Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA (21897 Views)

Soldiers Kill Three Female Suicide Bombers In Monguno (Graphic Photos) / The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" / Photo Of New NSA Babagana Monguno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
Borno state police commissioner, Mr Aderemi Opadokun, has today confirmed fresh attacks of the Boko Haram terrorists group that had claimed at least 43 lives during the weekend.

This is even as suspected suicide bomber Monday blew off himself at a military checkpoint in Jimtilo at the outskirt of Maiduguri, the Borno state capital.

A civilian JTF at the Check point, Garba Gora told our correspondent on phone that a bus driver who came with passenger loaded in bus told security at the check that they were suspicious of one person in the vehicle, who carried substances of IED.

He said “we quickly ask those in the vehicle to come down for thorough check, as we are about to check, the IED went off and killed the suicide bomber only, while one of our colleague sustained injury”.

Confirming the incident, the Zonal coordinator of the NEMA, Alhaji Mohammed Kanar said the suicide bomber succeeded in killing himself only.
Meanwhile, Boko Haram had on Friday attacked tiny villages of Kalwa, Misala and Gwollam, all under Monguno local government area of Borno state, during which they left 43 poor villagers killed either by gunshots or by blades of knives used in cutting their throats.

Though the police did not give specific number of dead casualties to journalists while confirming the attacks, local security sources from Monguno area said 43 dead bodies were found in pools of their blood in the morning of Saturday.

Responding to a text message sent to him asking to confirm the incident, CP Opadokun said “information revealed that gunmen suspected to be Boko Haram terrorists invaded Kalwa and Gwollam villages in Monguno Local government area; many persons were reported killed and several houses burnt. But we assure the public that patrol is in progress in the said area”.

Mr Haruna Bukar, who is a senior member of the Vigilante Group of Nigerian (VGN) in Monguno local government had informed reporters on phone that “Many villages under Monguno local government areas are being attacked almost on daily basis”.

“Boko Haram terrorists had on Friday night attacked Misala and Kalwa, which are two neighboring villages. The two villages are located not more than 17km from Monguno town on the way to Marte.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/boko-haram-kill-43-in-monguno-village-as-suicide-bomber-kills-self-at-military-check-point/
Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by Escalze(m): 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
Sad news everyday.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by Omoalhaja7: 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by INTROVERT(f): 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
Welcoming committee for him. grin
Impetus for him to work hard.

Sorry if it sounds somehow mean.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by feldido(m): 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
Be like say dem de motivated by news

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by born2lead01: 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
For real?
Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by kossyablaze(m): 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
I'm so tired of dis sect!RIP dearies...Now playing....Rihanna-Bitch better have my money!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by kossyablaze(m): 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
INTROVERT:
This source ehn
Guy hw fr na

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by Elslim: 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
dats why d new NSA is from mungunu so that he can munguno d boko bois comot

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
Buhari - the blood of those people you spilled like wine is crying for vengeance.
Very stùpid repulsive nonsensical clueless man. Obviously, I know that the lengendary Daura President have more value for his cows than humans.
That's why Boko harams said that we are going to live with the consequences of voting change.
Ah! Ape-pc deceived us.
Oh! I hate muslims............. With PASSION!!!
I wish I can lay my hands on them and behead them one by one.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by trailblaiza(m): 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by dayo23(f): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
angry
Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by free2ryhme: 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
There is no peace in Islam

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by aminho(m): 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hmm
Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
cry
Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by Ventura1: 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
Not too good
Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by Mogidi: 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
Bubu has no stomach to fight his brothers.
I think Buhari has surrendered to boko haram. The victorious army of boko haram could soon be parading streets in the north flying ISIS flag.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by free2ryhme: 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
What a welcome present for the new NSA, Maj-Gen Babagana Munguno! He now has his work cut out. It's now or never. No more blame game and excuses.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
Muslims are Terrorist

This is a religious war.

Allah is in support of this killings.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by IamSimi(m): 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
And some I.DIOTS would be quick to blame buhari for this. . . . smh
Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by Aspireahead(m): 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
more reason for him to work

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
People are dying all over the country in the name of Islam and no muslim group has staged any protest against it?

Where are all those short-trouser tebliqs who always fight when people say anything "wrong" about Islam? They only try to dodge it and critisize it on TV. Are they critisizing it in the mosques enough? I hope they don't think those people are being used by God..... cos some people might claim it's Jihad

God forbid, but if terrorists would call themselves Christians and destroy lives and property, it would attract MASSIVE CONDEMNATION in Churches and Revival grounds. . .

Mosques all over this country must be raided, all Hijabs/Niqabs banned in public and all beggars must be banned.

Let our government employ more aerial surveillance for every nook and cranny of the north east. Thank You. . .

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by olapluto(m): 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hit and run attacks by cowards will soon stop. As at today, Boko haram has no town in its hands, they only come out to attack and filter back into the civilian population.
If intel is improved, these attacks can be nipped in the bud. Welcome Gen Monguno, how do you respond to this assault on your village? I know what I would do if it was me.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
When will I get to see the heads of these bastards on a spike cry

Rip to the dead sad

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
SammyO4real:
At d bolded, Guy stop abusing Jonathan nah. At least he has stepped down for another person, why are u still mentioning his title? angry

U mean GEJ is still the president of the CLUELESS tanoids?v when his going to resign?... Pls I will not join U to call GEJ a CLUELESS man cuz if I call him a CLUELESS man now the wailing wailers(tanoids) will start barking..

May Thunder fire this BH guys.. But this news happened lastweekend, OP why are U just posting ??
Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
The headline is funny!
Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by UnknownT: 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
it happened since Friday and they are reporting it today? I guess there are many of such attacks that were not reported. God help them over there

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by Shaadey: 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umahi Assures Buhari Of Ebonyi's Vote In Next Election / Osun Government Begins Food Distribution To Vulnerable And Elderly Persons / Hoodlums Set Senator Barau’s Kano Office On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.