Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Boko Haram : Shekau Raped And Impregnated Me - Escapee Prisoner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram : Shekau Raped And Impregnated Me - Escapee Prisoner (1191 Views)

Zara John: "I Miss My Boko Haram Husband Who Impregnated Me" / How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner / How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram : Shekau Raped And Impregnated Me - Escapee Prisoner by otunnegi1(m): 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
A girl who managed to escape from a boko haram hideout has revealed how the sect's leader Abubakar Shekau treated her while he held her as his slave , also claiming that she was pregnant for the insurgent.

Abusidiqu gives her name as Meenah Dawah and says says she escaped BOko Haram camp earlier this year in an exclusive chat with IQ4News’ Prince Dickson.

Dawah was forced to watch as her parents were killed in front of her at 17 years old when the Boko Haram insurgents invaded her village in Konduga town, northern Nigeria. After 27 months under Shekau she escaped a Boko Haram camp when it was invaded by military forces and now claims she is carrying Shekau’s child.

She claimed the children born to Boko Haram commanders and members were under her watch. She also recalled how she would hear different girls scream as they were raped and was sometimes made to watch how girls were tortured for refusing to change their faith to Islam.

She recalls how she would be randomly visited by Boko Haram commanders for sex and during one of such visits she was visited by Abubakar Shekau, who had sex with her.

“He would just appear from nowhere like a ghost. He seems to be panicking all the time and issuing instructions. He is a softly spoken man – it is almost as if he whispers, if you are meeting him for the first time, you would never be scared of him.

“But I soon learned that after every whisper something dangerous would happen somewhere in Nigeria. Depending on the camp, some of the camps have everything, electricity, water and television, with different kind of electronics.

“He once asked me if I was willing to fight for the cause, to which I answered no, he told me I could be a fighter and a domestic slave. I didn’t want to speak to him in case what I said offended him.
“All it would take was one wrong word and he would have had me killed. I thought he was drinking or taking something whenever he came, one could notice maybe he lost men or something was not right. We moved a lot and depending on the camp, my role varied, it was so tough travelling around with a baby strapped to my back.

“Abu has many kids from many different women. Some of us women would go to Maiduguri to buy things when we have shortage, and a commander or two would follow us, and we acted as decoy when villages are ambushed.

“I’d be sent in to talk to people, then they’d move in behind me and start killing.Some of us girls would also have to carry guns, and often bombs too, there was this girl, she was forced to carry a rocket-propelled grenade launcher on her shoulder, then we had few men in that particular camp, ” she said.

The group whose name translates as western education is evil has been under heavy attacks by the nigerian army for months. While the security forces are on the trail of the group's leaders,they keep churning out countless boko haram videos to widen their reach, operating in mostly fast pick-up trucks through the sambisa forest.

http://www.newnigeriaworld.com/2015/07/boko-haram-shekau-raped-and-impregnated-me-escapee-prisoner/

Re: Boko Haram : Shekau Raped And Impregnated Me - Escapee Prisoner by thaoriginator: 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
Nna
Re: Boko Haram : Shekau Raped And Impregnated Me - Escapee Prisoner by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
sad
Re: Boko Haram : Shekau Raped And Impregnated Me - Escapee Prisoner by BOLAUWA: 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
hmmmmmm
Re: Boko Haram : Shekau Raped And Impregnated Me - Escapee Prisoner by midolian(m): 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
Shekau, the thunder wey go tear that ya dick apart still dey for gym. angry angry
Re: Boko Haram : Shekau Raped And Impregnated Me - Escapee Prisoner by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
odikwa egwu
Re: Boko Haram : Shekau Raped And Impregnated Me - Escapee Prisoner by neutrotoba(m): 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Boko Haram : Shekau Raped And Impregnated Me - Escapee Prisoner by holard07(m): 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
God have mercy
Re: Boko Haram : Shekau Raped And Impregnated Me - Escapee Prisoner by philGeo(m): 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
Too bad
Re: Boko Haram : Shekau Raped And Impregnated Me - Escapee Prisoner by san316(m): 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
Na wah hooo

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Buhari As Executive Chairman Of PTF At NYSC Award Ceremony In May 1998 / 2nd Lady Recently Raped, Duped In Modella Couture Modelling Scam Tells Her Story / Mimiko To Face EFCC Heat As Ex Dep Gov List His Crimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.