Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document (30336 Views)

Okorocha To Pay N5m To Anybody That Helps In The Rearrest Of 'Vampire'(photos) / Army To Give N500,000 To Anybody That Gives Information On Suicide Bomber / Ben-Bruce: Give Students Biscuit & Don't Pay Workers, Get Biscuit Illiterates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by aminho(m): 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hmm
Re: Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by 2dillu2(m): 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
GME
Re: Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by ndufrank: 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
Dis gov Ikpeazu wan block where some guyz dey use chop it is a 9ice concept though but can d govt enforce dis?
Re: Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by Olypeppy(f): 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
Wait ooo..I think I saw something like that down stairs..will check later tomorrow morning
Re: Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by eyeon(m): 9:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
Ponponkon:
Meanwhile,Governor Okezie Ikpeazu begun his Monday with Project Inspection Tour in Aba.
Inspects Samek by Ariara Road, Kamalu, Umule Road Projects, assures users of completion within his 100 days in office. Yours sincerely was there and I took just few shots.
LET'S JUST HOPE HE FINISHES IT... I WAS THERE SOME DAYS AGO.
Re: Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by markidoo(m): 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
Aba na Aba anyhow u spell it 4rm back abi front.

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by kechywillz(m): 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
Ponponkon:
Meanwhile,Governor Okezie Ikpeazu begun his Monday with Project Inspection Tour in Aba.
Inspects Samek by Ariara Road, Kamalu, Umule Road Projects, assures users of completion within his 100 days in office. Yours sincerely was there and I took just few shots.
Oboy,i was here today,didnt u see me taking selfie with d governor,na me cause that girdlock for faulks road na...
Re: Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by DoctorChuks: 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
This OP most be an insider or have inside connections!
Re: Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by Gboliwe: 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
So as big as the government is, it cannot pick the owners of those accounts? Na wa ooo
Re: Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by kalufelix(m): 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
what are you pple shouting fraud fraud...

A copy of that is pasted right outside ma house at the moment its a norm from the previous administration...mtcheew

someone is just trying to play smart on abians we still know who our mandate is ...the current pdp government is not goin to last more than 3months

RUBBISH!!
Re: Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by mekonglobal(m): 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
What method will now come up wt, was he not their chairman befor? O boy leavem eeh na dem dem govt we de see 4 here eeh.
Re: Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
Lol this is my new handle, captainojemba was deactivate, Anyway is that place Kamalu by Star Paper Mill? #TeamMidasTouch #TeamAlexOtti, He want Aba people to love him but we voted for change, we are upbeat that Alex will takeover
Ponponkon:
CaptainOjemba and asha80 take note
Re: Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by Jaypea98: 1:26am On Jul 14, 2015
Ponponkon:
We are tracking them down,very soon arrests would be made. Bro lalasticlala I hope Abians did not offend you lol
He is an Abian himself so worry not...
Are you a government official?
Re: Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by pBuhari(f): 5:28am On Jul 14, 2015
ndufrank:
. Can a non blogger attend the seminar,how much is the gate fee?

The seminar is open to everybody

Fee is 3k

You can only pay at the seminar venue
Re: Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 14, 2015
What of the touts running after commercial vehicles in the name of daily ticket and asspims when will your ikpeazu ban them. Useless govt
Re: Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by jvera(f): 6:57am On Jul 14, 2015
does notes are always been pasted vin different heading.....didn't start recently
Re: Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 14, 2015
The people collecting those tax are not more than ngwa people, they feel that they can do anything now that an ngwa man is the Governor.

I was informed by my tenants that one ngwa tout brought a letter that I should come and pay infrastructure levy to them.

Infact, i'm waiting for them to take any action against my property and tenants, the kind lawsuit I go slam him and his kinsmen is still cooking inside my lawyers pot.
Re: Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by tochinoyi(m): 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ponponkon:
Please take note: if you're in Aba or anywhere in Abia State and someone comes to your house,office or store with this fraudulent document to collect any amount from you, claiming he is from the state government, please do not pay. They are frauds who cannot be accommodated in the present government in Abia. Gov Okezie Victor Ikpeazu has ban collection of levy under any guise until he government comes up with a method that will checkmate multiple taxation in the state.... Please report such individual to the nearest police station .

Thank you and God bless.
they came to my house yesterday in Aba demanding me to pay 10000 naira and i ask them to come back two days time what should i do now
Re: Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by nwadiuko1(m): 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
tochinoyi:
they came to my house yesterday in Aba demanding me to pay 10000 naira and i ask them to come back two days time what should i do now
when they come demand for their government issued identity cards......they l never show you that...

Send them out of your premises
Re: Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document by sugarcoatted(f): 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
Some came to our shop today at umuahia n gave demand notice of 4k. They said they are from copyright association of nigeria. What's the connection between a makeup/beauty shop and copyright?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Lands In Kwara State In Company Of Other Senators. See Photos / Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) / Buhari, Osinbajo Unveil Bayo Omoboriowo's Democracy Photo Book At June 12 Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.