Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It (2732 Views)

We Are One: Nnamdi Kanu Emerges Overall Leader Of Secessionist Groups / We Are Working Hard To Stabilize Power Situation In Nigeria, Says Buhari / Kanu Nnamdi Is 100% Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It by carnegiefan: 9:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
There is something spiritual going on. You better open your eyes. cool

6 Likes

Re: One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It by seedgreen(m): 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
What is this one saying? coolWhat is this one saying?

2 Likes

Re: One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It by eliteweb(m): 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
Funny people.......
Re: One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It by carnegiefan: 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
seedgreen:
What is this one saying? coolWhat is this one saying?

I am saying that you cannot fight God. cool

2 Likes

Re: One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It by TOWNCRIER2015: 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
Nnamdi,Nnamdi,Nnamdi, how many times I call ur name? Be wise.
Re: One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It by FreeGlobe(f): 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
I hope America is sponsoring this movement? Nnamdi is just help them achieve their projections

1 Like

Re: One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It by Buchukwu: 10:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
THE ZOO MUST FALL

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
Igbo people, una too get wahala walahi.
Re: One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It by Buchukwu: 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
firstEVA:
Then allow us to go B!tch.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
Buchukwu:

Then allow us to go B!tch.
pls go, I don't care.

1 Like

Re: One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It by Buchukwu: 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
firstEVA:
pls go, I don't care.
The zoo must fall, be rest assured

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It by missKiffy(f): 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
Buchukwu:
THE ZOO MUST FALL
I guess that makes you an animal cool

1 Like

Re: One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It by funmijoyb(f): 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
missKiffy:

I guess that makes you an animal cool
see the kind people wey wan fall mighty zoo.

I laugh. ordinary fulanis alone go finish them

1 Like

Re: One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2015
as far as we are still together in Nigeria,we promise this country civil war once in a while till we break up from this damnation

4 Likes

Re: One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It by mdbissalla(m): 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
i belive i understood what Ops is trying to say;
Chief Benjamin Nnamdi Azikiwe,
(16 November 1904 – 11 May 1996),

usually referred to as Nnamdi Azikiwe ,
was one of the leading figures of
modern Nigerian nationalism.

READ MOR>>>

Nnamdi Kanu

i try to get his biography from the internet but i found nothing. however, read what he is propagating
CLICK HERE>>>

the question now is;
1. Can Nnamdi Kanu wear Odumegwu Ojukwu's shoe?
2. were was Nnamdi Kanu when Ojukwu fought Biafra?
3. Did Ojukwu seems to have succeeded?
4. those Nnamdi really knows what he want to fight for?
5. Can Nnamdi complete what he want to start?

hmmm
GOD HELP US!
Re: One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It by Leopardd(m): 11:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
Biafra!? Freedom!!!

7 Likes

Re: One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It by beland15: 11:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
Nnamdi has brought nigeria to an end. BIAFRA HERE WE ARE

5 Likes

Re: One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
Biafra will never happen
Re: One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It by PedroJP(m): 11:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
mdbissalla:
i 4. those Nnamdi really knows what he want to fight for?

GOD HELP US!

Dis is my problem with u Yorubas. Why do u think d present State of nation is d right or correct way to go. We are not same pple in this nation, yet u keep seeing any agitation to break away as sthing bad. There is no big deal in dividing Nigeria. It's as simple as anything, u go ur way and determine ur future while i go my way and fend 4 myself. Abeg stop sounding as if they placed a curse on u guys never to see Nigeria break.

4 Likes

Re: One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It by mdbissalla(m): 11:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
PedroJP:

Dis is my problem with u Yorubas. Why do u think d present State of nation is d right or correct way to go. We are not same pple in this nation, yet u keep seeing any agitation to break away as sthing bad. There is no big deal in dividing Nigeria. It's as simple as anything, u go ur way and determine ur future while i go my way and fend 4 myself. Abeg stop sounding as if they placed a curse on u guys never to see Nigeria break.

oya break and go now! see road...

shea na person wey don dey base for UK go come lead una wey they Nigeria to fight.
okey owo we dey watch dey see

1 Like

Re: One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
Buchukwu:
THE ZOO MUST FALL

You think war is won by displaying a rusty Kalashnikov AK-47?

If this Zoo falls; it is taking everybody down. The season 1 lasted for 30months in 1967.

The season 2 won't even take up to 30weeks.
Re: One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It by mensdept: 11:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
Its easy to fool people, but to convince them that they have been fooled is more difficult. Those who are clamoring for the continual existence of Nigeria are those who are proud to be Nigga.s, and those that have not thought critically how or why Nigeria was put together.

Then again, there are those who prob have, and realize if Nigeria splits into the natural boundaries, their region may starve to death, and therefore, they are hellbent on maintaining the status quo. So for those supporting Biafra, you know that is the reason for the hostility- because everyone else is to lazy or lacking to be a great nation like nations of European and Asian.

1 Like

Re: One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It by mdbissalla(m): 12:00am On Jul 13, 2015
funmijoyb:
see the kind people wey wan fall mighty zoo.

I laugh. ordinary fulanis alone go finish them

gringringrin shea na boko prisoners wey dey wan carry go put for their prison wey fear catch them sote dey no open market. tell me how they wan fight Biafra grin
Re: One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It by carnegiefan: 2:14am On Jul 13, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Biafra will never happen

But you should at least admit that the whole thing looks poetic and prophetic:
Nnamdi Azikiwe practically fought OPEN tribalists like Ahmadu Bello to found Nigeria;
Nnamdi Kanu practically fights HIDDEN tribalist Buhari to break up Nigeria.
Poetic. cool
Re: One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It by carnegiefan: 2:17am On Jul 13, 2015
Nnamdi Azikiwe was from Northern Biafra land.
Nnamdi Kanu is from Southern Biafra land.
Re: One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It by carnegiefan: 2:18am On Jul 13, 2015
Nnamdi Azikiwe was pacifist.
Nnamdi Kanu is militant.

1 Like

Re: One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It by carnegiefan: 2:18am On Jul 13, 2015
The two are direct opposites of each other: a mirror image almost! cheesy
Re: One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It by zendy: 11:01am On Jul 13, 2015
I was not yet born when Biafra was declared but God on our side, I believe I will be alive to see the "cursed" Green-White-Green flag lowered for the last time and the flag of the "rising sun" hoisted forever.
Re: One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
mdbissalla:
i belive i understood what Ops is trying to say;
Chief Benjamin Nnamdi Azikiwe,
(16 November 1904 – 11 May 1996),

usually referred to as Nnamdi Azikiwe ,
was one of the leading figures of
modern Nigerian nationalism.

READ MOR>>>

Nnamdi Kanu

i try to get his biography from the internet but i found nothing. however, read what he is propagating
CLICK HERE>>>

the question now is;
1. Can Nnamdi Kanu wear Odumegwu Ojukwu's shoe?
2. were was Nnamdi Kanu when Ojukwu fought Biafra?
3. Did Ojukwu seems to have succeeded?
4. those Nnamdi really knows what he want to fight for?

hmmm
GOD HELP US!
he who fights and run lives to fight another day
Re: One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It by Stolen: 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
The Zoo must fall.
Re: One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
firstEVA:

And ur following igbos...

1 Like

Re: One Nnamdi Worked Hard To Form Nigeria; Another Nnamdi Is Working Hard To End It by mdbissalla(m): 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
PrinceBundu:

he who fights and run lives to fight another day

and he will continue to fight and run away

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reuben Abati Says Goodluck Jonathan Doesn't Drink, But What Is Going On Here? / SAD: See How Buhari Is Killing Our Economy / Drop Your Prayers For Nnamdi Kanu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.