Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Blood Covenants, Are They Real Or Scam? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blood Covenants, Are They Real Or Scam? (1638 Views)

If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady / Is This Lady's Ass Real Or Fake? / Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Leaked Online... Guys Is This Real Or Photoshoped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blood Covenants, Are They Real Or Scam? by Cdstars(m): 6:59am On Jul 13, 2015
Brenda (not real name) is confused on what to do. She was involved in a relationship with Tolu. Brenda had a blood covenant with Tolu never to have engage in any other relation and to be faithful to each other. Brenda eventually got admission into the university in a far away State. Thus, they both separated but still communicated to each other, and would see occasionally when Brenda comes home for vacation.
The relationship gradually started dwindling and they communicated less. Brenda met Mike in her final year. Mike was richer, more handsome and more caring when compared to Tolu and is considering marrying Brenda. Brenda discovered that she has fallen for Mike.
But,she is scared and worried about the blood oat she had with Tolu and is wondering if it will have any negative effect if she goes for Mike.
Please she needs your advice on her next line of action
Re: Blood Covenants, Are They Real Or Scam? by CUM4WHAT(m): 7:00am On Jul 13, 2015
Try it first
Re: Blood Covenants, Are They Real Or Scam? by Cutehector(m): 7:03am On Jul 13, 2015
Wen u make a covenant, there r witnesses... Whch are demons... And since there is power in spoken words, it becomes effectiv d moment u break that covenant..

That's why in d bible, The Lord doesn't advise us to swear, instead he charges us to mean our yes be yes and our no be no..
Re: Blood Covenants, Are They Real Or Scam? by Horlufemi(m): 7:10am On Jul 13, 2015
madam, beg you marry who you love. be born again then you will be free from your nonsense oath. or just fake your death. move to another city and start your life. my 2kobo
Re: Blood Covenants, Are They Real Or Scam? by greatdeal1408: 7:11am On Jul 13, 2015
Very real but evil.
Nothing positive comes out of blood covenant. sad
Re: Blood Covenants, Are They Real Or Scam? by Erukumakanaki: 7:13am On Jul 13, 2015
Cutehector:
Wen u make a covenant, there r witnesses... Whch are demons... And since there is power in spoken words, it becomes effectiv d moment u break that covenant..

That's why in d bible, The Lord doesn't advise us to swear, instead he charges us to mean our yes be yes and our no be no..
Pastor Hector grin
Re: Blood Covenants, Are They Real Or Scam? by Cutehector(m): 7:15am On Jul 13, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Pastor Hector grin
my brother, o ga dirigi mma.... grin
Re: Blood Covenants, Are They Real Or Scam? by Erukumakanaki: 7:18am On Jul 13, 2015
Cutehector:
my brother, o ga dirigi mma.... grin
N'aha Jesus. . . Amen grin
Re: Blood Covenants, Are They Real Or Scam? by IamLEGEND1: 7:27am On Jul 13, 2015
Cutehector:

Could this be cutehect0r?

#EveryoneTakeCover!!!!!!!!
Re: Blood Covenants, Are They Real Or Scam? by Cutehector(m): 7:29am On Jul 13, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Could this be cutehect0r?

#EveryoneTakeCover!!!!!!!!
lol legend, maka why?
Re: Blood Covenants, Are They Real Or Scam? by hos4x(m): 7:38am On Jul 13, 2015
go make with babalawo u Go know whether na scam
Re: Blood Covenants, Are They Real Or Scam? by MrFlavvor(m): 7:40am On Jul 13, 2015
na your sister abi?no warri try it first and see.wereey ni
Re: Blood Covenants, Are They Real Or Scam? by funlord(m): 7:51am On Jul 13, 2015
grin They are all SCAMS meant 4 _STUPID people!
Re: Blood Covenants, Are They Real Or Scam? by IamLEGEND1: 8:50am On Jul 13, 2015
Cutehector:
lol legend, maka why?
I been fear na
i wanted to believe that you typed that....
but no! NO!! NO!!!
#YouWereHacked

1 Like

Re: Blood Covenants, Are They Real Or Scam? by Godskidmidas(m): 8:58am On Jul 13, 2015
Aahan! This is a very precarious situation. But I believe the blood of Jesus can nullify every evil covenant

That's if you are really repenting.
Re: Blood Covenants, Are They Real Or Scam? by Cutehector(m): 9:00am On Jul 13, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

I been fear na

i wanted to believe that you typed that....

but no! NO!! NO!!!

#YouWereHacked
wetin u expect mk I been ryt
Re: Blood Covenants, Are They Real Or Scam? by IamLEGEND1: 9:08am On Jul 13, 2015
Cutehector:
wetin u expect mk I been ryt
Invite your e-girl to resume ur making-out session
Re: Blood Covenants, Are They Real Or Scam? by Cutehector(m): 9:20am On Jul 13, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Invite your e-girl to resume ur making-out session

lol dah one.... Lmao... She nor be my type na.. Shhhhh
Re: Blood Covenants, Are They Real Or Scam? by IamLEGEND1: 9:32am On Jul 13, 2015
Cutehector:
lol dah one.... Lmao... She nor be my type na.. Shhhhh

badt guy

You don hit jackpot, you wan run abi?
Re: Blood Covenants, Are They Real Or Scam? by Cutehector(m): 9:34am On Jul 13, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

badt guy

You don hit jackpot, you wan run abi?
onto the next shericoco
Re: Blood Covenants, Are They Real Or Scam? by Cdstars(m): 9:52am On Jul 13, 2015
I have heard of people going mad after neglecting such covenants. My dear Brenda, only if we could go back into time, you might have a little wit to avert such precarious situations.
Re: Blood Covenants, Are They Real Or Scam? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 13, 2015
Cdstars:
Brenda (not real name) is confused on what to do. She was involved in a relationship with Tolu. Brenda had a blood covenant with Tolu never to have engage in any other relation and to be faithful to each other. Brenda eventually got admission into the university in a far away State. Thus, they both separated but still communicated to each other, and would see occasionally when Brenda comes home for vacation.
The relationship gradually started dwindling and they communicated less. Brenda met Mike in her final year. Mike was richer, more handsome and more caring when compared to Tolu and is considering marrying Brenda. Brenda discovered that she has fallen for Mike.
But,she is scared and worried about the blood oat she had with Tolu and is wondering if it will have any negative effect if she goes for Mike.
Please she needs your advice on her next line of action
I'm sure i've seen this movie. Cant remember the name tho..
Re: Blood Covenants, Are They Real Or Scam? by IamLEGEND1: 11:14am On Jul 13, 2015
Cutehector:
onto the next shericoco

Re: Blood Covenants, Are They Real Or Scam? by bonna4u(m): 11:45am On Jul 13, 2015
Cutehector has said it all. No matter ho frivolous the oath taking shit might seem, it is paramount you contact Tolu and break the covenant asap. If you go ahead without breaking that shit, the witches in your village may take advantage and turn our life upside down.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Size An Issue In Love? / Arent Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World? / Baby, I Can Die For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.