Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

BREAKING : Mainok Town Under Attack , People Killed And Over 200 Vehicles Burnt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING : Mainok Town Under Attack , People Killed And Over 200 Vehicles Burnt (1915 Views)

Graphic Photos Of People Killed In Aba / Pics Of A Town Under Water / Boko Haram Slaughters Dozens In Mainok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING : Mainok Town Under Attack , People Killed And Over 200 Vehicles Burnt by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
Breaking : Mainok town under attack by Boko Haram, scores of people killed and over 200 vehicles burnt

Armed gun men suspected to be members of the dreaded Boko Haram are currently attacking Mainok Town of Kaga Local Government Area of Borno State, shooting sporadically and burning vehicles and shops, Daily Correspondents reports.

An eyewitness who confirmed the attack to Daily Correspondents through phone this evening said the attackers stormed Mainok village around 7pm this evening, killing an unspecified number of people while over 200 vehicles burnt by the insurgents. The vehicle were said to be those of travellers who could not make it into Maiduguri this evening but decided to pass the night at Mainok.

The attack is coming less than 10 hours after President Buhari replaced his service chiefs.

More details later..

http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/07/breaking-mainok-town-under-attack-by.html

https://www.facebook.com/dailycorrespondents/photos/a.412318112302867.1073741828.411451399056205/419963271538351/?type=1&fref=nf
Re: BREAKING : Mainok Town Under Attack , People Killed And Over 200 Vehicles Burnt by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: BREAKING : Mainok Town Under Attack , People Killed And Over 200 Vehicles Burnt by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
Buhari reign in your Bokos
Re: BREAKING : Mainok Town Under Attack , People Killed And Over 200 Vehicles Burnt by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
buhari boys are out of his control
Re: BREAKING : Mainok Town Under Attack , People Killed And Over 200 Vehicles Burnt by Abba999(f): 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
Buhari boiz underway undecided
Re: BREAKING : Mainok Town Under Attack , People Killed And Over 200 Vehicles Burnt by yang(m): 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
i was here. . .i lived, i loved.

will be back when the source is confirmed.

This www.ebuka.com is a strange source
Re: BREAKING : Mainok Town Under Attack , People Killed And Over 200 Vehicles Burnt by warrior01: 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
Buhari should better beg the Igbos to come and save him from his boys. Anyways, una never see something
Re: BREAKING : Mainok Town Under Attack , People Killed And Over 200 Vehicles Burnt by Kastonkastroll(m): 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
funny how these boko haram savages are trying so hard to tell everybody that they are still "on top" of their game. Ediots shey una say people no go rest, we go see how una wan take rest.

kill em' boko boys

1 Like

Re: BREAKING : Mainok Town Under Attack , People Killed And Over 200 Vehicles Burnt by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
Ok
Re: BREAKING : Mainok Town Under Attack , People Killed And Over 200 Vehicles Burnt by EmmanuelDon7(m): 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
This govt is 2 slow over sensitive issues.
Re: BREAKING : Mainok Town Under Attack , People Killed And Over 200 Vehicles Burnt by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
yang:
i was here. . .i lived, i loved.

will be back when the source is confirmed.

This www.ebuka.com is a strange source

Its www.kingebuka.com smiley
Re: BREAKING : Mainok Town Under Attack , People Killed And Over 200 Vehicles Burnt by Kastonkastroll(m): 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
warrior01:
Buhari should better beg the Igbos to come and save him from his boys. Anyways, una never see something
You ediots, must you guys always give people more reasons to hate you people? Sometimes i even wonder how you guys live with all the hate in your hearts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING : Mainok Town Under Attack , People Killed And Over 200 Vehicles Burnt by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
sad
Re: BREAKING : Mainok Town Under Attack , People Killed And Over 200 Vehicles Burnt by Onyejiuwaokoh: 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
Boko haram has metamorphosed into ISIS west African province. Though all terrorists are Moslems, maybe, not all Moslems are terrorists .
Re: BREAKING : Mainok Town Under Attack , People Killed And Over 200 Vehicles Burnt by Onyejiuwaokoh: 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
Boko haram has metamorphosed into ISIS west African province. Though all terrorists are Moslems. maybe, not all Moslems are terrorists .
Re: BREAKING : Mainok Town Under Attack , People Killed And Over 200 Vehicles Burnt by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
where the soldiers are n wher is our airforce? in times of fighting terrorist airforce is very very essential
Re: BREAKING : Mainok Town Under Attack , People Killed And Over 200 Vehicles Burnt by ellabooz(f): 10:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
Do we have a president in this country?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING : Mainok Town Under Attack , People Killed And Over 200 Vehicles Burnt by ellabooz(f): 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
[quote author=Kastonkastroll post=35828493] You ediots, must you guys always give people more reasons to hate you people? Sometimes i even wonder how you guys live with all the hate in your hearts. [/quote
]

See this akpamu ,What do know about the Igbos? The more the hating the more fighting spirit.

Igbos are the real shots takers.

Ask your sister if she has ever dated igbo man before,you will dazed at her confession.

Go hustling, no crying over igbos

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING : Mainok Town Under Attack , People Killed And Over 200 Vehicles Burnt by ellabooz(f): 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
[quote author=Kastonkastroll post=35828493] You ediots, must you guys always give people more reasons to hate you people? Sometimes i even wonder how you guys live with all the hate in your hearts. [/quote
]

See this akpamu ,What do you know about the Igbos? The more the hating the more fighting spirit.

Igbos are the real shots takers.

Ask your sister if she has ever dated igbo man before,you will dazed at her confession.

Go hustling, stop crying over igbos

Hausa and yoruba are very lazy set of people. That's why the see politics as their means of survival

1 Like

Re: BREAKING : Mainok Town Under Attack , People Killed And Over 200 Vehicles Burnt by emekamn(m): 10:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
warrior01:
brother ppl like me and u are being killed and all u just gat tosay this because you hate one man named Buhari? common....
Re: BREAKING : Mainok Town Under Attack , People Killed And Over 200 Vehicles Burnt by ichidodo: 11:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
Big deal... DAURA DULLARDHINHO should save his people..
Re: BREAKING : Mainok Town Under Attack , People Killed And Over 200 Vehicles Burnt by ice25(f): 11:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
Everyday lots and lots lose their husbands
some their breadwinner
some their children
to some friends and relatives
it goes on and on
like its normal
like is a ritual
is no longer strange

we have typed so much RIP'S that we no longer type with any remorse in us

I know loss and I know how it feels

God help Nigeria
Re: BREAKING : Mainok Town Under Attack , People Killed And Over 200 Vehicles Burnt by Litmus: 11:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
If you suspend all the thoughts of the past and look at Bkokoharam from another perspective, you'll come to the conclusion that while one can look at salafism in the middle-east in the form of Alkaida, and Isis etc as denoting the rise of militant Islam, Bokoharam looks more like the rise of the moronic black men. If this is the case, then we are dealing with a new phenomena here, one which Nigeria can be forgiven for failing to tackle since no nation in the world has yet faced such a threat.

A little history on the Moronic Black-man type:
The moronic black man is the type you find in Britain and America who will knife you to death for stepping on their shoes by mistake. The Moronic-Blackman will kill you for looking at him too long. He believes that black people are keeping-it-real when they are ghetto. So, to him, Nigerians are for instance up-them-selves and pretentious for valuing education and having a broad human taste. The moronic black man has bought into the European's narrowing of his world-value to manageable bit-size stereotypes. So he has forgotten that Black is a political term as it is commonly used. Forgotten that people of African origin like peoples' everywhere have within their existence stratification based on class also and that blackness is not a class within itself, which to them is ghetto. The Moronic-Blackman thinks that we all must use terms such as baby-mama . Anyway to cut things short, accept it from me that there is no human more dangerous than the [b]Moronic-Blackman[/b]in defenses of other race's women, values and ideology.

So, to continue:

See, there is wide-spread belief among Westerners, that i do no share, which states that humans are born good. I believe Humans are born bad. The reason for this is because we are animals. The primary instinct in all animals is survival. To survive animals must eat. Place a human baby on the ground and he/she will pick up the nearest thing and put in mouth. The instinct to survive is the beginning of all evil, don't blame money. Babies are born killers. Society socializes humans into being accommodating of one another, it teachers us right and wrong. Nevertheless, society throws up unadulterated sociopaths like Hitler, Stalin, Genghis khan, Doctor Shiper, Jack the riper, organizations and ideologies such as Nazism, fascism, Ku-klux clan, Alkaida and Isis.

Now, here's why Bokoharam could be viewed as a new phenomena ( sorry I'm jumping to make things short). Hitler, Stalin, etc caused the deaths of millions but they are intelligent human beings. Islamic fundamentalism is controlled by intelligent human beings. Serial Killers are somewhat intelligent. The intelligence in these disparate elements is manifest in the fact that all have method and reason. Bokoharam is different. The reason why humanity was able to defeat Nazism and stop communism is because Nazism and Communism have intelligence behind them and a method and so the Western powers could work them out, devise counter measures to defeat them. Serial killers have a method and an intelligence, even if warped, which is why law enforcement are able to catch up wit them. Radical Islam has an intelligence and method and subsequently will be defeated. Women are a major Achilles hill of radical Islam.

Now we come to Bokoharam. Bokoharm has no intelligence and no method. Moronic black-men have no method or reason. They just hate and despise informed by a vague impulse to please white masters or foreign ideologies. These Impulses has gone genetic and become intrinsic instincts. Bokoharam are the fullest expression of all that Moronic-Blackness that result in fully grown black men killing one another for trainers, post-coeds, brushing shoulders mistakenly, giving bad looks, being Nigerian and loving education, being at a Kentucky-fried chicken venue etc.

Being unintelligent and without method, leads Bokoharma to simply kill people. No nation in the world has faced such a thing as Bokoharam before, which is why Nigeria is floundering. America couldn't deal with a Bokoharm type situation whereby its stupidest Hilly-billy citizens + dumb inner-city blacks + plus stupid foreigners from Mexico all influenced by Gangsta films in Hollywood movies all start killing people randomly and without method or principle. How would Britain stop a nihilistic group that just went around killing. They would turn up in the Outer-Hebrides blow up people, when the army rushes there, members of the group would kill people in Liverpool, they would kill people at super markets, Cinema, on the pavement, in the London Eye, in schools, in peoples homes, at the swimming pool, they simply just kill people. Anyone can do that, takes no brains, just Moronic stupidity and intent.
Re: BREAKING : Mainok Town Under Attack , People Killed And Over 200 Vehicles Burnt by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

I Have Had Enough Of Adams Oshiomhole!!!!!!! / Tribunal Faults INEC Result Sheets For David Marks Election / Full List Of Nominees And Their States Of Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.