Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

Mtn Slashes Beta Talk Bonus Validity To 3days - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Slashes Beta Talk Bonus Validity To 3days (2795 Views)

Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk / Reasons Why You Run Out Of Data Before The End Of Your Validity Period / Introducing The Mtn Beta Talk Tarrif Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Slashes Beta Talk Bonus Validity To 3days by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 13, 2015
Mtn has slashed Beta Talk bonus validity from 7days to 3days. Beta talk still offers 200% bonus airtime on all recharges , but the bonus airtime will be valid for just 3days. Not 7days. To confirm this , we recharged #100 airtime this morning and we got a notification that the bonus airtime will expire on the 16th of July 2015 ; 3days from now.

As at the time of writing , Mtn has not released an official statement to this effect.

http://androidnigeria.com.ng/mtn-slashes-beta-talk-bonus-to-3days/
Re: Mtn Slashes Beta Talk Bonus Validity To 3days by feldido(m): 10:19am On Jul 13, 2015
No be small thing oo... Dem remove my N9800... MTN has always been scamming people since 1800

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Slashes Beta Talk Bonus Validity To 3days by Tintinnoty(m): 10:32am On Jul 13, 2015
i re team TRUTALK+
Re: Mtn Slashes Beta Talk Bonus Validity To 3days by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 13, 2015
Tintinnoty:
i re team TRUTALK+

I thought it was banned by NCC?
Re: Mtn Slashes Beta Talk Bonus Validity To 3days by Tintinnoty(m): 10:41am On Jul 13, 2015
Mrkelv:

I thought it was banned by NCC?
Still very much on
Re: Mtn Slashes Beta Talk Bonus Validity To 3days by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 13, 2015
You mean yeye talk? That tariff is useless in the first place. I pity for those that will fall for mtn tactics.
Re: Mtn Slashes Beta Talk Bonus Validity To 3days by donhils: 11:12am On Jul 13, 2015
Why are they acting like someone forced or tricked them into starting that plan? First they stopped users from using share and sell, now they slashed the validity. Soon they might reduce the bonus to 100% and eventually stop it.

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Slashes Beta Talk Bonus Validity To 3days by Skoopy(m): 8:17am On Jul 15, 2015
donhils:
Why are they acting like someone forced or tricked them into starting that plan? First they stopped users from using share and sell, now they slashed the validity. Soon they might reduce the bonus to 100% and eventually stop it.

I don't work for or represent MTN Nigeria, but I think there is a reason for barring share and sell services from Customers on this plan.

Just imagine a scenario whereby I purchased a 100 naira mtn voucher, and my sibling is on beta talk which let's assume allows share and sell, my sibling now collects the voucher from me, loads it in his phone, transfers the main airtime to me, the purchaser, and makes use of the beta talk bonus. If this trend keeps repeating itself, at least 25% to 30% of mtn customers will stop buying airtime which ultimately would have a negative effect on the firm .eg I'm on super saver while my lady is on beta talk, it would have been maximally utilised by us if mtn did not check it.

It is as simple as that.
Re: Mtn Slashes Beta Talk Bonus Validity To 3days by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 15, 2015
Skoopy:

I don't work for or represent MTN Nigeria, but I think there is a reason for barring share and sell services from Customers on this plan.

Just imagine a scenario whereby I purchased a 100 naira mtn voucher, and my sibling is on beta talk which let's assume allows share and sell, my sibling now collects the voucher from me, loads it in his phone, transfers the main airtime to me, the purchaser, and makes use of the beta talk bonus. If this trend keeps repeating itself, at least 25% to 30% of mtn customers will stop buying airtime which ultimately would have a negative effect on the firm .eg I'm on super saver while my lady is on beta talk, it would have been maximally utilised by us if mtn did not check it.

It is as simple as that.

That's. True. If that's the case, why did they stop MTN zone tariff or restricted the rates to 12k/sec?
Re: Mtn Slashes Beta Talk Bonus Validity To 3days by Skoopy(m): 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
asuustrike2009:

That's. True. If that's the case, why did they stop MTN zone tariff or restricted the rates to 12k/sec?

It is their prerogative to introduce or Cease to implement any tariff plan so desired.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Vs Infinix: Come Let's Settle This Now. Who Is The Better Boss? / 98 Dangerous Android Apps You Need To Deleted Now / Camon X Pro Taking Pictures Upside Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.