Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

The Obsession Of A School Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Obsession Of A School Girl (616 Views)

Photos: Secondary School Girl Who Went Nude Shows Off Her Boyfriend And Whenever / End Time....see What A Secondary School Girl Post In Facebook / Zimbabwe Pastor Involved In Car Accident During Sex With School Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Obsession Of A School Girl by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
At 16, Cristina was not too sure of what to expect from Tolu her school prefect.

Tolu of been asking Cristina out for some time now but it seems as if Cristina have finally give the green light.

Just as she pumped the final drops out of him the door crashed open and Cristina, struggling with three suitcases, stumbled through the door yelling, “I’m home – I couldn’t live without you sweetie.”

When Cristina saw the two naked bodies, still joined at the groin, the cases dropped to the floor, “Holy Bleep you’ve gone bi on me,” she gasped.

Re: The Obsession Of A School Girl by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: The Obsession Of A School Girl by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
Learn to go over your post(s) before clicking on the submit button.

1 Like

Re: The Obsession Of A School Girl by zinachidi(m): 2:23pm On Jul 13, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Amber Rose Shows Off Her Brand New Expensive Pink Jeep / What Will You Do / Video: policy Man Bleep is oga wife hiding camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.