Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,906 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. (51056 Views)

Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) / Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? / State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by myjobsfinder(m): 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
123gist:
undecided Why them no go sabi book :/ shey na all this mud house wey TETfund de give money make them build na him be library............ *smh*
Ask them o. Shey you know say e get the kind class room where you go sit down make them teach you and you no go understand anything.
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by Latosky: 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
Sile12:
9. New Clattern Lecture theatre, Kingston University.

Thats my Alma mata
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by Ebubemg(m): 4:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
Sile12:
24. Lecture/Reading Rooms.
that's new building in Yabatec
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by vislabraye(m): 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
O boy, to go back school dey hungry me. We still dey behind far far..
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by ttmacoy: 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
It's not supposed to be funny but i couldn't help laugh.

We really need to develop a maintenance culture in Nigeria. This issue prevails not only in Universities but all over the country. We spend billions on facilities like Airports and within a couple of years it looks like something built in 1960.

It will require a change of mentality and culture.

Ishilove:

We have something like this at the UNILAG main auditorium. One faithful day, I sat down, leaned back and the next thing i knew my back was on the floor and my two legs were waving merrily in the air. Thank God I wore tights that day, otherwise my Victoria Secrets panties would have been revealed to the passionate gazes of my numerous admirers. tongue cheesy

I didn't know the seat, just like so many others in the hall was broken and that was how i fell in the middle of lecture. You can imagine my mortification. embarassed

There is so much infrastructural decay in out Universities, and the government isn't helping matters.
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by sweatlana: 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2015
So inspiring....
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by Emodeee: 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
Ishilove:

We have something like this at the UNILAG main auditorium. One faithful day, I sat down, leaned back and the next thing i knew my back was on the floor and my two legs were waving merrily in the air. Thank God I wore tights that day, otherwise my Victoria Secrets panties would have been revealed to the passionate gazes of my numerous admirers. tongue cheesy

I didn't know the seat, just like so many others in the hall was broken and that was how i fell in the middle of lecture. You can imagine my mortification. embarassed

There is so much infrastructural decay in out Universities, and the government isn't helping matters.

r u still a student of unilag?
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by Ligxy(f): 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
Sile12:
Lecture Theatres.

7. Lecture Halls at Silesian University of Technology, Gliwice, Poland.

Silesian university, OP, why this one name come resemble your name naw? Una be family?
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by Skoopy(m): 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
Sile12:

Nigeria embarassed
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by Ifebazz(m): 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
Why their fees nor go high. Yet even the 10th century facilities we dey manage here, school authority dey increase fees.

1 Like

Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
Breathtaking pictures...
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by Skoopy(m): 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
IMT enugu Nigeria, lecture / swimming pool hall(mass comm.) grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by henchamb(m): 5:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
i was enjoying this thread untill i started seeing some village structures that kills the eye.

3 Likes

Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by henchamb(m): 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
bushdoc9919:
[size=14pt]Do you want good facilities like the above

1.Privatize the universities

2.Fees will go up to around N300000 per annum and above.(Your mates in the UK....im papa dey pay 5000 pounds and above).

3.Government will raise taxes...so that you can pay for everything.

4.Nigeria must become an industrial society so that we can have the cash.....far more than the oil we love.

Or you fast and pray for oil to go to $150 per barrel by September (With the ISIS issue it may reach there).[/size]

under jonathan oil was sold more than that amount, what happened?
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
Sile12:
21. Central Library, Obafemi Awolo University, Nigeria.

source: http://www.oauife.edu.ng/2011/05/hezekiah-oluwasanmi-library/
Hezekiah Oluwasanmi Library, OAU, Ile-Ife also has a dome in its north wing like some oyibo universities.
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by Forward1(m): 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
If i could make a 2.1 from uniben.... Trust me, I'll sure make first from any of these universities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
Prof. Oladele Ajose Lecture Theatre (AJLT), OAU, Ile-Ife, the most beautiful lecture theatre I have ever seen on the campus of any Nigerian university.

Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by Forward1(m): 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
Sile12:
24. Lecture/Reading Rooms. Country: Undocumented.

bros u wicked o.... Laugh wan tear my belle o.
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by pure2012soul(m): 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
JAZES:

Why u come spoil everything na?....... cry cry
grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by ideatoprince18(m): 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
Sile12:
........na only Nigeria na I'm student sy sleep for reading room!!!!!.... DTS yabatech
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by Obiwannn: 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
OBOY, MAN MUST GO YANKEE OOOOO
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by Sagamite(m): 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Prof. Oladele Ajose Lecture Theatre (AJLT), OAU, Ile-Ife, the most beautiful lecture theatre I have ever seen on the campus of any Nigerian university.

What makes it beautiful?
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by IBBG(m): 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
Omo see learning facility. Even as I don finish school, mere seeing these facilities I feel like going back to school to study. For dis kind place, I fit read book die.
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by Sagamite(m): 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2624839_img20150713170835_jpeg3a56856d046405aaeae6fbf7ae203d77

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!

GIANT OF AFRICA! grin grin grin grin grin grin

All those Africans are just jealous of us and keep on hating on us. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My God, I can not believe my eyes when I read some of the comments of the insecure and mentally reetarded Nigerians that are desperate and looking for something to be proud of in the midst of shyt. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Where is Rossike? grin

1 Like

Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
Short of words sad
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by Alexisu: 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
What of the world famous John Harris Library. grin
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by redcliff: 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2015
shamecurls:
[size=48pt]Even if you no sabi book...you must sabi book if u read inside these library`s[/size]

keep deceiving yourself...an unserious person is an unserious person.

1 Like

Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by IBBG(m): 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
Segadem:
naija my country,even if u see the quality pictures of that OAU university, u will think say na Nokia 3310 phone dey take snap am.
grin grin grin
abeg I no fit laugh.

1 Like

Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
Sagamite:

What makes it beautiful?
Doesn't it look beautiful? From the roof to it's foundation, it's made of concrete and laced with small tiles like the ones used in drafts. It has central air conditioners. Go google it.
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by armadeo(m): 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
You have to wonder the meaning of the term enabling environment. If where you have to read the book I'd like this, Where yourself the lectures look like this and your lecturers are interested in your opinions and deviations from the norm why won't your country rise to be a world power.

Here library's ain't got light, lecture halls are overcrowded, the lecturer is angry that you will earn more than him and player hates. Who will rescue this nation. Can the damage to national psychology be repaired? God help us all.

Meanwhile if you can relocate legitimately please do so, not for yourself but for your future generation, not the one where saraki and Tinubu and atiku are fighting over your grand children's inheritance.
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by Sagamite(m): 6:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Doesn't it look beautiful? From the roof to it's foundation, it's made of concrete and laced with small tiles like the ones used in drafts. It has central air conditioners. Go google it.

So what if it is made of concrete?

What should it have been made of?

Mud?

Do you understand the meaning of "central air conditioners" or it is just a phrase you have heard and decided to use it?

What utter nonsense!

People are showing us modern, sane and advanced buildings and facilities you decided "I must to join with my rubbish" and you are showing us some rubbish with bog standard architecture, the paint already coming off, poor landscaping/gardening and air conditioners from the 60s.

Mediocre people love mediocrity!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
Sagamite:

So what if it is made of concrete?

What should it have been made of?

Mud?

Do you understand the meaning of "central air conditioners" or it is just a phrase you have heard and decided to use it?

What utter nonsense!

People are showing us modern, sane and advanced buildings and facilities you decided "I must to join with my rubbish" and you are showing us some rubbish with bog standard architecture, the paint already coming off, poor landscaping/gardening and air conditioners from the 60s.

Mediocre people love mediocrity!
You're a fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer / Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid) / Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.