Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Lolz At This Point What Would You Do....pix - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lolz At This Point What Would You Do....pix (4097 Views)

Ladies,what Will You Do?(pix) / Ladies What Will You Do + Pix / During Sex Which Is Correct To Do (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lolz At This Point What Would You Do....pix by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 13, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Lolz At This Point What Would You Do....pix by feldido(m): 11:26am On Jul 13, 2015
Tear her slap

6 Likes

Re: Lolz At This Point What Would You Do....pix by dharay99: 11:32am On Jul 13, 2015
remove d syringe fr0m ur àss, insert it in her cheeks &
she will end d call to attend ²yhu.

2 Likes

Re: Lolz At This Point What Would You Do....pix by Tintinnoty(m): 11:32am On Jul 13, 2015
have got phobia for injection

2 Likes

Re: Lolz At This Point What Would You Do....pix by Xtardom(m): 11:33am On Jul 13, 2015
Chai!!!. I qo blow am o... wicked nurse o
Re: Lolz At This Point What Would You Do....pix by PunkyOh(f): 11:46am On Jul 13, 2015
Didn't know that guys also get butt injections lol. I can imagine the embarrassment he must be going through, of having his butt exposed to a (female) stranger while she attends to personal matters.

If it were me I'd be extremely irritated for sure. I'd probably inject myself & then lodge a complaint. WTH
Re: Lolz At This Point What Would You Do....pix by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 13, 2015
Remove the syringe.
Re: Lolz At This Point What Would You Do....pix by Slimzjoe(m): 11:49am On Jul 13, 2015
PunkyOh:
Didn't know that guys also get butt injections lol. I can imagine the embarrassment he must be going through, of having his butt exposed to a (female) stranger while she attends to personal matters.

If it were me I'd be extremely irritated for sure. I'd probably inject myself & then lodge a complaint. WTH

Well,Guys still Collect injections in the Ass angry
Some Nurses Derive Extra Pleasure in 'Chooking' A Niqqa's Ass

2 Likes

Re: Lolz At This Point What Would You Do....pix by PunkyOh(f): 11:54am On Jul 13, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Well,Guys still Collect injections in the Ass angry
Some Nurses Derive Extra Pleasure in 'Chooking' A Niqqa's Ass

Hahaha. I honestly didn't know that guys get them too. I thought you get it on the thigh or something. New thing learned.

Where I'm from, nurses are unbelievably rude. Demons in white.
Re: Lolz At This Point What Would You Do....pix by Slimzjoe(m): 11:58am On Jul 13, 2015
PunkyOh:

Hahaha. I honestly didn't know that guys get them too. I thought you get it on the thigh or something. New thing learned.

Where I'm from, nurses are unbelievably rude. Demons in white.

Lol....what part of the World Is that?
Cos the Few Nurses I've met are Sweet Angels. Sometimes I Forget I'm Sick During Convos
Re: Lolz At This Point What Would You Do....pix by funlord(m): 11:58am On Jul 13, 2015
grin Na 1 swift head boot followed by a proper smashing of the phone sure pass 4 the "maleficient nurse"!
Re: Lolz At This Point What Would You Do....pix by Slimzjoe(m): 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
Op, I'll Simply Bitchslap the Nurse angry
Yhu Don't joke with a Black man's Bumbum !! angry
Re: Lolz At This Point What Would You Do....pix by PunkyOh(f): 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Cos the Few Nurses I've met are Sweet Angels. Sometimes I Forget I'm Sick During Convos

Lucky you! I'm South African. To meet one that's friendly is very rare in my experience. I even suspect the few of mistakenly inhaling "happy fumes". Since most seem to be in a permanent bad mood with a scowl to go with it. They're the type you sleep with one eye when at the hospital because you just don't know what they're capable of. They could be killers for all you know. Hospitals are creepy at night btw & it's not even due to the nasty attitudes of the staff. I often imagine a killer prowling the halls looking for someone to strangle. Even zombies since the mortuary is often located just below. HAHAHA.
Re: Lolz At This Point What Would You Do....pix by Adesiji77: 12:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
Remove it..as simple as A-B-C

I may have to report the nurse to her superiors...thats bad customer service angry
Re: Lolz At This Point What Would You Do....pix by MzzTega(f): 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
Press the liquid through,remove the syringe and go home.
No time!
Re: Lolz At This Point What Would You Do....pix by Slimzjoe(m): 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
PunkyOh:

Lucky you! I'm South African. To meet one that's friendly is very rare in my experience. I even suspect the few of mistakenly inhaling "happy fumes". Since most seem to be in a permanent bad mood with a scowl to go with it. They're the type you sleep with one eye when at the hospital because you just don't know what they're capable of. They could be killers for all you know. Hospitals are creepy at night btw & it's not even due to the nasty attitudes of the staff. I often imagine a killer prowling the halls looking for someone to strangle. Even zombies since the mortuary is often located just below. HAHAHA.

Lol...I just imagined the Hospital with your Description and its Very Scary.
Maybe they're not being Paid well.
Money shapes People Heart you know
Re: Lolz At This Point What Would You Do....pix by loomer: 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
Na to pull the injection from my yansh and stick am to her mouth
Re: Lolz At This Point What Would You Do....pix by jrerico1(m): 2:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
PunkyOh:

Guys that more injection than girls, because girls ass are too soft
Re: Lolz At This Point What Would You Do....pix by vicadex07(m): 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
feldido:
Tear her slap

and she go re-chook you...infact she go just use chooking finish you grin

1 Like

Re: Lolz At This Point What Would You Do....pix by Poochai354: 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
Punch her in the face.
Re: Lolz At This Point What Would You Do....pix by Spikkylee: 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
F
Re: Lolz At This Point What Would You Do....pix by vjsmiles: 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
dharay99:
remove d syringe fr0m ur àss, insert it in her cheeks &
she will end d call to attend ²yhu.

Re: Lolz At This Point What Would You Do....pix by Rajjah(f): 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
Loool. Oh I shud stop laughin cos m sad. Well I wud remove d syringe if I were in dat position
Re: Lolz At This Point What Would You Do....pix by Youngpo413: 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
Tintinnoty:
have got phobia for injection
lol,no be only you o
Re: Lolz At This Point What Would You Do....pix by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
omo,make she drop d call first.com commot d injection.
because d kind slap wey i go giv ha ehn,she go knw say "kekere ti abere kere,ki n se mimi fun adie"

Pls listen to dis freestyle by me..

http://my.notjustok.com/track/24670/
Re: Lolz At This Point What Would You Do....pix by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
Slimzjoe:

some are very rude o
Re: Lolz At This Point What Would You Do....pix by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
maybe na relationship matter she da discuss
Re: Lolz At This Point What Would You Do....pix by Cutehector(m): 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
Esoehe23
Re: Lolz At This Point What Would You Do....pix by Jayjay0(m): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
I will remove it then give her a dirty slap... Very painful one then report her to the highest authority to have her fired and also make aure they fire her..RUBBISH
Re: Lolz At This Point What Would You Do....pix by faith551(m): 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
Just take a selfie of the needle stuck on my bum, snap her and report to the right authority, she'll surely loose her job. (did I just say selfie)
Na this kind medical worker they leave cutlass inside person stomach during C-section

(1) (Reply)

I Receive Atleast 10 Pms Per Day, Am I The Hottest? / Sleeping In The Same Bed With The Opposite Sex / 15 Best Questions To Ask On Your First Date - Eharmony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.