is wrong place to get public opinion. It's a junkyard where imbeciles and lunatics outshout sane people.
simpleseyi:

Which group do you belong?
a. imbeciles
b. lunatics
c. sane
d. all of the above
e. none of the above.
kITATITA:
first tell us ur own..SIMPLE SEYI. wink
kITATITA:
simpleseyi:

Which group do you belong?
a. imbeciles
b. lunatics
c. sane
d. all of the above
e. none of the above.
kITATITA:
first tell us ur own..SIMPLE SEYI.
Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
barcanista:
Nairaland is Africa's Biggest Social Networt and one of the world's most popular website. Kudos to Seun and Team...

Please what does Nairaland represent? Popular, influential, notorious and entertaining are words that mean different things. It shouldn't be just about traffic. If it is an amalgam of ideas, are you going to get quality ideas here? If you post a question on Nairaland, seeking valuable information, what's the quality of answer you'll get? I believe the moderators are sacrificing quality for traffic by allowing directionless posts to fester; and there are no repercussions. I agree there are still some intelligent discussions and useful information but they are few and far in-between. Seun represents the best of youth and creativity; let's help him succeed.
Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
Nairaland is Africa's most popular hub of information sharing and receiving, any info you seek, you get. Kudos to the team.
Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by charzyh2: 11:08am On Jul 14, 2015
hustla:
The poster above me has no sense at all
God punish you as you call me bedwetter oo

Hi, are you still in India?
Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by hustla(m): 3:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
charzyh2:

Hi, are you still in India?

Yes

Why?
Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by charzyh2: 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
hustla:

Yes

Why?
Please, we have somethings to discuss. Can you give me your email or do I send you a pm?
Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by hustla(m): 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
charzyh2:

Please, we have somethings to discuss. Can you give me your email or do I send you a pm?

PM
Re: Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) by charzyh2: 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
hustla:
PM
Sent

I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari / See How This Guy Is Creating Awareness For PVC In Owerri(video) / Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo)