Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,358 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Boko Haram: Shettima Insists On Amnesty As Church Escapes Bombing In Jos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Shettima Insists On Amnesty As Church Escapes Bombing In Jos (13704 Views)

31 Fishermen Killed By Boko Haram - Shettima / Tompolo Hails Buhari On Amnesty Programme Boss Appointment / EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Shettima Insists On Amnesty As Church Escapes Bombing In Jos by petermichaels(m): 11:39am On Jul 13, 2015
Dat money u no go get am. U and yor boiz. Make we pay u yor money wey u don spend ba? God pass una. Com out na,and show d world u ar d shekau,we ar waiting
Re: Boko Haram: Shettima Insists On Amnesty As Church Escapes Bombing In Jos by Arubab: 11:45am On Jul 13, 2015
I see PMB speaking in shettima Voice..

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Shettima Insists On Amnesty As Church Escapes Bombing In Jos by naijainfogalery: 11:52am On Jul 13, 2015
there are two things, you are a muslim and a northerner i guess, Dude u are the one not thinking well bro, Boko haram has said what they want is islamise Nigeria (im sure you wont have issues with that cos u are a muslim) they also said they dont want western education, so how do you negitiate with those kind of people? that means u want to enforce islam on all of us. And for the Niger Deltans even though im not im support of that either, there are two different things, Niger Deltans were on a killing spree they were just bombing oil pipelines and kidnapping, all to make money. So if you are at this stage supporting the Federal Govt should give ransome to boko boys, i shake my head for you.
ZITRAN:
tink b4 u type when amnesty was given to Niger Delta donkeys did we all become apostles

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Shettima Insists On Amnesty As Church Escapes Bombing In Jos by oddy17: 11:56am On Jul 13, 2015
I suspected dis man called Shettima, he is one of dia sponsorer.
Grant amnesty to those boody thirsty I suspected dis man called Shettima, he is one of dia sponsorer.
Grant amnesty to those boody thirsty
I suspected dis man called Shettima, he is one of dia sponsorer.
Grant amnesty to those boody thirsty Boko haram. Neva, dey must all be kill

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Shettima Insists On Amnesty As Church Escapes Bombing In Jos by alcmene: 11:58am On Jul 13, 2015
Why i am not disturbed is that the bokoharam sects will surely reject the offer.....so no point. BOKOHARAM no get cure
Re: Boko Haram: Shettima Insists On Amnesty As Church Escapes Bombing In Jos by wearerelated: 11:59am On Jul 13, 2015
i thot d group said they dont give a hoot on the FGs Amnesty or lack of same?!

Or shettima has insider information?

Oya speak now o!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Shettima Insists On Amnesty As Church Escapes Bombing In Jos by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
This man has no idea what he is talking about.
Do NOT grant amnesty to terrorists. That way, they win and are also rewarded for their ways. It then leaves the door open for any jobless, ignorant group of e-diots and killers who think they are learned in Islam to start their own war.
Take the war to them. Find them, fight them and destroy them.
Otherwise we will always be prisoners to their warped ideology.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Shettima Insists On Amnesty As Church Escapes Bombing In Jos by sweatlana: 12:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
I hope it's carrot and cucumber money they have in mind to pay amnesty to boko haram? ??

Cos it Certainly going to be not our oil money!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Shettima Insists On Amnesty As Church Escapes Bombing In Jos by ZITRAN: 12:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
jerome4u:
MY brother niger delta militant is different from boko haram. I can tell u wat niger delta militant where fighting for then. But u can tell wat BH are fighting for? NOTE I am not in support of the militant activities then.
neither am i in support of either BH or Niger Delta boys
Re: Boko Haram: Shettima Insists On Amnesty As Church Escapes Bombing In Jos by ZITRAN: 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
naijainfogalery:
there are two things, you are a muslim and a northerner i guess, Dude u are the one not thinking well bro, Boko haram has said what they want is islamise Nigeria (im sure you wont have issues with that cos u are a muslim) they also said they dont want western education, so how do you negitiate with those kind of people? that means u want to enforce islam on all of us. And for the Niger Deltans even though im not im support of that either, there are two different things, Niger Deltans were on a killing spree they were just bombing oil pipelines and kidnapping, all to make money. So if you are at this stage supporting the Federal Govt should give ransome to boko boys, i shake my head for you.
The fact dat am a muslim doesnt mean i want to enforce my religion on anybody
Re: Boko Haram: Shettima Insists On Amnesty As Church Escapes Bombing In Jos by nollywoodbabe: 12:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
Shame on him. Maybe if his family were blown apart he wont be too quick to open his mouth and spew Rubbish...People just use the word AMNESTY loosely without even knowing the meaning. You do not negotiate with Terrorist that does not even have any Ideology! Terrorist that Kills both Christians and Muslims. Does the Head of Boko Haram even seems like a Sane person that want to sit down and listen to anything you have to say? Even if some of his Rag tag Bandits says to want to quit, then what's stopping them from quitting? Or they want a welcome party and some Money in other to stop blowing their own place or worships and Killing their fellow Muslim brothers? This man should be placed on a watch List because only a Boko Haram Sympathizer would spew such trash!

Anyway Watch out for the Brand New Series (Original Story) titled DIARY OF AFRICAN PROSTITUTES IN EUROPE coming pretty soon to www.nollywoodbabes.com Subscribe

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Shettima Insists On Amnesty As Church Escapes Bombing In Jos by naijainfogalery: 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
bro i dont have an issue with you being a muslim, anyone can choose to practice any religion they so wish, but you comparing boko haram with Niger Delta militant is totally wrong and out of point. Have you ever seen any terrorist oprganisation anywhere in the world that ever agrees on negotiation?
ZITRAN:
The fact dat am a muslim doesnt mean i want to enforce my religion on anybody

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Shettima Insists On Amnesty As Church Escapes Bombing In Jos by maestroz: 12:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
What on earth is he doing as the governor, he should allow for a military administrator to take charge for at least 6months to rid the state of those miscreants. He can't call himself the chief security officer of the state in the wake of this insecurity. The rate of killings daily is not just alarming. It is no longer killing in arithmetic progression but geometric progression.
Re: Boko Haram: Shettima Insists On Amnesty As Church Escapes Bombing In Jos by blackboy(m): 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
This man should be asked to produce the Chibok girls

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Shettima Insists On Amnesty As Church Escapes Bombing In Jos by Bbeee: 12:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
I don't even know what we are waiting for, One of the Boko sponsors just identified himself.

Shettima needs to be brought into Custody and questioned!!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Shettima Insists On Amnesty As Church Escapes Bombing In Jos by MrP7: 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
In the midst of killing civilians niliy willy this man is talking of amnesty
Wonders will never seen, this man should be watched 24/7 he is a suspect

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Shettima Insists On Amnesty As Church Escapes Bombing In Jos by donaldfafree(m): 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
The North keeps taking us back as a nation. Its time to let them off . I wish them all they deserve when the time comes

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Shettima Insists On Amnesty As Church Escapes Bombing In Jos by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
bosedekemi:
Shettima should be watched closely undecided

A terrorist in disguise embarassed

In disguise?
lipsrsealed
I even think he is open about his alliances
Re: Boko Haram: Shettima Insists On Amnesty As Church Escapes Bombing In Jos by Yeeyo: 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
Kashim shettima is a clear boko haram sponsor...
Re: Boko Haram: Shettima Insists On Amnesty As Church Escapes Bombing In Jos by amaben2020(m): 1:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
you northerners started what you couldn't finish, ntooor

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Shettima Insists On Amnesty As Church Escapes Bombing In Jos by Victorblaze14(m): 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
Amensty to killers,now i know you r one of d sponsors

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Shettima Insists On Amnesty As Church Escapes Bombing In Jos by chuose: 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
NIGERIANS YOU SEE THE BOKO HARAM SPONSORS.

THEY WANT AMNESTY FOR BOKO HARAM

MEANWHILE CALABAR THAT HAS NOT KILLED OR RAPED HAS BEEN BOMBED.

NIGERIANS WAKEUP
Re: Boko Haram: Shettima Insists On Amnesty As Church Escapes Bombing In Jos by preetyb(f): 1:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
imagine someone of this status coming out to say this rubbish publicly. Well its not his fault, after all one oga at the top said once that an attack on bokoharam is an attack on the north so am not surprised.
Wolves in sheep clothing every where you go.
Re: Boko Haram: Shettima Insists On Amnesty As Church Escapes Bombing In Jos by Nickky28(m): 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
Wat nonsense.. Amnesty ma foot... kill dem all.
Re: Boko Haram: Shettima Insists On Amnesty As Church Escapes Bombing In Jos by mu2sa2: 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
Shettima is being realistic. From what we know about boko haram, many of their fighters were gang- pressed into the group. We even hear now that some of the kidnapped chibok girls hav been turned to fighters. Some reports have it that even kinapped Christians are forcibly bearing arms for boko karma. Now you know Governor Shettima is being pragmatic.
Re: Boko Haram: Shettima Insists On Amnesty As Church Escapes Bombing In Jos by Okeycima: 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
VickyRotex:

Your sins are forgiven. undecided
THANKS DEAR...if say na ma friend(i no call person name),em go say make i bring the bringables to sacrifice to the Gods in other for them to forgive me
Re: Boko Haram: Shettima Insists On Amnesty As Church Escapes Bombing In Jos by Sly215: 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
So long A LETTER!!!! All in support of Amnesty Programme for BOKO Mad Donkeys? I think the governor is really high on something and should be investigated.
Better still, he should use his ill-gotten wealth to start paying the Boko guys since he has so much sympathy for them. I weep for my beloved Naija!!!!
Re: Boko Haram: Shettima Insists On Amnesty As Church Escapes Bombing In Jos by VickyRotex(f): 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
Okeycima:
THANKS DEAR...if say na ma friend(i no call person name),em go say make i bring the bringables to sacrifice to the Gods in other for them to forgive me

cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Boko Haram: Shettima Insists On Amnesty As Church Escapes Bombing In Jos by POTUT(m): 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
From what I understand, Shettima wants amnesty for forcefully conscripted foot soldiers.
If they exist, then I think it's worth doing, provided it can be proven, there is a rehabilitation program that will help them after they have escaped.

Talking about forceful conscription, how many people will one forcefully conscripted terrorist kill before they reject the conscription and face the consequences?

Nigeria should begin protecting vulnerable populations of young men and boys from further forceful conscription.
Re: Boko Haram: Shettima Insists On Amnesty As Church Escapes Bombing In Jos by xquire(m): 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
I DID NOT VOTE IN BUHARI TO GRANT AMNESTY TO THIS SENSELESS BLOOD SUCKERS (boko haram). I VOTED HIM TO DO WAT HE DID TO THE CHADIANS IN THE PAST...PLS BABA FIGHT bokoharam NOT FEED THEM WITH THE LIL MONEY NIGERIA HAS LEFT.
IF YOU DO NOT SUPPORT AMNESTY FOR bokoharam CLICK "like", IF YOU THINK ITS THE RIGHT COURSE OF ACTION "share"

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Shettima Insists On Amnesty As Church Escapes Bombing In Jos by mmrius(m): 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
I hope Mr. President will not be bias as regards putting Governor Shettima under tight surveillance and boko haram sponsor watch list. This man's body language screams "Chief Sponsor" of boko haram. How you give amnesty to these children of the devil is beyond me. Even God did not grant amnesty to satan, rather He sent him to hell, to the bottomless pit to be destroyed forever. Satan the devil is a learner compared to boko haram.

They should all be killed, down to their wives, children, cows, goats, rams, chickens and rats in their houses. Even the cockroaches and ants should not be spared. These evil sons of the devil have caused Northern Nigeria and Nigeria as a whole a lot of pain and sorrow. Why should they be given a pat on the back and even rewarded in the name of amnesty for killing thousands, destroying homes and businesses, psychologically destroying women and girls kidnapped and raped, putting countless families into trauma and some losing their lives in the process.

Anyone who grants them amnesty is as guilty as they are, so also anyone thinking or mentioning to grant them amnesty. Shettima's children and wives should be shot and beheaded right in front of him, so he knows the pain and anguish those who have lost loved ones feel. Maybe then, he can better appreciate the damage boko haram has done. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Children Rendered Homeless By Killings In Plateau Flood Idps(pics) / Akwa Ibom Road Maintenance Agency Recieves 100 New Construction Equipment. / No Endorsement For Bello – Kogi APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.