Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,165 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It (2752 Views)

We Are One: Nnamdi Kanu Emerges Overall Leader Of Secessionist Groups / We Are Working Hard To Stabilize Power Situation In Nigeria, Says Buhari / Kanu Nnamdi Is 100% Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It by kernel504(m): 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
Zoharariel:

You think war is won by displaying a rusty Kalashnikov AK-47?

If this Zoo falls; it is taking everybody down. The season 1 lasted for 30months in 1967.

The season 2 won't even take up to 30weeks.
Boko Haram has taken 6 years, and still counting.
With the treatment meted out to South-South, Nigeria cant stand all these fronts.
SouthEast, SouthSouth and Boko Haram will end Nigeria.
Re: One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It by carnegiefan: 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
kernel504:

Boko Haram has taken 6 years, and still counting.
With the treatment meted out to South-South, Nigeria cant stand all these fronts.
SouthEast, SouthSouth and Boko Haram will end Nigeria.

But you are dealing with people who are experts at divide and rule.
They are already at work- see the appointments of service chiefs, but I insist there is something spiritually powerful going on, and no amount of tricks can overcome it.
Re: One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It by kernel504(m): 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
carnegiefan:

But you are dealing with people who are experts at divide and rule.
They are already at work- see the appointments of service chiefs, but I insist there is something spiritually powerful going on, and no amount of tricks can overcome it.
There nothing special about the North, just that SouthWest sells his own, example if middle belt behaves like SouthWest then there is nothing special about the North, it happened during Jonathan 1st term in office.
Secondly, l have nothing against West, if we cant form a block, we want out to enable us carry on.
Re: One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It by carnegiefan: 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
kernel504:

There nothing special about the North, just that SouthWest sells his own, example if middle belt behaves like SouthWest then there is nothing special about the North, it happened during Jonathan 1st term in office.
Secondly, l have nothing against West, if we cant form a block, we want out to enable us carry on.

Totally agreed. I wouldn't attempt to form anything with the west. Doing that is akin to building on air.
Re: One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It by kernel504(m): 7:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
carnegiefan:

Totally agreed. I wouldn't attempt to form anything with the west. Doing that is akin to building on air.
Gbam!!! Don't trust them, ask Amaechi oh!!!
Re: One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It by carnegiefan: 7:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
kernel504:

Gbam!!! Don't trust them, ask Amaechi oh!!!

They even betray themselves as you said. lol

1 Like

Re: One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 15, 2015
Leopardd:
Biafra!? Freedom!!!

I left another mail for you..
Re: One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It by Intrepid01(m): 11:46am On Jul 15, 2015
zendy:
I was not yet born when Biafra was declared but God on our side, I believe I will be alive to see the "cursed" Green-White-Green flag lowered for the last time and the flag of the "rising sun" hoisted forever.
IT will only happen in your nightmare
Re: One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It by Intrepid01(m): 11:53am On Jul 15, 2015
Sincerely I have no issues with Igbos agitating for sovereignty. Anybody can do that. Catalunya region of spain, Scotland in U.K etc. are also asking for that. But my point is this, Igbos should calculate very well before acting this time. South Sudan pulled out of Sudan at a very costly price. They are still paying the price till today. Igbos should be ready, there is no peaceful breakup anywhere in the world. So if they want it, they should be prepared militarily, logistically and all other areas. Because it will be INSANE for you to declare sovereignty; automatically declaring war and after it is fought and lost you will come back to cry about 1 billion biafrans were killed. Please be sure this time. WAR is not fair

1 Like

Re: One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It by zendy: 11:54am On Jul 15, 2015
Intrepid01:

IT will only happen in your nightmare

Even that will be a priviledge
Re: One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It by sigain: 11:57am On Jul 15, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu is just making mouth and their people (Leaders chiefs, kings etc) who will suffer for it is not doing anything but when the parade change gear, they will say their other tribes hates them.
Re: One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It by carnegiefan: 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
Intrepid01:
Sincerely I have no issues with Igbos agitating for sovereignty. Anybody can do that. Catalunya region of spain, Scotland in U.K etc. are also asking for that. But my point is this, Igbos should calculate very well before acting this time. South Sudan pulled out of Sudan at a very costly price. They are still paying the price till today. Igbos should be ready, there is no peaceful breakup anywhere in the world. So if they want it, they should be prepared militarily, logistically and all other areas. Because it will be INSANE for you to declare sovereignty; automatically declaring war and after it is fought and lost you will come back to cry about 1 billion biafrans were killed. Please be sure this time. WAR is not fair

The duplicity of the two bold words are a pattern that defies logic and makes us more determined to leave Nigeria.
On the one hand you acknowledge that there are peaceful secession movements in Europe, but then you turn around to deny Biafra of the same thing, and in the process commit a logic suicide by directly contradicting yourself. Read the two bold words and show me how they reconcile with each other.

As for your war threat, well, be careful of what you wish for. I hate sounding like a broken record, but THIS IS NOT 1967.
Re: One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It by carnegiefan: 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
sigain:
Nnamdi Kanu is just making mouth and their people (Leaders chiefs, kings etc) who will suffer for it is not doing anything but when the parade change gear, they will say their other tribes hates them.

Nnamdi Kanu is not "making mouth". He is the voice of about 60 million people. There is a reason that radio Biafra is gaining in popularity. He is speaking to issues that tens of MILLIONS agree with.
And before you threaten war like your brother above, please know that in 1967 Eastern region was about 9 million. Today it is about 60 million. Nothing beats peaceful path to separation, but only reasonable people understand that.
If we say we want to go, THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT THAT.
Re: One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It by Intrepid01(m): 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
carnegiefan:

The duplicity of the two bold words are a pattern that defies logic and makes us more determined to leave Nigeria.
On the one hand you acknowledge that there are peaceful secession movements in Europe, but then you turn around to deny Biafra of the same thing, and in the process commit a logic suicide by directly contradicting yourself. Read the two bold words and show me how they reconcile with each other.

As for your war threat, well, be careful of what you wish for. I hate sounding like a broken record, but THIS IS NOT 1967.
Guy you need to read it again. Examples of agitation around the world are peaceful fine, just like I said. Gimme example of anywhere in the world where you have seena peaceful break up. Don't tell me of countries that had already broken up but decided to disintegrate.

As for your claim of this is not 1967. That is always the problem with you people. siddon there they make mouth, so your Biafra now has the military might to fight a full fledged country.

Let me tell you, your agitation for a sovereign state in this century is a pure evidence of cowardice. Each time Igbos feel sidelined in the politics of the day, the next thing you here is 'Give us Biafra'. During GEJ era when you got all juicy positions,agitation for Biafra was just a wishful thing by a few element regarded by even Igbos as jobless. But now that the table has turned around you have raised the noise and are crying. In 1993 when Yorubas felt cheated by the military era, they didn't shout for break up rather they stayed back in Nigeria and fought for a position they think theydeserve. If Igbos are smart as they believe, stay in Nigeria and come up with a political strategy that propels you to Nigerias Presidency. Let us see how good you guys are politically. Despite the fact that you are the most travel in this country, you have not been able to form a strong alliance with any other region in the country. As much as you may think other tribes don't lik you, take a step back and have a re-think, why is it that it is only 'us'. Igbos should be the strongest politically in this country, cos of your presence everywhere but no you don't have the vision to actualize such, rather you find it easy to cry foul.
Re: One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It by laudate: 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
Intrepid01:
If Igbos are smart as they believe, stay in Nigeria and come up with a political strategy that propels you to Nigerias Presidency. Let us see how good you guys are politically. Despite the fact that you are the most travel in this country, you have not been able to form a strong alliance with any other region in the country. As much as you may think other tribes don't lik you, take a step back and have a re-think, why is it that it is only 'us'. Igbos should be the strongest politically in this country, cos of your presence everywhere but no you don't have the vision to actualize such, rather you find it easy to cry foul.

Hmmn..! Food for thought! sad sad undecided lipsrsealed
Re: One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It by carnegiefan: 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
Intrepid01:

Guy you need to read it again. Examples of agitation around the world are peaceful fine, just like I said. Gimme example of anywhere in the world where you have seena peaceful break up. Don't tell me of countries that had already broken up but decided to disintegrate.

As for your claim of this is not 1967. That is always the problem with you people. siddon there they make mouth, so your Biafra now has the military might to fight a full fledged country.

Let me tell you, your agitation for a sovereign state in this century is a pure evidence of cowardice. Each time Igbos feel sidelined in the politics of the day, the next thing you here is 'Give us Biafra'. During GEJ era when you got all juicy positions,agitation for Biafra was just a wishful thing by a few element regarded by even Igbos as jobless. But now that the table has turned around you have raised the noise and are crying. In 1993 when Yorubas felt cheated by the military era, they didn't shout for break up rather they stayed back in Nigeria and fought for a position they think theydeserve. If Igbos are smart as they believe, stay in Nigeria and come up with a political strategy that propels you to Nigerias Presidency. Let us see how good you guys are politically. Despite the fact that you are the most travel in this country, you have not been able to form a strong alliance with any other region in the country. As much as you may think other tribes don't lik you, take a step back and have a re-think, why is it that it is only 'us'. Igbos should be the strongest politically in this country, cos of your presence everywhere but no you don't have the vision to actualize such, rather you find it easy to cry foul.

You really don't understand, do you?
So you think that our quest for Biafra is about political control of anybody? Do you even understand the basic mindset of a typical Biafran?
You do not. If you did you wouldn't have made the comment above.
You lots care about power ( and all that it brings; free money from others, free toto, free everything without hard work, and death to anyone standing in your way); the average Biafran cares about FREEDOM, PEACE, LIFE, LIBERTY and SANITY.
The major difference between the Biafran of 1967 and the one of today is that today's Biafran has seen what happened after losing the first war; he has had 45 years of reflection.
Let me share with you what is already happening as a sign of what you will face. You cannot jam radio Biafra, but IPOB stated that they can jam any radio in Nigeria. Go figure that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria; Condemns Buhari’s Economic Policies / Nigeria Army Desert Bikers / Less You Forget! Governor Obiano Did This In 2 Years (record Breaker)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.